• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Where back open

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 30, 2002, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zukovsky Ourumov

He gave her a kiss on her lips and said I love you please give my a change.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Joe

Joe.
A human who makes #### good food.

Knight

Valoryn how is life for you?
are you married?

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zukovsky Ourumov

She is a wonder in beauty, cooling and charm believe you my.
Valory I hoped you would like to join my in the music hall when it opens Knight Enterprises Runs it and sands that I'm a member of that operation I would like to take you.

Sunday, September 08, 2378
British National orchestra 1875 (holographic)
19:00 until 22:00 hours
break 20:00 hours until 20:15

they play lovly things I heard them before.

ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Strider

Say, 200 bars of Gold-pressed Latinum?
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Strider

What about 4,000 bars of Gold-pressed Latinum? worth more than either one seperately?
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Leonid Pushkin

Strider you have 25% of knight enterprises now but not the controling part!
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Valory

Her eyes fluttered open, the oslught of light on her eyes cousing them to close again.  he just laid there a moment, wondering exactly what had happened.  Basically a lot had happened in such a short time. Who knew that becominga bartender would be one of the most dangerous jobs she's had. Opening her eyes again, she turned her head to the side, and saw Zukovsky sitting there.  She gave him a weak smile.
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Valory

She looked at him and smiled.  "Sure."
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Khan

Yes, that is your job.  I want warriors, people in here.

Ash Arnight

The Klingon's growl traveled the dank air like disuptor shoots, rattling Ash's head like a faulty ion manifold.

"If you want to join us for a drink, simply ask... no need howl like a raveged beast, friend." He said, shooting a smile Khan's way.

"Follow your fist, not your heart."

Omrot

Ohhhh.... O trembles in my tubesocks...
noqneH!
Always trust your instinkts. And your distruptor gun and your d´k tagh!

Knight

Knight walked in the place.
Vulcan Port please my good old friend he said to Ourumov.
Valory are you working in here?

Zukovsky Ourumov

Valory my dear i believe you would make a great wife for somebody dont you agree admiral!