• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Conference Room

Started by Marcus Brodie, July 26, 2005, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wil Riker

*looks at the Screen*
Admiral Seeing that we will be gone from this base of operstions and what the Intercepter is designed for do we have time to add a repair shop to build and replacment parts so in the sence we can re-fit on the fly so that we only will have to come to a starbase for crew routations.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Wil Riker

This is a good ship Iam glad I got the Offer for her

Marcus Brodie

Brodie looks at Madison and Hobson

"I am glad to so many new officers. I understand we now have a CO, XO, CMO, Chief Engineer and OPs Chief. All we need to get the basics are Science and Tac/Sec. I will see who i can talk to about those position. If we can spare it JAG may come of use to dictate things as their will be no Admirality able to be in close contact with us , the little command positions will mean much more out far. But i do like the mission plan. I think we will encounter many things good bad and in between. An adventure for this Veteran Captain"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Mathew Moriarty

Ah ha cool I heard that it is two weeks or there abouts till we get a change of server all Expansionfleet.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

James Madison

Madison enters shortly after nodding to Hobson and sitting at the other end of the conference table.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Ian Graham

A young man enters the conference room.  Apon seeing high ranking officers, his cheery attitude fades and he becomes serious.

"Cadet Graham reporting, sirs!  I was told to report here, I believe, I'm extremely sorry if I have the wrong room...Oh!"

He throws his hand up and salutes his superiors.

"I am here for the engineering training."
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Jasmine Kellanis

*mumbles to herself*

"Hmmm, the order may be able to help with this mission."

*looks up to Hobson, then at the map,nods her head and stands and walks over to the map...tracing a route from Nova to a spot in the cluster...while doing calculations in her head, she walks back to her seat and sits....*
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO

Wil Riker

I will sit in SIr.
Wil grabs a seat.
What did I miss so far?

ooc: sience Riker Avraved now he dos'nt know what happend in the conference

Wil Riker

Yes In my travels I have not heard of it ethier.
Lt.Commander were did you here of this blue flame?
Also I have taken a look of the U.S.S Intercepter on the main Coomputer and she is a massave ship could almost take anything so why would we whant to bring another ship alone do you know somthing we do'nt

Hobson sat in silence and then spoke in a slower voice.
"...The Interceptors design was made for, rather long, journeys....this mission will take the better part of a year. No returning to the station, for that would not be distantly possible if the missions objective were to be met in its entirety".

"Its a ship with a good prospect, that's for sure. Speaking of the communications, Mr. Riker. One of your primary duties as Chief Ops Officer will be to see to the Long Range Communications Arrays I spoke of. Of course in work with Engineering to see to its maintainence. One of several things a Chief Ops Officer would do on a ship the Interceptor's size. There is no way she could function on a skeleton crew, so I am glad she is getting one so fine as this".

Wil Riker

Well guess I will take a look at our Ship and help with the final stuff for her.
Riker *nods to the other officers* And leaves heading for the Intercepter

Marcus Brodie

Brodie looks at Madison and Hobson

"I am glad to so many new officers. I understand we now have a CO, XO, CMO, Chief Engineer and OPs Chief. All we need to get the basics are Science and Tac/Sec. I will see who i can talk to about those position. If we can spare it JAG may come of use to dictate things as their will be no Admirality able to be in close contact with us , the little command positions will mean much more out far. But i do like the mission plan. I think we will encounter many things good bad and in between. An adventure for this Veteran Captain"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Dean Starwind

OCC:Unfortunitly it has been delayed even further. They are having trouble with the company that they are getting the server from.

When will be getting things moving along?

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

"Welcome to Deep Space 20 Mr. Riker. Along with being the Interceptors Chief Operations Officer, you are also the ships third in command. Glad enough that you were offered and accepted, for a ship of the Interceptors size has the need for a long command staff. You might want to sit in on this conference and provide your own input on the Interceptors first assignment, or you can go to the main hangar and view the ship for yourself".