• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Conference Room

Started by Marcus Brodie, July 26, 2005, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Fisher

Admiral Fishers voice echos in the room.

"Pardon the interuption but i have a status report, we lack only the 2 Engineering rooms and some outer parts for the double deflectors and then we will do a check of all systems. She is expected to be ready for test run in a day or so."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Marcus Brodie

Brodie looks at Madison and Hobson

"I am glad to so many new officers. I understand we now have a CO, XO, CMO, Chief Engineer and OPs Chief. All we need to get the basics are Science and Tac/Sec. I will see who i can talk to about those position. If we can spare it JAG may come of use to dictate things as their will be no Admirality able to be in close contact with us , the little command positions will mean much more out far. But i do like the mission plan. I think we will encounter many things good bad and in between. An adventure for this Veteran Captain"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Mathew Moriarty

Ah yes a fair reason for everything to be a little quiet.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Wil Riker

Lt.Commander Wil Riker Enters the Room.
Comma.. I mean Lt.Commander Wil Riker Reporting for Duty.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

"The Interceptors assignment is distinct now, and so there would be no need for aid. No other ship could survive the full course the Interceptor shall take. As for the Excalibur, this conference is not to discuss the Van'Gu Cluster. Mr. Riker, I shall fill you in on the basics"
He points to the screen on the wall showing the course and map of the delta quadrant.
"You can of course see, that the Interceptors course leads it to space uncharted and unresearched. The 'unknown' does not really come into play untill"
He walks to the cartography screen and points to where the course line goes past the Delta Alliance group.
"..there...there is no knowledge of who, what might lie there".

Marcus Brodie

Brodie looks at Madison and Hobson

"I am glad to so many new officers. I understand we now have a CO, XO, CMO, Chief Engineer and OPs Chief. All we need to get the basics are Science and Tac/Sec. I will see who i can talk to about those position. If we can spare it JAG may come of use to dictate things as their will be no Admirality able to be in close contact with us , the little command positions will mean much more out far. But i do like the mission plan. I think we will encounter many things good bad and in between. An adventure for this Veteran Captain"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations