• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A humans adventure

Started by Lilque, March 14, 2003, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

The start is pretty intruiging and fascinating though.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: maybe they will if we ask them to http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

*** checks a holodeck cell to see if it open and empty***

- I haven't done one thing since I was a kid and I want to do it agian, I hope they can reproduce it for me, stop talking to yourself Lilque, well I like talking to myself, stop! your alittle stressed here. okay here lets do this

**puts a small disk into the holdeck drive**

-lets do this the old fashion way!

*** A program for the talent show that she had preformed in as a child appeared, she looked very nervous, as she sat next to her mother in the front row she started to remember how it really happend, this was the one thing she really needed her father to be there for, but he was no where to be found, maybe he's running late, even thought he was "Q" she thought that since other kids had parents that ran late maybe her dad could too, as the guy on stage ened his preformance they called her name, she was very surprised that it was her turn, her mother nudged her to go, as she stood up, she looked around for her father, he wasn't there yet, maybe when my song starts she thought. She walked towards the stage and motioned for them to start her music, she sang an old song from an early 1900's on earth from a broadway musical called Les Miserables. The song began, she swallowed and wiped her face gently, she began to sing!***

- On my own, pretending he's besides me, all alone I walk with until moring, with out him I feel his arms around me, and when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me.

In the rain the pavement shines like sliver, all the lights are misty in the river, in the darkness the trees are full of star light and all I see is him and me forever and forever.

And I know, its only in my mind, that i'm talking to myself  and not to him and although that I know that he is blind, still I say there is a way for us,

I love him but when the night is over , he is gone, the rivers just a river, without him the world around me changes, the trees are bear and everywhere the street are full of strangers!

I love him  but every day I am learning , all my life I have only been pretending,with out me this world would go on turn, the worl is full of happiness that I have never know!!!!!!!

I love him, I love him, I love him,

but only , on my own!!!!!

***She bows her head as a tear falls from her cheak the lights dim and she walks slowly off stage, she doesn't see her father and her mother is not in her seat, Lilque remembers how this happened 12 years ago, maybe this wasn't such a good idea to bring this up agian she thinks. Little does anyone on the Rivendell or at the Avalon Station know how her life was before starfleet academy, she wanted to be a singer, but after tonight she would go onto defend and try to make the universe a better place, her mother always told her that she could be anything she wanted to be, and until then being human wasn't such a bad thing.

She kept walking and remembered what came next, this is where her whole life changed , shhe didn't realize that the program showed all this, she didn't want to remember it hurt to, to even think of that song, why did she bring it to the holodeck then? She didnt know, there in front of her was a man she didn't know in a Starfleet uniform, he told her to come with him and that he had to take her away from all of this, she asked why and said she had to find her mother but her pulled her away. She tryed to get free, she ran to the doors and ran outside, there was an ambulance and a doctors covering something up, but she wasn't sure what, she ran up to him and asked him what was happening, she had tears running down her face and as she looked down at the sheet, she realized that it was her mother. She didn't exactly know how she knew but  she just knew, she backed up and fell to the ground and started crying. A man being taken away by guards looked at her and she looked at him and then she knew what was going on, her mother was killed by a man who had been following them all her life, she never thought he would go far enought to kill her though. From then on Lilque never wanted to be human agian, not like him he was a killer, and butcher.***

- lilque why did you do this to yourself, why?? It only brings back bad memories and ghosts of things from the past.

*** Lilque ended the program  and took her disk back to her room, she burned it***

-Never agian will that bad memory ever haunt my thoughts!

^^^Lilque, could you gelp my in here?^^^
came a voice from her communicator!

- sure thing sir!

(Edited by Lilque at 5:09 am on Mar. 10, 2003)

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

(Off: Well, I figured I should write a strory for my character!)
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Well we should ask them to!
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

OFF: both romantic and intruiging http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> cant wait to read more http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: if everyone were so inventive and initiative taking as you, we would be writing storylines like crazy here! LOL
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

I don't know how itriguieing my life is lol
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

(OFF: well, thanks I wish every character on this PG had a story you know? so you knew who they were)
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Reynolds

Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned