• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interceptor Project Hanger

Started by Gary Fisher, July 02, 2005, 05:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyqel

*Tyqel walks up to mr. Fisher*

"Sir, here is that PADD you wanted."

*glances at Hobson*

"Hobson...Tom Hobson?"

"My human Grandfather told me about how he helped you out of a....tight intell situation, its a pleasure to meet you."
Tyqel
"Let those who tread this path be fearful of Khu-la's Wrath, for it will be swift and final."

Richard Ransom

*INCOMING SUBSPACE TRANSMISSION*
==^== This is Admiral  Richard Ransom of Windsor Division currently Windsor Division has a Soverign class  Re-Fit  starship witch is a good ship all the same but the mandate for Windsor Division is to be a jack of old trades as the old earth saying goes i would like to start a project on a new class of starship whichs fits with the maindate if Windsor divistion this starship must be a top of the line scoat ship a Marine ship a Intel and FSS and a Battleship all put into one in order to do any mission at all in expanstion currently Iam at Deep Space 12 and Iam willing to make a stop at Deep Space 20 en route to Starbase 12 if you whant me to make a stop or to arrange meeting due contact me on the U.S.S Windsor.
Admiral Ransom out.==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

lucasbailey

*thinks some more*

"Well, how do you plan on going about each project, the station is going to be by far the toughest..."
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

*Nods, and stands up and shakes his hand*

"Thank you, i hope your project goes well, i will be tying up unfinished tasks and then i will be returning here to help..."

OOC: go to the thread "Division Command Office" In the forum "Freedom Station Ops"

Gary Fisher

The super sized hanger is built just for the docking the building of the Interceptor, it will remain empty for a while while contruction begins. It will be used for the conference to hold the number of people hoped to attend.

(ALL ENGINEERING STAFF REPORT - ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CREW STEP RIGHT UP!http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Kelso Meyers

"Mr. Fisher,Kelso Meyers reporting, I was told to come here and report to you."

James Madison

"Leave the details for Admiral Fisher upon his return."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

lucasbailey

*nods*

"Well, if mr. Fisher and his crew can fit in the runabout i took here, then that won't be a problem, but until the Nautilus is finished...hmmm, she was sent to aid in Omega's defence...."

"This sounds good then, thank you for coming Admiral. Any officers you have that would provide to the Interceptor Project, have them come to this station"
He tapped his comm badge.
"Cadet Myers, I can see you in here now"

TomNasmith

*Enters*
"Reporting in as ordered to assist the Interceptor construction"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Hobson walks to the Engineering center and finds Fisher.
"Admiral Fisher, do you have time to join me for a drink, in the Promenade? I am curious of your plans".

lucasbailey

*walks in and pushes mr. tyqel aside*

"Mr. Fisher, I am Admiral Bailey of GreyWolf, I wanted discuss with you on the possibility of starting the construction of both our Division Space Station and Planetary Base."

"A mystery planet...very odd, but interesting. We will have to take it a step at a time, one of your ships can transport Admiral Fisher and his crew when the time comes. Constructing the planet will probally happen first".

lucasbailey

"Very well, if need be, we have people who though they are not engineers, they have some experience in it."