• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "Bring them home..."

Started by lucasbailey, September 19, 2005, 02:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adan McDonell

A few days later as the Uss Nautilus approached the planet I was moving about in the Captains Chair of the new vessel. The seat hardly broken in was still rough around the edges in a way that Commander Worf woulkd like, I wondered what this new spiecies of life was like.

As I was sitting there Ensign Ringstone let me know that we were appraoching the coordinates in space to start our watching from.

Captain we're approaching the Planets sir.

Very well Mr Ringstone, cut the Warp engines and move us into a high undetectable orbit.

Mr Monroe (NPC CSO) start the observation process.

Mr Russell prepare a team for a surface expedition. Full invisiblity suits. No one is to be seen by inhabitants.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Sean Russell

"Aye sir, but i'd feel safer if at least I carried one.  A phaser has many uses other than being used as a weapon.  Will any crew be accompanying us on the ground mission?
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">

Adan McDonell

Answering the hail I turn to face theview screen.

=/\= Approaching vessel I am fleet Captain McDonell of the Uss Nautilus, we are on peaceful exploration how may we be of assistance. =/\=
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Aron Wanner

occ= Your new XO is here :P good to meet you

on=
"Sir, our shields are holding"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Tengal

*The ferengi ship powers its weapons and hails the nautilus*

=/\=Stand down, or you *will* be fired upon, this mission does not concern you humans=/\=

*fighters drop out of the ship and proceed to intersept the first ship*

*The fighters open fire on the ship, aiming to disable the engines, not to destroy it*
Tengal
Ferengi Pirate
S.S. Ylossi CO

Adan McDonell

Yes Mr Wanner sweep this problem from space completely. The Frenegi as Frenegi do are still chasing people down to steel things from them and I for one have had quiet enough of it. I might face repremand for it on return to base but get rid of them fully.

Who are they to tell a Starfleet captain where his nose is or is not wanted.

OOC: That was what you were asked to do becasue it is the mission.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Adan McDonell

=/\= Thank you Captain start the evacutaion as soon as you get there Captain. We should not be to much longer I estimate three hours at current speed. =/\=

=/\= All hands this is you Captain speaking. inside of three hours we will be entering our first firefight. We will be going to red alert on my mark as I finish this annoncement. The station is under attack by an unknown entity and I don't plan on it getting away this this. =/\=

Okay sound the ready alert.

=/\= Captain to sickbay, be prepared for casualties. =/\=
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Samuel Ringstone

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/lucasbailey/SamuelRingstone-Ensign-Helm-Nautilu.jpg" border="0">

Adan McDonell

OOC: The ground based mission is not a main part of the mission it was just an off shoot to give you and you security people something to do.

IC: Mr Russell do you really think that the Phasers are necessary. How do you think the people down there will feel if they see some sort of beam down there that they have never seen before.

Your security officers should be able to protect themselves in hand to hand combat any way so I think the phasers can go back to the locker.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Tengal

=/\=I am Tengal, leader of this ship. We are being attacked by pirates, please help! Our shields will only hold for so long.=/\=

OFF: BTW, Mr. Russell has let me know that he will be gone for (i believe) two weeks, for vacation.
Tengal
Ferengi Pirate
S.S. Ylossi CO

Jeroen Bode

=/\= This is the U.S.S. Unity, we need to Evacuate those people on Vanguard...the Alexander will deal with the Tyn'Gal =/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

*****This ship has been decommisioned until further notice, do not post here again, thanks.*******
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer