• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Refitting the Nautilis

Started by stephen sisko, November 09, 2005, 05:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked over and took the engineering station and began putting information into the computer.*

No Problem Ensign, take your station plese.

*The ship cleared the space doors, and began moving away from the station.*

Conn go to full impulse power, when we have reached a distance of ten million kilometers from the station power up the main deflector.  I will begin the power up sequence to enage the TW drive.  On my mark the main computer will power up the deflector to emit a phased polaron pulse to open a TW conduit.  At that point the computer will kick in the TW drive.  We will imediatley go to warp ten, and on my mark conn we will excel to faster speeds.  If there is a problem the main computer will automatically terminate trans-warp.  

Computer time to Engage trans Warp drive?

Time to Trans-Warp drive egnaging is four minutes thirty six seconds.

All hands prepare for Trans-Warp dirve.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Adan McDonell

Wow 18+ light years congratulationAdmirla Sisko. I must say that that was a job well done sir. I hope you can help out fixing those bugs that couldn't be compensated for because that Ride was just a bit bumpier than I liked but for a new engine system sir it was a good first run sir.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

stephen sisko

Sir,
I have an idea, we can take and use anti-chronotons to close up the gap.  I read in a paper a few years back by the late Commander Data that it is possible to take these anti-chronotons and seal a rip if the fabric of the space time continum.  In theory, we can take the deflector and use it to emit six pulses of anti-chronotons for fourty five seconds each.  It will take me about twenty minutes to modify the deflector.  The only damage will result in the deflector burning out, but that can be fixed.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Adan McDonell

So in that Case it appears that is going to be a rough trip back then without a navigational deflector then sir.

I move my fingers over the pads to the science station and came up with and answer thatmight not burn out the deflector to the point of needing to be replaced.

"Admirals, if we could coat the deflector in a layer of Theta radiation sir the anti-choronton bursts might not burn out the deflector. We might make the entire trip at warp 4 and still make the station before needing to be replaced. Of course we would need to evacuate the decks and areas around the deflector sir. "
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

=/\= Castleguard, this is the Nautilus. Please ready engineering crews and ready Escion for project M=/\=

Adan McDonell

Shortly after getting this call I make my way from my Quarters to the bridge.

As I came on the bridge The helms man a new young ensign I think just out of the Delta Quadrent Acadmy calls out Captain on deck.

At Ease Ensign it is not necassary to pipe me on the bridge each time I come on. I am going to do it quiet often on a daily business so....

As I was saiying that the same ensign interupt with

Admiral on Deck. With this I came flying to attention.

Welcome Admiral Sisko to the bridge of the USS Nautilus sir. It is a pleasure to have you here sir.

I wanted me to met you here Admiral.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

stephen sisko

Mr. Macdonell I have signaled DS 8 ops and we are cleared to launch in twetny minutes.  We have 70% power to the tans warp drive, and main deflector at 100%.  We will be ready for Trans-Warp drive in twenty five minutes.

Samuel Ringstone

*Hurries onto the bridge short of breath*

"Sorry sir, was helping with the adjustments in engineering..."

*Takes station*
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/lucasbailey/SamuelRingstone-Ensign-Helm-Nautilu.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

*thinks*

"Yes, install it in the eschion, and i will need to discuss something with you in due time. As for now, let us wait for the Eschion."

Adan McDonell

I believe Captain Spock and Admiral Kirk were in this situation once Admiral Bailey. I believe sir that is you responsiblity to take command on the ship in this situation sir as the highest ranking officer in starfleet onboard sir I would appreciate the help Admiral.

Moving to science to start making an analysis of the void.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

*quickley mulls over the options*

"Mr. McDonell, initiate your plan immediatley; Mr. Sisko, get the decks around the deflector evacuated a.s.a.p."

*nods head to both and assumes a station as needed*

stephen sisko

Sir, shuttles launching deflector at full power.  Firing now the computer will automatically shut off the deflector.

Go to full impulse now.

*three minutes later*
Computer:deactivating the main deflector, the main deflector is non operational.  The current velocity exceeds out put of secondary deflector grid.

Computer over ride safety protocalls.  All shuttles bring your deflectors to red line limits, captains yacht do so as well.

The bumpy ride begins to smooth out.

Admiral, its working.  At current speed we will be home in three days six hours.