• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: On The Way

Started by lucasbailey, May 17, 2005, 02:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

"Welcome (Mr./Ms. ?) Morki, please be seated and tell me a bit about yourself."
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

OFF: Lets assume that the rest of the crew arrived, and have 'them' be played as NPC's...were we all control them, we can stop playing each position as it gets filled.....

"I am fine, ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who do not know who i am, i am admiral Lucas Bailey, the Commanding Officer of our new division,GreyWolf. Yes, i am sure thoughts of this station being a back water station, no importance, just a dumping ground for has beens, well, your wrong, we will prove them wrong and make this place top notch, i expect nothing but you best, now, for out first mission, a fairly simple one."

*pauses*

"You will be heading to a region of space that is thought to be a vast source of Validium and other resources, you are to gather all the data you can on this area, it is believed there is an anomalie at the center of this area, and that there are raiders, so you must be on watch at all times."

"Secondly, on your way there, i will be dropped off at Freedom Station(Nova Division) where i will be discussing our Space Station and Planetary base construction,now on your way back you are to again go to freedom station, where by then we should have everything ready to go to Atlantis-1 and begin construction."

"Is that clear?"

*glances around the room*

OFF: We are departing from Avalon...btw...

lucasbailey

XO-Ross Norton
CT/SO-Scope (andersson?)

Mr. Andersson has yet to reply to my email...so he will be losing his position,if he comes back,then he can choose another,as for mr. norton,he should be posting soon...i spoke to him the other day and he was busy...

Alex Newberry

Walks onto the bridge dressed in a Command Admiral Jr. Grade uniform.

Admiral Bailey, Admiral Jr. Gr. Alex Newberry reporting in. I can work almost anything except medical.

Adan McDonell

Very Well Admiral.

Helm set course for Freedom station and prepare to get underway.

once out beyond the No Warp zone around avalon station engage at warp five. we don't what to over stress the engines, it could be a while till we get back to a station.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

Okay everyone you heard the Admiral, Tactical I want all the Data that was aqired by the Uss Voyager and Captain Picard on the Borg. Lets see if we can find a way to be affective against this enemy.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Will Karelia

The Righteous rocked violently as it took a beating from the Na'jigat. An explosion flared from the ceiling, and gas began to leak. A bolt akin to lightning lanced from the cloud and struck the Defiant-class ship. A few escape pods left the ship, but very few survived. Another lightning bolt lanced from the energy cloud, and blasted the Righteous right in the belly. The ship split into several large portions, and the warp nacelles hung only by a few plates of duranium. The Na'jigat cracked the ship open like a coconut, and drained it's energy just as easily. Once the ship had been drained, they absorbed the final explosion as the warp core lost containment.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

William Travis

=A="This is Commander William Travis, We're doing something right now, i don't know how much help you could give. We will lose communications soon."=A=
Commander William Travis
Deep Space Academy XO - Command Instructor

lucasbailey

OFF: Lets have this take about a month...

*A brand knew,sleek, sovereign class Ship sits in the dry docks, just waiting to be flown through the vastness of space*

*A shuttle makes its way up into the ship*

--Inside shuttle bay--

*A older man steps out of the shuttle and tells the pilot to head back and wait for the rest of the crew and he walks out of the bay and to the bridge*

Nathan Fox

Yes welcome, as Station CMO Welcome aboard.
Mr. Fox then goes and sits down on one of the spare seats and leans back relaxing before they begin on their way
Let's see what's behind that nebula

Adan McDonell

Exiting from the Ready room I walk onto the bridge at the start of a new shift at 0800 taking a position above the admiral for a short time just checking the tactical systems then I make my way to the Admiral.

"Good morning sir how are you this moring?"

"Hello Commander Morki and Commander Fox I hope you enjoy your time on the Nautilus with me."

OOC: I know Nathan before you get up and complain saying that your with the station but your whatever you are here until it is.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Adan McDonell

Still waiting as soon as I get those last Three positiions filled I can get on with it.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

I will adjust your id card accordingly, and pm your new html...

Taurik

The U.S.S. Rivendell drops out of warp and joins the defense fleet.
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Sean Russell

Sean stares at his display in disbelief

"Sir... the Cube is completely destroyed!  I've never seen anything so powerful!  This must be the Na'Jigat...."

He checks his controls

"Shields are still holding strong at 94%.  Looks like the Na'Jigat are focusing their attention on the ships!"
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">