• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: On The Way

Started by lucasbailey, May 17, 2005, 02:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Nathan Fox

Mr. Fox is on the next shuttle, he is wearing a Medical uniform, but in in carryon bag is tatical uniform, a confused look on his face. the shuttle docks and a young looking man walks out of the shuttle, he turns left only a few minutes later he walks the other way soon finds the turbo lift and soon is on the bridge.

Adimiral Bailey, Lt. Comander Nathan Fox reporting for duty sir, uh i have a question, it seems that i am in tatical and security detail, is that going to be until the base is built? or am i in this field of work now?
Let's see what's behind that nebula

lucasbailey

"Well, we will be delayed for a while due to certain circumstances, but i wanted to have all of the crew report, so i can brief them."

Nathan Fox

Mr. Fox gets up and shakes hands with the Fleet Commander

Fleet Comander McDonell, first off I am only here until the station is built, Also I will be your Doctor until the ship doctor reports in for duty, at which time i will become his assitant until the station is built and then i will transfer over their.

lucasbailey

oh and have you seen the announcement on the main page....?

Nathan Fox

I am still here, just wondering what is going on? are we moving or what?

Nathan Fox

I will be standing by for any injuries in sick bay.

Mr. Fox then leaves to the turbo lift and goes to Sick Bay.

Sean Russell

*Lt Commander Russell smiles*

"Glady, sir.  Firing quantum torpedoes now, targeting all vital sections."

*The USS Nautilus sweeps by the front of the Borg Cube, firing a salvo of quantum torpedoes and phases at all the vital sections, according to the information received from Captain Picard*
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

The Na'jigat cloud reached DS12. It began feeding power from the five large fusion reactors on the station, and drained power from every system, be it major or auxilliary. The station's lights began to dim, and the station began to list slightly. The force of the power drain destabilized the station's orbit of the planet Envidia II, and the station began to move, affected by Envidia's gravity. Every officer on all the ships watched some viewscreen, as the station plummeted through Envidia II's thin atmosphere, and impacted on the planet's surface. A flash could be seen as the fusion reactors went critical.

"Karelia to the fleet," Will said, barely able to speak the words. "Evacuate the area. Set course to your home bases."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

lucasbailey

*Bailey had the bridge lights on for about five minutes when a young man comes in*

Fox: "Adimiral Bailey, Lt. Comander Nathan Fox reporting for duty sir, uh i have a question, it seems that i am in tatical and security detail, is that going to be until the base is built? or am i in this field of work now? "

"Just until we get the base is built, as our importance is not very high,according to the high command, so we will be stretched thin until all of our needs are filled, for you, when we get a Cheif of Tactical and Security...."

OFF: I'll fix that on the roster...i remember seeing that but had to go to bed, as it was about midnight and i had to get up at 4......also, i apologize for everything being slow, very few people are joining and the division that was to help us build everything needed is busy, and can't help us until we get at least a skeleton crew(only requierd positions filled)...and i am also helping with the star phoenix division problem...   http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>   --things really slowed down when the place switched over to a new board, btw, do you have any other characters here?

Ti Mat Morki

** I continue down the small ramp into the shuttle bay.  Very good, a good ship will be adequate for my duty.  I make my way to the Admirals Ready Room to check in with him and await further instruction.

"Admiral, nice to see you again, I am reporting in for duty."
Ti Mat Morki
Commander
USS Nautilus
Ships Counselor

Ti Mat Morki

**The Vulcan female begins to speak in reply to the admirals greeting and question.
"Thank you admiral, I am Commander Ti Mat Morki and I am transfering here from the USS Prometheus.  I served as the ships counselor and participated in Diplomatic relations as well as frontline battles with the BORG.
My family is from the Planet Vulan.  My father was a diplomat to the Federation on Earth mostly.  Unforunately was caught up on one of the ships that was destoryed by the BORG.  Admiral, that is a brief synopsis about me."
"Mr. Fox thank you for your Greeting.  I look forward to serving onboard this vessel with you. "
"Admiral, I looked on the schedule, but I dont' believe I saw an underway time.  Are we going to be getting underway soon?"
** I find an empty chair and take a seat upon the admiral's approval.
Ti Mat Morki
Commander
USS Nautilus
Ships Counselor

Adan McDonell

Very well Admiral.

=/\= Mr Drivel please prepare to make way of warp 5 once we are clear of the station no warp area. =/\=

=/\= Aye Captain Warp 5 you will have as soon as we are outside the excusion zone sir. =/\=

Mr Fox please take your station and be prepared to leave the station.

Commander Morki Contact the staion and request permission to leave.

Ensign Mayweather set course as soon as we are away from the station for Freedom station.

Yes Captain standing by sir.

Tag anyone that is here. Add NPC as necessary. I shall start an NPC register so we know how we need to be speaking for and too.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

lucasbailey

OCC: Lucas, I just wondering, you haven't had went over to Gamma and read that script of SW E III that I posted did you?

--Nope, i read it at imdb.com--SW 3 page...

EMH-01U

"Permission Granted."
*Suddenly a man appears,dressed in a medical uniform*
"Please state your medical emergency."
*the man realizes whats going on*
"Who are you?" "What is your business on this ship, only the designated crew is allowed on the ship?"
*waits*
OFF: This will be our doc for the time being...like a rotation, when nathan is busy with other things, then the EMH can step in...okay...  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/assimilate.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':assimilate:'>
EMH-01U
"Please state your medical emergency."