• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacen Nyax

Zenakto are you alright?  *gets up and goes over to Zenakto* Hello, Shadowfire to Zenakto! *starts to put his hand on console to try to shut it down and a surge of energy jumps from the console to his hand.  Jacen falls back against the wall, his hand stunned and severly burned*  Ahhhhhh! What the heck! *holds hand against chest in pain.  He grabs his phaser and points it at the console and pulls the trigger but the energy blast damaged it and it sparks and dies.  Jacen puches his comm badge with much difficulty.*Nyax to...medical I...I need immediate...medical... *Jacen faints*
"Make it so number one."

Prester John

///What!!!!http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?!!!! Borg and Species 8472http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>? Okay, it seems as if our lil mission has turned to a disaster... And more if we don't do anything about it.///
"Mr Trillis, set course to the Hole and prepare to Warp at full speed on my command. Time to get outta here.
///Dammit!///
Mr Boh, join Mr Zenatko and together build that f$#*!ing weapon. Destroy this abomination as soon as you can. I'm fed up with this "parallel universe'.

Mr Nyax, watch the shields when we get outta here.

Now, people, it's not a victory I want, it's a "save us" travel. Destroy THAT!!!"
///Time to return to Atlantis, make a report to Admiral Mallory and have some Romulan Ale... I hate to be stressed that way.///

Trillis

sir, can we fire the weapon at warp? i can punch the button now and we can leg it but i'll have to fire the weapon manually from here, we are away at warp 3 so if its going to be fire it has to be fired now
=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

(Off: we are on the shadow Fleet main board.  no one is here any more)
"Make it so number one."

Jacen Nyax

It would be logical to assume that the merchants are long dead. *thinks to himself*  However logic is not always the correct solution.  There is a small chance that these people are still alive. I propose we find these merchants and do all we can to save them or bring word back to their familes.  The sooner we start looking for them, the higher are our chances of finding them alive.  
"Make it so number one."

Prester John

*Captain Prester grins evily.*
///What did I say? I HAVE efficient crewmembers!///
*Checking something on his console.*
///Marvellous! Marvellous! We will investigate this hull "anomaly" later.///
*raises his head and looks at his team*
"Mr Zenatko, good job! :biggrin: Now, take control over this d*mn dummy computer so that it will not fail anymore. We need it.

Mr Boh, I aggree with your proposal.
Combine with Mr Trillis and our Engineers and Warp our ShadowFire out of this bloody passage.

Everyone stays at ones position. Let's try Mr Boh's idea. If we succeed, we will have a Common Report to do to our Admiral. If we succeed, that is because we have discovered a new propulsion system and a new shieldings improvment. If we can be back to our home safely, let's say Atlantis Station, I will have a Recommandation List to give to Admiral Mallory.

Now, people, LET'S GO!"

Jacen Nyax

Yes sir.  As for our armament, we do have an impressive array of weapons.  However Its value and capability are dependent on what we have to fight.  As for myself I think it is enough.  As for returning to a starbase I don't believe starbases exist in this universe.
"Make it so number one."

Trillis

*taps console at high speed* *console beeps* sir im registering a console exlosion in the computer core, long range sensors are off line, we only have short range weapons automattic targetting and whats worse..*console gives off a bolt of energy* im...now..talking like....admiral kirk....what should..i do.....sir?
=/b.m.p\=

Trillis

one step ahead of your sir, course laid in and engaged, we are away at warp three, the hybred ship is giving chase, would it be ok if i tryed something i learnt to see if we can loose them sir?
=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

*console beebs*  "Sir, We've just had a new development.  The 'hole' we came through has begun to shrink.  If we do not get out of here soon the 'hole' will be so small that we will not be able to pass through it.  We have aproximately 5 minutes before the hole will be too small to pass through and another 2 minutes before it closes completely.  I suggest we fire this weapon now and warp as soon as possible.  We now have 4 minutes and 30 seconds untill the 'hole' is impasible."    
"Make it so number one."

Trillis

how do i get there? (what is the link?)
=/b.m.p\=

Zenakto

Leutenant Zenakto, reporting for duty.
I appologise for my tardiness, I had some buisness of my own.

Off: FINALY, I get here.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Trillis

computer *computer chime* send this memmo to the captain, captain, lieutenant Trillis here, im still waiting for station asignment, please get back to me when you are able, thank you, trillis out *computer chime**message sent*
=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

Comander Boh, would those "phase shields" work with our temporal ones? If so please give me those new peramters so I can upgrade our temporal shields.  *console beebs*  As a result of our warp core shutting down some of the power for the temporal shields erratic.  *console beebs* Temporal shields at 78%.  the structural integrity still seems to be holding at 81%.  I am transfering more power from weapons into the shields.  *console beebs* No effect, temporal shields at 75%, 73%, were losing them fast, 70%...
"Make it so number one."

Zenakto

*Holding hand to head*
Hunted... away from home... the Being is... is scared... Whatever is on that ship is... is... dangerous to all other foms of life other than it's own... energy... flesh... darknss... ALL of it is in danger... It will... disrupt... de...stroy...
*holds hands even harder to head*
Wait, a hope... an idea... a... a WEAKNESS! a... a weapon to... to destroy... take... time to build... need... access to... to deflector dish... anti-matter... energy... need... better... link...
*walks haphazardly to nearest working station and places hand on console. Once there, the console surges with energy, but not doing any harm*
My mind... to... your mind...
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock