• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Ktara

*The crew is ready for combat...*
///What the ####? What is this?///
"Ops, get me a sensor sweep on that object.  Tactical, ready weapons.  Attention all hands!  We are now at Red Alert!"
TCT Senior General (XO),  Commanding Officer, T.D.V. Nightwarrior

Prester John

"Hummm, I don't think so. It looks like as if we have got some 'Parallel Corporation" in this Parallel Universe. We will have to watch them seriously, boys. And find out which goals they have."

Zenakto

Sir, It seems illogical to me to still be here, with your permission, I will go to engineering myself and see what I can do for our Warp core, perhaps we can still reach minimmum Warp with our one remaining Nacelle.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Kyle Boh

Yes, there is. It is a nearly instantaneous transfer to the destination. very difficult to maintain tho. hard to control as well.
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Kyle Boh

Ah, welcome Lieutenant Zentakto. You are posted in Engineering, correct?
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Zenakto

*Looks up*
You've been Quiet, Trinity.
Is anything Wrong?

Zenakto

*Taps console*
*mumbled:*This can't be right...
*aloud:* Sir, the computor's safety protcol has shut down the warp core because of destabilization, but I've scanned it myself and there's nothing wrong-
*console beeps* now it's trying to repressurise the shuttlebay, but I made sure it was pressurised when Jennifer left, Something's not right. The anomaly seems to be affecting the computor core, I suggest shutting it down till we are through.

Trillis

aye sir, distance kept, posture is in friendly position, probe has been programmed and has been launched, the universal translator is having problems isolating the language being used in the communications, can science station give me a hand? im also reading a strange energy field possibly a structural integrity field some where inside the ship, it could be a glitch in the sensors
=/b.m.p\=

Peter Ktara

*The ship decloaks*
=/\=
-Comm to Shadowfire-
"You have intruded.  Normally, you would have been dead by now, but we are willing to let it slip....THIS TIME.  Now, could you tell me what in the h*ll that thing is?
TCT Senior General (XO),  Commanding Officer, T.D.V. Nightwarrior

Trillis

who the #### is peter? the narrater?
=/b.m.p\=

Trillis

*doors from the turbo lift open* right that should do it,

captain i tried something with the cloaking device,run a dianostic and if tis ok, if it is give it a test and see what happens *returns to station*

=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

Off: hey kyle this mission is scrap, the shadowfire got destroyed by the enemy ship and a new shadowfire-B was commisioned with YOU in command.  You should Get back to ShadowFleet main board and assume command.  

Here:
http://shadowfleet.gissmo.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi" target="_blank">http://shadowfleet.gissmo.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

"Make it so number one."

Kyle Boh

Ah, thank you for reporting. But please take the proper uniform/avatar for your position (black, not red).

Prester John

"Mr Trillis, you are welcome at the Helm position. *leaves the navigation consoles and goes back to his seat.* Full impulse for the moment and maintain the Ship in the "center of the hole", please, I need to talk with out engineers for a solution to our shielding problem."

*sits down and checks something on his console.*
///So much with the rendez-vous with this brother. I have one idea and I want to experiment it... Hummm, Mr Boh's modifications on the Shields parameters are adequate... And, what if.... :biggrin: I have one idea!!!///
"Mr Zenatko, has Ms Brown really left the ShadowFire? If yes, I suggest you use Auxiliary Power for the Core Computer. Try to re-boot it and check its integrity.

Mr Nyax, I have one idea I want to submit to your attention. Remember we have an Emergency Warp Device connected to a Backup Device. So, I suggest you to combine this backup device with Mr Boh's modifications to maintain the integrity of the Shields and the Hull of the ShadowFire and we use FULL WARP to get out this "hole" and finally enters this New Universe.
What do you think of this idea?"
///This mission has an unexpected turn I do not enjoy very much.///

Zenakto

What of the biomass, if the ship is covered in it, and this is a new universe, perhaps species 8472 could have gotten through. it is logical to assume that there could be more than just the two "gateways" that lead to this universe.
*rubs temples with both hands*
wait, there's something more to this, perhaps... perhaps whatever made it's home in the 5th level of our computor core, may have made a telepathic link in the blast. That would explain the out-of-place memories... It's almost as if... it's trying to warn me of something...