• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prester John

*Captain Prester is surprised. A Ship, around here?*
///I don't like that. Are they using a new kind of Cloacking Device?///
=^= To unknown vessel.
I'm sorry to disappoint you by still living in your environment, Captain I-don't-know-your-name. But, if we are there, it was because we were thinking we could save some merchants in here.
Though, it's not the case and we have discovered that a let's-say "member" of Species 8472 has sort of assimilated a Borg Ship and THIS is NO GOOD at all. We are currently finding a way to destroy this "assimilation" and warp outta here.
I like to return to our Station with all of my CrewMembers and my Ship safe, if not intact.
I'm sure you will share my opinion. And I hope you will let us go back in peace.
=^= Comms out...

"People, we have an other problem on the arms, it seems."
///That is the LAST Time I enter this "parallel universe". For sure!///

Zenakto

=^=
Zenakto to bridge, the weapon is ready, but we need the Deflector Dish to face the Ship, so it seems that we have a slight problem, in order to avoid the shockwave, we need to Warp as soon as the Weapon Fires, so in order to do that, We'll need to warp backwards through the Hole, Are we up to this? Zenakto out.
=^=
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Jacen Nyax

go to the admirals office and contact Vice-Admiral Harkson.
"Make it so number one."

Prester John

*Thinks deeply about the informations given by Mr Miklos*
"Hummm, I'm sorry, Mr Miklos, but I was not really in StarFleet before coming in ShadowFleet. What was supposed to do this, erm, "gate"? Go to an other universe? *thinks again deeply* And you said that Merchants were Missing in Action after passing through the "gate", right? *thinks and take a decision* If they are lost in here, maybe we could save them..."
*Turns to his team, notices his new officer and frowns*
"People, we have to take a common decision. If some people need help, over there *and shows the anomaly*, maybe we could try to find them... What do you think of that? Mr Miklos, are you sure that some people have ran through this "gate"?"

Trillis

captain,

I'd be happy to accept helm station

=/b.m.p\=

Prester John

"Mr Trillis, good idea. Proceed as you have planned. Contact this freighter.

Mr Zenatko, what do you mean a telepathic link? And what is this warning? Do you think that this is concerning the freighter and its team? Does this telepathic link give you informations about the threat in this area?

*Suddendly remembers something like that.*///I hope it is not a "Event Horizon Science Ship" case. Otherwise, I will put my crewmembers in danger. Let's stay careful. We have enough job to do with Species 8472 and all the others, I don't want to add something worse more.///

Mr Trillis, maintain our ships at a far distance from the freighter. Who knows?"

Peter Ktara

=/\=
"Very well.  We will leave you be.  Helm, take us out."
=/\=
TCT Senior General (XO),  Commanding Officer, T.D.V. Nightwarrior

Trillis

captain, permission to arrest and throw peter in the brig he's getting on my nerves and i think i speak for all of us when i say we DON'T NEED A NARATOR!
=/b.m.p\=

Zenakto

OFF:
'k, I just have one thing to say, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WARP 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I was gone so long, Had to move, (don't worry, Trinity and Jacen, I didn't move very far) Didn't have a computor, so I should be able to get on more often, Now.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Jennifer

Lieutenant Jennifer Brown reporting sir, I request permission to take the helm seat.

Kyle Boh

No, I dont believe so...but whatever we were given was supposed to be a step above whatever Voyager came back with. But personally, I can't say if that is true or not.
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Prester John

*Relieved*
"SO! Is this weapon coming or will I have to take my own tool box to help?
People, I SERIOUSLY miss the Crew Lounge of Atlantis."
///And they don't know how much!//

Prester John

"Mr Trillis, I take your position. Go help Mr Nyaxx. Call the Doctor, while you are on your way. *sigh*

Mr Boh, still with me?"

*Stands up and goes to the Helm Position..... and sits down.*
"Well, well, well, let's see what we can do...."
///It's a true greek tragedy. Can't anything to work proprely, in this d*mnED universe?///

Jacen Nyax

(off: i was asigned to this ship by Admiral Mallory as were many if not all of the rest of us Commodore Prester)
*Jacen looks at the weapons console.  Taps a few buttons.*  Weapons stand ready for any event that would need them Commodore.  (off: Thats the equivelent of a "lets do it")

(Edited by Jacen Nyax at 6:18 pm on May 20, 2003)

"Make it so number one."

Trillis

you know kyle has a point there, oh and i have some questions,

do we have those armour emitter that voyager has?
and do we have those torpedo's that voyager used against the borg on the way back to the alpha quadrent?

=/b.m.p\=