• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Ktara

TCT Senior General (XO),  Commanding Officer, T.D.V. Nightwarrior

Trillis

aye sir, *runs to the turbo lift* *tabs comm bade* Trillis to engineering, im comming to help, i'm going to get the doctor as well, get ready for my arrival, trillis out *the doors open *sick bay *the doors close and the lift moves*
=/b.m.p\=

Trillis

sir,

I as yet have no post, i would like to serve at tactical because I feel that I could the experience to help me learn and improve my self in future combat situations

=/b.m.p\=

Kyle Boh

I have something to propose. We have regeneration abilities in the shielding and hull...so, it seems to me, why cant we use it inside the ship as well? like on the consoles?

(Edited by Kyle Boh at 3:31 pm on June 3, 2003)

{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Prester John

////Well, well, well... What a good idea to go in this parallel universe, Johnny. Brilliant! First, you endanger your team with a fight. Second, you travel through a hole that damage your ship. Third, one being attacks your Ship. Fourth, you fight an assimilation with a new weapon. Fifth, you destroy a planet. And sixth, you have aliens on your back. Very brilliant for a first capitaincy.
What can I do with the propulsion, now?///
*Pushes buttons, checks energy and the course of the Ship... and sighs again.*
"Only full impulse. Fine, fine! Mr Zwax, I hope that my Admiral will be in good mood. Because, if it is not the case, my case will be solved faster than you expect to. My person will be a souvenir for you, if I'm not mistaking."

Jermaine Miklos

"aye sir"

Computer readouts:(on anomalie)Volume:9,845,Mass:18,258,Gravity:none,energy:9,878,485,569,549,872 Kilowatts,Helix Discplacement:55.6323432,Stability:Bad,*thinks to himself;this is not right,we shouldn't be getting these readouts,something is going on at that "thing" that i sure son't have a clue about, it seems like its that old spacial-time-dimension anomalie those merchants ran into a few years back,but starfleet denied it existed,said the people were hallucinating,what was it,atillimas,antilles,......,hmm*(readouts,and units are made up)

"Sir, do you remember awhile back when some merchants were traveling and they ran into some sort of wierd ,gateway, is what they called it,do you remember anything about it,.....,wasn't it called antillimas gate,atlantis gate,i don't remember, starfleet coverd it up ,said it was just them hallucinating,......,its always interested me, did they run into it,because according to the readings it isn't anything starfleet knows about,so i;m just guessing that it might be jus that."

*he asks with a confused look*

(Edited by Jermaine Miklos at 11:11 pm on May 15, 2003)

Jermaine Miklos

Jacen Nyax

Congradulations, Commodore. You are most certainly derserving of such a rank.    
"Make it so number one."

Zenakto

*computor chimes*
*"Download complete"*
*Walks over to Jacen's station*
I do believe you are familiar with the setup of the shields, Jacen?
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Zenakto

*to Trinity*
Oh, Okay.
*turns back to Jacen*
Are YOU okay?

Kyle Boh

No, I do not wish a Captaincy sir. I checked with the Computer, and I found something for us to experiment with that could be usefull. We can redefine the Shields peramiters slightly to allow them to phase. Pretty similar to our transphasic torpedoes.

(off: sorry about my absense, I had to reformat my pc and it took a while to get everything back.)

{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Prester John

(Off : you should clear totally your "Temporary Internet Files" and your "Historical Folder". Then, empty your Trash on your Desk.
Then install ZoneAlarm and Add-Aware...
And re- boot.
Then you scan your system with Add-Aware and you follow the instructions... Then, I would be surprised you to have any popup again on your comp.....)

"Mr Trillis, maintain full impulse in the Center of the Hole.

People, if someone is hurted again, I abort this mission and we return home to check the integrity of the Ship. I don't wanna loose people, you understand?"

Zenakto

*After being treted by Trinity, Zenakto begins mumbling incoherently, he begins to stir, and finally he wakes up*
*groans*
*looks around*
Are we out?
Did we make it?
*looks at his station*
That was quite some electrical burst, very localized too, Bursts as powerfull as that one usually take out several stations at once, it must have been very troublesome to get it to go off right where my hand was...

Trillis

sir, should i set course for the nearest planet to pick up some supplies or to investigate any local inhabitence? we might asw ell make the most of our time in this universe!
=/b.m.p\=

Peter Ktara

*At a distance of a few light years, a cloaked ship watched the proceedings with great interest.  This "Shadowfleet" was interfering with an operation 17 years in the making, one which had cost the lives of 100+ people, soon to be more.  Their interference would cost them dearly*
(OFF: I plan to try to establish a TCT board, hopefully I will be able to convince the higher-ups to accept my proposal.)
TCT Senior General (XO),  Commanding Officer, T.D.V. Nightwarrior

Prester John

"Mr Trillis, calm down. We have a Computer, even if this Computer is not working at 100%, has looged all of our mission. This Computer, with its archives, will demonstrate that we have destroyed a Species8472/Borg Assimilation and a Ship threatening us with this Assimilation.
Second detail, we have used a Weapon to save our Lives.
Third, Shadow Fleet is not exactly StarFleet.

Fourth, what these unkown people are saying may be wrong to influence us and give us a feeling of being guilty. There is absolutely NO REAL PROOF of what we have been supposed to have done. What we have only done is that we have fought to survive and we survived.

*Gestures to his Chief Engineer and his Commander and whispers.*
Gentlemen, I need hull and shields and some armament, please. I will try to gain some time, but it's all I'm afraid I will be able to do.

*returns to Mr Trillis and speak in a louder voice.*
I don't care about Admiral Mallory's decision, but as soon as I have brought you back to Atlantis, I will consider our Mission as well done. And, now, to make things clear with these boring unknown people....

Mr Trillis, open a channel."