• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Misson 1: "Element of Surprise"

Started by Mike Powell, July 01, 2006, 02:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

<Over the Comm Balkazar voice could be heard>

"Alpha and Charlie Companies get to your dropships and ready for launch.  Double check your gear.  Double check your weapons and lets do this."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

AK Dutton

Dutton and his fire team were taking down the Heraani soldiers as they came at them one of the Heraani soldiers got past the fire teams defenceive fire,
Dutton said" oh #### boys let me get this bastard"
with that dutton jumped up shot the Heraani in the chest taking down his energy sheild he then fliped his leg up over the Heraanis head bringing the Heraani into a sort of bow grabing his combat knife out of his boot Dutton fired his rifle into the Heraani head and thrust his knife into the spinal cord on the Heraanis back between the gap in his armor, the Heraani fell lifeless on duttons boot he regained his footing phazer fire shooting  past his head as the fire teams snipers were picking off the Heraani as they tryed to advace then a bolt of enery non human hit the sniper and the energy spred taking out 3 or the marines and injuring 2 more, dutton fell back to the barracades that his fire team was shooting from,
he grabed another rifle and was alternaing fire from each rifle to maximise damage to the Heraani soldiers.
      His second in comand was hit and so was a lot of his officers in the squad/ fire team, he told on of the grunts to get renforce ment anyway he could dutton radioed back to landing area saying that he needed renforcements and that a grunt would be there to get them shorty.
He mumbled " i hope we dont have to fall back this side is taking heavy fire i hop ethe left side fireteam has more luck"

Techerakh

"Colonel, you can't win this battle. There are several legions of at least this size onboard this station. A small contingent of humans has no chance of winning."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

AK Dutton

(occ:Edit sry i have been very busy and just got back sry agian. Also i will be changeign my name from Dutton to Traven)
Dutton awoke in the med bay of the Compound.
" he looked down and saw his leg had been replaced with the one he had made in the holodisigns, he stood up and a blast of pain shot throught his whole body, the nerves were stile healing from being acachedt to a machine, he took a pain med then using his new leg he whent for a run through the city outside of the compund.
He soon found that using his new leg to jump he could run at aprox 26-35 mph using only his one leg, he left a 1 foot long impact and rebounding mark as he jumped along leaping 15 feet in the air. then it happened, he missed a jump landed on his good leg and snapped it off in its place it was only held on by his skin whitch he soon had cut off carring his leg in his shirt ripped into bandages triing to stop the bleeding he got his other leg turned into machine so now he could, run, jump, kick, and be better at anything with legs than the ordinary man.
One of the medics said, " if we stile used money we could be rich off the crap we had to do to you  Lt."
he finaly got back to duty after a week and a half in the med bay insiting that he go back on duty.
he walked on to the comand deck and took his place at the marine con, area. he said to every one over the intercom.
"first i know you all have been through hell and so have I but for what it is worth he it goes,"
" All those who served with me or on the horible mission to that fucking ship deserve metels but not me I got my damn leg shot off by one of those bastards but I will make them pay one day I dont know how or when but they will pay for what they did to all of the Marines lifes they took they will pay."
"  It is good to be finaly back along side stuch fine men and women!.....
thank you."

Techerakh

"It is not the tactics you must fear from the Heraan. They will fight predictably. It is their numbers and strength you must be wary of. A legion of Heraan is a challenge even for a cadre of Gallifreyan Knights. You must use your intelligence against them, for that is your only advantage. Despite their power and advancement, they are a very young race, and have little battle experience. They fight much like the Jem'Hadar of your Dominion War."
"En Taro Adun!"

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood came sliding into Balkazars Quarters*

"Yo Cheif whats u........ oh sorry SIR i didnt see you had visitors" *Turns to Techerakh* "Hi im Captain Eastwood Charlie Company CO and you are?"

*Takes a seat*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

<Chuckles> "Raynor, Tech, was giving me some tactical advise on the Heraan, supposedly, they tend to learn from our tactics each time we use them, if we change our tactics regularly then they cant counter it or learn from it, and whats worse is that if 1 heraan lives and retreats to get back to the others, that 1 will teach the others our tactics.  Which I find most interesting."

"Where is Dutton, and that other Jellico, I think there the 2 younger ones in the Companies."

Nathen Keller

*...Keller walks into the room salute Balk and the rest of the staff and takes a seat. He eyeballs Tech for a moment and gives a smirk...*

"Gallifreyan..."

*...He says under his breath. He gets comfortable and gives a nod to Tech and speaks...*

"Colonel, all battle armor suits are accounted for and fighters aswell. All Companies are fully replenished and onboard the ship and we are ready to go. Also..."

*...He gets up and gives Clyde a smack upside the head...*

"I fixed the Motor Pool sign so it does not say Motor Poo. IT was a good laugh the first time Clyde but you need to expand your imagination."

*...He winks at Clyde and sits back down...*

"So who is our friend here?"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"I respect that you voiced your concern's.  However, if we dont succeed in taking over this station.  HOW many innocent lives will killed because we didnt stop them here, NOW!.  Try to think of it from every angle.  Trust me, I have alredy considered the mental beating this training will take on the men, but its required at the moment.  When this is all over there will be LOA for awhile and YOU! <Pokes Clyde> can get drunk and naked as much as you want.  Alright ?."

"If we fail here, how many lives will be destroyed BECAUSE we failed ?, Millions of lives will be lost and I personally wouldnt want that on my mind for the rest of my life.  Our job is to preserve life before evil destroys it.  What would happen if good men did nothing when Evil roused its head ?.  We wouldnt be here if 'Good men did nothing'." Balkazar said in a more compansionate tone.

Jim Raynor

(OFF: Flight deck for now.)

Raynor stepped into the shuttlebay of the Corellia, laying eyes upon the brand-new Pyro GX fighters that had arrived. Gleaming and fully armed, they almost brought a tear to Raynor's eye. He had a soft spot for a good fighter.

Climbing aboard one of them, he yelled to the other marines in the bay. "Pick your favorite ship now, because you're gonna get to know her real well, very soon."

Raynor settled into the cockpit seat and belted in. He keyed in the ignition sequence, and the high-output impulse thrusters roared to life. The captain ran a quick pre-flight check on the weapons and support systems, all reading as ready. He grabbed the auxillary motion stick and inched it upwards, lifting the Pyro about five into the air.

Finally, in the moment of truth, he maxed the throttle. The Pyro responded in tune, pinning Raynor to his seat as it rocketed from the shuttlebay.

Making some maneuverability checks with the main flight stick, Raynor put the ship into some barrel-rolls and spins. Finally, he decided upon the perfect asteroid to blow into space dust. Priming the phaser cannons, he settled his aim dead center on the asteroid, and fired. In waves of four, the phaser bolts slammed the asteroid and boiled it's outer surface, shattering the inner core.
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

AK Dutton

Occ: is anybody posting or are we justy going to sit here?

Jase Jellico

"Great idea sir, but I gotta ask: WHat do we do if they decide to close the doors?" He swings away from Raynor and opens fire with the phaser cannons and pair of missiles.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Jase Jellico

"Nice shot sir, that might have taken out those damn shields around the fighters." As he was swerving around the hollow Jase spied what looked like a power relay. He locked on and sprayed it with particle bolts. It showered the nearby Heraan with sparks and then exploded in a plume of bluish smoke.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Techerakh

(OFF: Keep in mind, everyone, the Heraan are not so easy to kill. It should take several shots to take a single soldier down, since they have energy shields and armor. A single Heraani soldier is quite superior to a Federation Marine.)

"Yes. We shall see."

Techerakh immediately made a powered leap at the Heraani commander. Not to his surprise, the elite soldier raised his blade in a defensive stance. While causing no damage, the sheer force of the attack knocked the Heraan from his balance, and he flew to the ground, jumping to his feet almost immediately.

Taking the offensive, the elite attacked in several fast, glancing attacks that Techerakh parried with equal speed. Grabbing the hilt backwards in his hand, the alien continued by making several 360-degree twists of his wrist to attack the Gallifreyan Master, which he also parried, nearly missing a few.

Regaining the offensive, Techerakh countered with a telekinetic blast to the commander's chest at point-blank range. The lanky alien was thrown against the wall with a sickening crunch that signified internal injury. Before the battered alien could even hit the ground, Techerakh lifted him from the ground by sheer will of mind and brought him close enough to grab physically by the throat.

"Make your peace, dark one. You are about to die."

With that sentiment, Techerakh thrusted his blade through the alien's skull.
"En Taro Adun!"

Balkazar

"You underestimate our determination, Mr Tech.  We may be humans to you but we fight with determination and heart and courage.  THAT! makes up the backbone of the marines.  Now offer good advice or none at all."