• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Misson 1: "Element of Surprise"

Started by Mike Powell, July 01, 2006, 02:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

OOC**Okie, sense this mission is going awefully bad.  I think I will pull everyone out now threw RP so nothing is lost.  So I will hurry things on and get back to Dantor.

Yates, I take full responsibilities for this action if you choose to punish me for doing this http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  There Im covered http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>.

IC**

*The Fight to take the Heraani station was going good in the begining, the squads secured the prominade, but unknown to the marines Heraani elites came bursting threw the barricades and started to swarm the marines, despite the marines attempt to take out the elite and Tech's skill with his Kahla, the Marines and the Galifreyan were outmatched and out numbered, forcing the marines by the hundred's back to there assault ships, forcing them in a mass retreat, several marines fell, while other more healthy marines picked up there comrades and tossed them over there shoulders or dragged them to the ships, once everyone was aboard they closed the ships doors and exited the station in a mass retreat to meet up with Bravo company and the USS Corellia behind the next moon in the system.  The USS Corellia picked up Bravo Squadron and Alpha and Charlie Company's then the USS Corellia jumped to warp heading back to Dantor.

*5 weeks passed as the Corellia's crew tended to the wounded marines*
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"So they fight ruthlessly, and they will sacrifice there own lives for the greater effect.  Hmmmmmm, what weapons are these heraan weakened against ?, they have the advantage of numbers and strength, but they must have a weakness.  There weakness if there like the Jem'hadar is that there religious fanatics.  Do you have any idea what the interior of there station looks like ?, do they breath ? will poisons or lack of Oxygen work against them ?"

Techerakh

"How I found out? There is little that escapes the Gallifreyan Order. Although we are rarely heard from, we monitor the goings-on of the galaxy very thouroghly. Such abilities come with the gift of psionic attunement."

He perked up a little. "As for my people, there is little you would understand without knowing the history of my people, and that is a story that you would likely not live long enough to hear in it's entirety. We Galifreyans are as old as as the Na'jigat themselves, and we have been battling them since the dawn of time. And I fear we may battle them for eternity, should the prophecies prove false."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Techerakh

"Tired, Captain? If you would like, I am more than willing to train with you later, if conversation does not pique your interest."
"En Taro Adun!"

Techerakh

"As I said, the Heraan are extremely intelligent, they are simply inexperienced. In time, they will learn, and will be superior to any ordinary military. In time, only we Gallifreyans will be able to resist them."

"In any case, I will be accompanying you onto the Heraani station. If 'it all goes south' as you humans say, you will need my help."
"En Taro Adun!"

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood gets up and looks at Keller*

"Jesus Christ its the only thing i could think of but you wait ill have something good one day, and dog gone it it will be one hell of a surpise"

*Eastwood sat back down and poundered a few thoughts a while*

"Sir all due respect but your plan has got more holes in it then my last girlfriend, we should always be ready to take new roles i agree but Colonel sir we overload our men with more information and training then is nesserecy, we are going to plant half of these men maybe more because they will be thinking weather or not to go up or down and that will end up killing them"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

AK Dutton

Dutton raising an eyebrow at th drunk part of the mini speech.
" Sir you have giving me the insperation to train and fight as harsd as i can "
Underhis breath" and party like i will die at the end"^^

AK Dutton

<flight deck>

Dutton looked around and found a very nice Fighter that beared the name Aurora it had a very nice paint job of a flame likeness of The northern light back on Earth.

He climbed into the cockpit and closed the hatch. He ran preflight checks and the fired up the impulse thrusters and took off. The engines humming in a most relaxing tune like a cat purring. He unlike Raynor did not gun the thing until he was out side of the ships hangerbay. As soon as he was clear he slamed the throttle and The Aurora was only to happy to respond, He was thrust back into his seat then the inertial dampers kicked in and he basted after Raynor.

Dutton went into a series of tight turns and rolls. The then did a barrel roll and shot past Raynor who was flying away from the asteroids.

Dutton then armed his phazers  and set a strait and true path through the debris field that Raynor had left  dodging smaller rocks he set a target and fired the phazers cutting though the outer layer of the asteroid melting the rock, the rock instantly re-hardened the themal shock of the constant heating and cooling started to split the rock then it split apart  and exploded.

Dutton did a reverse loop and came to a stop right next to Raynor. " Sir what is the next order and or flight plan"

Event Horizons

*As the dog fight between the Heraani and the Corellia ensued.  Alpha and Charlie companies suited up in there new battle powered armor.  They all filed into there transports and launched.  Out the transporters windows the Companies could see the fighting between the Corellia and Bravo fighters turned for the worst, several heraani fighters broke off to engage the transports as they flew towards the station emitting a strong jamming device over the enemy station, blocking communications to there capitol ship.  Bravo leader saw the fighters breaking off and decided it was best to engage for himself to drive the enemy fighters away from the transports.  With some well placed fire the coaxing worked as the enemy fights broke off to engage the federation fighters.  It took a few minutes but the transports made it to there target, the transports decided a big bang was needed for insertion.  The transports fired there weapons at the hull, the hull had a gaping hole in its side and the transports rammed that hole to get a good lock onto the hull of the enemy station*

((OOC: Its up to you guys now.))

Techerakh

"I offer the truth, Colonel. That's the best advice there is. You can stay here if you wish, but you will lose. Not even I can prevent that."
"En Taro Adun!"

AK Dutton

OCC* yah i went to the right flank far ahead of the main group to try and secure it.

AK Dutton

Dutton Heardthe order to get to the fighter deck, He jumped out of his bunk and got his flight suit on, grabed his helmet and ran for the flight deck, As he was running to the deck he saw the image of the Target
" O ####!" " that thing  is huge"

He got to the deck and found the Aroura and hoped in and ran the preflight check but did not seal the cockpit as he still needed his orders he jumped out of the cockpit and stood by his fighter waiting for his orders, if they did not come or he saw more fighter pilots getting in and flying off he would just go but for now he waited for orders to fight.

Jim Raynor

"Locked on, engaging!"

Raynor fired a few volleys of pulse phaser fire at a Heraani fighter, who's shields simply absorbed the energy with no damage.

"More powerful, my ass! These guys have us all around!"

Raynor watched in futility as another of his wingmen was obliterated by Heraani plasma fire.

"All pilots, get back to the hangar! Knight Two, form up on me. Let's get low, let's get fast."

As the remaining Black Knights made a mad dash for the Corellia, Knights One and Two pulled a hard starboard and arced right into the enemy launch doors.

(OFF: FYI, Knight Two is Jase Jellico.)
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Techerakh

"No, the Heraan are typically vacuum enabled when in battle dress. They also use advanced plasma weaponry similar to those of the Delta Alliance. Body shields will help this, but will not stand long against their fire. However, much like the Jem'Hadar worship the Founders, the Heraan rigidly worship the Na'jigat as their gods. Their weakness will be their inexperience. Set traps and ambushes, try to decieve them. They will use basic battle techniques, and will fall easily into your ploys. But do not underestimate their intelligence. They will learn, as time goes by. Most noticably, a legion you face will learn your techniques quickly. So you must gain the upper hand quickly every time you enter battle with them, or it will become impossible as the battle continues."
"En Taro Adun!"

Balkazar

"Tell me, how you found out about this mission ?, and a lil about your race if you dont mind indulging me a lil while I wait for my rather slow staff?" Balkazar inquired.