• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Misson 1: "Element of Surprise"

Started by Mike Powell, July 01, 2006, 02:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK Dutton

The Fire fights that took place at Dutton's holding area were growing to much to handle he was down to 4 marines that were not hurt and 3 that could walk but not do much else, He gave the order to fall back to Landers the 3 marines would go first followed by the 4 that could give them cover and then Dutton would follow up behind. After the 4 marines went off to give covering fire for the hurt marines Dutton started to fall back, as he did 3 Elites jump out from behind the barrier, Dutton fired until the first one fell then the other two had all ready closed the distance to close for his liking he pulled his two combat knives out of his boots and stuck them in the ground then did a backwards summersault and pulled the other two knives out of his sleeves, then one of the Elites  lunged at him he ducked and hit there weaker back with both knives, re cut the power to the shield but received a nasty shock in the process, he grabbed to 2 knives that were in the ground through them at the Elite that's shield was down and he hit his make right on the face and were he thought its heat was. He grabbed its energy sword and lit it them tuned on the other elite, it had pulled its blade to Dutton jumped up a spun on a rail hanging above and came out of it slicing a shoulder of the elite, it swung its blade to no effect at Dutton who pulled off a back flip 180 degree turn in midair and landed on his feet facing the wounded Elite, the elite charged with a speed Dutton could not compare to next thing he knew he was on the ground his leg next to his face and a 3rd Dead Elite lying next to him with his energy sword in its head after slicing up from its midsection.

Dutton radioed for help " I need Help I have just engaged 3 Elites and have lost a leg will try to continue to Landers but may not make it."  

Dutton Grabbed a pipe and used it as a make shift crutch, And hobbled back to the Landers, were he grabbed a fed painkillers and a bandage, then he took up defensive postions with the rest of his marines and waited to get the hell out of this place.

Techerakh

"Essentially. With luck, you may reuse you old tactics against a fresh legion. But if a large enough number of Heraan can survive a battle with you and return to their people, they may teach your tactics to them. Not only will they understand your tactics, they may also use them against you. Despite their inexperience, the Heraan are very intelligent."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Jim Raynor

"Sir, I am a bit confused as well. If we are to be in the fighters, my men and I won't be able to return from our covert ops mission onto the station to mount up in the fighters. Perhaps Alpha Company would be better suited for that mission. I know my men will be more useful in our ships."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Balkazar

"You all understand what your orders are, if there is no other questions, your dismissed to start the training."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

OOC**I took care of the message Julian.  As to the marines I apologize for the delay, I was just enlightened http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>, And Powell had his house flooded because the river behind his house went over the top literally and flooded his basement, so thats why he hasnt been around for the past week.  Ill scoot the mission along http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

*For the next 4 days everyone was working there hardest working with Balkazar's rather hard orders, working with the fighters, the armor, and the tactics, bye day 4 all the companies were well versed in all three fields.  on the 5th day the Marines were able to rest and to relax on the holodecks.  On day 6, the attack on the station begins*
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

AK Dutton

(occ this is getting slow it has been 4 days seence anybody has posted and i cannot post nothing has happened yet i have to wait for a new order)

Techerakh

(OFF: I (Raynor) spend nine hours every day selling computers to whiny, annoying customers. When I get home at 7:00 at night, I usually just plop on the couch for a while. I'm often too tired to post with every minor character.)

"Colonel, I have much more experience with the Heraan than you. Believe me when I tell you that this outpost is more than your troops can handle."

Almost as if in response to the Master's statement, three more Heraani elites stepped into the clear with their blades drawn.

"I believe my point has been made," Techerakh said while igniting his khala.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste