• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew Moriarty

=/\= Bridge to sickbay. Doctor you needed on the bridge immediately. =/\=

Best fighting speed to that nebula.

Mr Torean Full spead of weapons attack those other ships and make sure they don't follow until we can make full reapairs.

=/\= Enginnering teams to deflector control help the Neyots to fix that weapon. We will be returning to distroy those military Ships. =/\=
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Tom Titan

"All hands on deck, we are preparing to un-dock from the station. Commander Weasly could you verify that the special beacons deleiverd from Alpha have made there way to the cargo bays?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Weasly Cook

I think i did, if i recall correctly their was a model of one on one of my professor's desk's. but i never have seen one in person.
but Torean, I'm talking of the past, their is just something that gives you awe at seeing a ship that no longer is made, for example, my history teacher told us to pick one ship in the federation that has been decomisioned, I pick the
Constellation class vessel, and it was also impressive, but this ship too i agree is impressive, I think there are areas of this ship that i have not seen since i help build here, so I still get goose bumbs when i travel the decks, at how big she is.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

I sure hope they allow felines because i am not allowing them to study him behind my back.

Cook said as he looked between the bridge crew.

Captain, I agree with you, I feel safer with the civiliens then the military, however, I vote to leave a secerity decal to protect sensitive sectors of the ship, Mr. Torean, i also agree on not liking this even more then when we first encountered these fellows, they seem parinoid for some reason, maybe that is why they are bossing us around, if we show that we are here for purly science mission, they may let us go.

OFF: is anyone on the mainview screen still? and if so who?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Na'Ru 35

"He can be brought here, if it is important to you. He came in clothing simular to yours, he referred to himself as "Admiral". I shall send for him".
Na'Ru focused again on the working technicians.
 "The work progresses well, your systems are easier to adapt to than we had thought, they are very simple".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Indiana Jones

Captain Engins are all ready, waiting for your orders sir, also I am going to keep a very close eye on the power reading in case something goes wrong with this new "weapon."
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Na'Ru 35

Na'Ru entered the deflector control room, where his technicians still stood, muttering in thier own language among each other.
"The energy still functions, do not access any control in this area. If you do, the deck will explode".
He said the final sentence in so normal, boring a tone, that it sounded nearly funny, as much as ridiculous.
"No harm will come to your ship if you allow my people to control this area. We have not gotten a fair shot at Neyots lead vessel, I must return to your bridge, your pilot must get us direct".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Weasly Cook

Aye sir, i personally saw to the delevery myself, every beacon accounted for and numbered.

Torean

I don't know, the sight of this ship is impressive to me.    Have you ever seen an alarian Solar sailer?

Na'Ru 35

An audio message came through, with an impatient voice on the other end.
"Come quickly! I am awaiting you on the station!"
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Jeroen Bode

"We don't know if this is a human is a star fleet officer...there are also some civilian ships...but I agree is really strange...I do want do meet this men.."  

*Turns to Na'Ru 35*
Can you arrange this?

*Get his communicator*
I want my XO here right now!
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

Turning in responce to Mr Jones I say very well. With the clamps released I give the order to move.

Helm 1/4 impulse until we are clear and then full impulse. Lets take the fight to the military.
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Indiana Jones

Jones gets the message right away and right away he begins to shout orders

Ensign I want you to keep those engins online, it was a good thing that you can't take engines offline for this type of power transfers. Beta and Delta repair teams report to deflector dish control now

=A= Na' Ru 35 I need your men's help so I don't mess up with those weapons interfaces, meet me in Delfector control
Jones out =A=
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Mathew Moriarty

Okay everyone. Lets get this show on the road. Oh sorry I am going through a bit on nostalgia at the moment. My favourite period of history was the 20 century.
Former XO USS Discovery

Weasly Cook

Cook just laughs
Sir it's Weigh Anchor, not Weight. also Jones i would say Set course, twenty knots, I am more of a steamer, but sails are also important, nothing can compare to a  British Battleship in full sail, now that would be a impressive sight

The helm just shakes his head and engages to warp seven as soon as they got past the no warp zone