• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

=A= Operations to Dr. Travis =A=
Prepare for incoming medical emergencies
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Caution is advised they can still be destroyed remotely.  Perhaps we should destroy all but 1 and then study the one. I assume thats why you are not destroying them."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

=^= Yes sir understood verywell thankyou for considering my apology and please keep me updated on any new security problems.=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Weasly Cook

OOC:// Uh... What!?!?  Androse that has confused me more then anything else has in this meeting. You mean, I am able to get up now and have peace of mind for the moment, that is what I understand.

Cook stood up and left Ops and took Admiral Garet's advice and was turning in, on mental reasons.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

"I am not going to investigate Dantor, there are people who's place it is to do that other than mine. But I do not like the sound of the status of the Windsor and its crew. I think we should leave now".
He gave a last look to Ops, and followed Richerd.

Chris Newberry

Just as the fighters open fire, the shields are raised with the supplies being beamed aboard. Tolas is on the bridge as the shields rock but strengh doesn't decrease.

"Computer, prepare course to 159 by 54 by 674, enagaged Hyperspace engines."

"Confirmed."

Within seconds, the Black Trojan disappears off sensors and into hyperspace heading for the unknown space. Chris soon activates the cloaking device and disappears althougher and changes course to Sigma 953 without anyone knowing it.

"Oh? He is not here".
He took a seat.
"Admiral, hello. I had imagined this conversation to be more of a private one, perhaps later. But I will be out with it now anyway. I come here to badger. I took and extended leave to Station Avalon, at the time I was this sectored divisions Executive Officer. I return, and I would like to speak with you about returning to that role. As executive officer to this division in the fleet".

James Madison

A shuttle arrives at Frontier.

=A="Shuttle to Frontier Station, This is Admiral James Madison reporting as Frontier Division XO. Requesting docking clearence"=A=
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"I wonder that myself, has any progress been made on the exact locations of Admiral Ransom?"

Vincent Garhart

"No problem.  Just wanting to get things staight.  Plus the Sensors weren't online when he was taken."  

Off:  Also Hobson, I have a few idea's about station features that i will write up for you cause you should be the one to kow being the station commander.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

=A= Yes Admiral, we will move in and take out the enemy vessel.  I will keep you aprised.  =A=

Ensign: Admiral, I have just spoken with docking control and they say the ship hasn't opened the airlock, just connected to the stations systems.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

Occ: Vincent you are in a Fighter too
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

"All of the platforms are onine so we should be decently protected.  Andros is winning the battle and I do not think they will bring there enemies here.  Condrats Tom, I think we warded off this devistation.  
My compliments to you and your staff."

*Garhart Pauses*
"Andros has completly oblitirated the fleet. They have major injuries and are heading here in a cruser.  They need medical help and vessel repairs."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Morgan Freeman

=A= Frontier this is Rivendell =A=
We are assisting in the cleanup of Avalon and then will be returning to the station. Is all well there?
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

=A= An apology is acknowledged Mr. Nesbitt. I will inform you to not expect smypathy in the future, and to keep problems with situations that effect your duty performance with the counsellors. I expect subordination in the future, I had full conciousness of my words to you and where my place was in assigning any orders or requests. If you considered me to be incompetent enough to not know, I implore reconsideration. If such instances (regarding the station) take place a second time, you will be removed as security overseer. I certainly realize it is not a sugarcoated response to your apology, but it is fact. As for the romulan, if he has not been designated a security threat, there is nothing to do with him. One of the main reasons I had the combing of visitors stopped was to make this station a place for comings and goings. We are not a full military installation, visitors are welcome in peace, not to be badgered or monitored in suspicion. Hobson Out.  =A=