• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Block

Started by Richard Brown, February 22, 2005, 02:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

==^== Lt.Brown To all security report to me==^== Then Lt.Brown walk in to the cell block which was a mess he sent the few men he had with him to check that the cell block was in working order  then when he had this started he headed for the chief of station security office ==^== Lt.Brown to the chief of station security report to me in your office==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown walk out of the Chief of station security and walk down the cell block to see his men getting the cell block on line so then he turned and headed to the nearest computer sation to check that the internal security  was on line  when he checked a  power to the forcefields was not all there ==^==Lt.Brown to Station ops can you sent down a engineing team to check on the power conduit for the cell block  we do'nt have a enough power for the force filelds==^==  then Lt.Brown when to start work on getting some Potrol sifts sort out. *turns to a security officer* you go check on the Armory give me a report on all weponds in 2 hours.
OOC: i need some one to play the security officer
OOC2: do we have any security officers posted on the station

Richard Brown

==^== Lt.Brown to ops whats going on up there all my officer are floating down here and send a engineing team down here we have no power==^== just then Lt.Brown floats down the hall of the cell block.