• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 6

Started by Richard Ransom, November 08, 2005, 12:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

After Musch review of this Case I fine the Defencdes Not Guilty.
Execlent Job Cadet you past level two please change your Avatar the Third Year.

****************New Discussion   Thrid Year******
As now you are in the Thrid year at the Acdemey these Discussuon will be come more in depth this next discussion you are to do the Investagation and Interviews with the Crew then go tought a Chort marshal Hearing

The U.S.S Essex was en route back to Earth for a full Re fit she is a Galaxy Class Starship.

3 days ago she was found adrif in Space
an Away team Beam abourd finding that there has been pHaser fights though out the Ship
out of a Crew of 1,114
only 325 survived

the Captian was killed with a Phaser Shot

the only Evadance on the Bridge log showed the Captian Locking out the main COmputer and an Image of the First officer holding a Phaser.

only the First Officer, Tatical Officer and Cheif Enginer of the Seniour Staff survived

you are to Investgate using the Evadanced showed to find out what happen on the Ship also some person tryed to overload the Warp Core but it was over rided

Good Luck
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Taylor

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/hogan.jpg" border="0">
Ensign William Taylor
Operations Officer - USS Rivendell

Clyde Eastwood

*Captain Eastwood enters the classroom and sees a young student sitting there at attention*

"Cadet i see your here for J.A.G training is that correct"

*Eastwood stood there waiting for the cadet to answer his question and started to get impaintent with the cadet*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Joe Braxton

=^=Yes, sir. I am on my way, sir.=^=
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

Clyde Eastwood

"good work cadet now we shall move onto something more important"

*Eastwood throws Braxton the J.A.G textbook*

"ill give you 4 hours cadet i want you to study this and afterwards there will be one test and one test only this test will be your final graduation test cause i know starfleet needs you in other places and also needs more J.A.G Officers cause i cant keep going around sorting out cases by myself since Admiral Montrell has gone on leave so good luck cadet"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Bud Roberts

"Yes, I understand it."
-Cadet Bud Roberts

Jethro Gibbs

OOC: Get better first. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Cadet
Judge Advicote General (In Training)

Jethro Gibbs

OOC: I'm Still here good to see you back http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Cadet
Judge Advicote General (In Training)

T'mpal

*After answering all questions, I push the transmit button on the PADD to send in the results*
*Looks around for a moment, and begins to contemplate*
Logic requires order, order requires law, law requires logic.

Richard Ransom

who Committed the Murder?

Richard Ransom

Exleclent, Now Prove a Defence for the Officers as in J.Ag you will be assigned to Cases such as this one on which you must defend the officers in Question

William Taylor

Review of Captain Janeway

The captain of the USS Voyager during its time in the Delta Quadrant stranded and attempting to return to Earth. Janeway was faced with many first contact situations which some regulations may not be able to be applied in such desparate places. However in review, it was shown that if at all possible in every situation Federation priciples were withheld. Captain Janesways orders in the end had few negative effects. And all orders fell into the Nessesary and Proper clause of Starfleet. Her actions were in the interest and best traditions of Starfleet and the Federation and so she should receive commendation if anything.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/hogan.jpg" border="0">
Ensign William Taylor
Operations Officer - USS Rivendell

"Very good. That situation is an example of Contract Law. One different thing would be, the  Rear Admiral would be the one to answer for the capturing of the alien ships. Any action that is a branch, or might be unauthorized without a JAG or Ambassador officer is questionable to the commanding officer that made it so".
He continued.
"Well Cadet, we are not long to go believe it or not, before this course is complete. You may raise your uniform ranking to Cadet mark 3".
He brought up a list on the screen.
"Lets go now into the quickest and easiest of my version of this course: The Chain Of Command".

Flag Admiral
    Fleet Admiral
    Admiral
    Admiral J.G.
    Vice Admiral
    Vice Admiral J.G.
    Rear Admiral
    Rear Admiral J.G.
    Commodore
    Commodore J.G.
    Major
    Fleet Captain
    Fleet Commander
    Captain
    Captain J.G.
    Commander
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant J.G.
    Ensign
    Warrant Officers
    Non-Com Officers
    Cadets/Civillians

"Ranking, that is the unquestionable line of command. The only other exception to ranking, is postion. Your duty in JAG will be to determine this chain of command in cases of insubordination, and other cases. Are there any questions cadet?"

Joe Braxton

"Yes, sir. That is correct. I can't wait to start."

OOC: Why so impatient, Clyde? This is my other character, I'm actually Archer.
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

Joe Braxton

"Well, it's not the JAG officers' duty to arrest people. That is up to the security personnel. But let's assume I am enabled to arrest people: If I have orders from my superior officers to arrest the fleet captain, I have to do it, because otherwise I would be ignoring a direct order. In this case, my opinion doesn't matter. The order to do so, however, may only be given when the evidence and circumstances have been investigated properly."
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet