• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Holodeck

Started by firebird113, August 17, 2005, 08:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Najt Darrel

"Wow nice sickbay i like this holo technilogy it so amazing. I mean this is the best solution how to teach."

My name is Najt Darrel sir.I want to learn.

Najt Darrel

"wow amazing a lot of items what is this ahh medical tricoder . its very dificult device i wish i would know how do manage it"

Sir
" Night darrel is asking his tacher"
please can you teach me how to use medical tricoder?
I think this is the most importaint device for doctor in action.

Eugene Archer

Since the medical trainings all take place in Classroom 3, it is not necessary to keep this topic open. Any cadets looking for the medical training, please report to classroom 3.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

firebird113

medical training programs are run here - all other programs are lock out.
to the stars, to the stars

firebird113

glad you like it - this is the way i like to teach ,  kind of hands on teaching . I think people learn better if they can see it first hand instead of a book.

"mark turn to the tour crewmember"

we're ready!

"with that they went over to the bed with the overhead medical panel "

anyone knows what this is ( looking at the cadet )

Najt Darrel

OOG : What's Up[/B]

M'retta R'an

OOC: Sorry! I didn't realize there was a classroom too! http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
Cadet M'retta R'an

I'm a Caitian, not a housecat!

"Sing with me! Sing for the year!
Sing for the left and sing for the tear!
Sing with me; it's just for today!
Maybe tommorrow he'll come down and take you away!"

Najt Darrel

{What a butyfull day. It was my childhood deream to study here in academy. My fathed was a doctor so ithan i will be the doctor }
Uff  finaly, i am here . GOOD MORNING Am i on the right place here for medical training.
Night Darrel is reporting. { I hope that somebody hear me http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> }

Najt Darrel

""Uff first question the sohn of doctor from Vulcan can"t fail. My brain is overloaded but finaly i found the answer ( i hope its right )""

""Najt Darrel is the first who answer""

Its Biobed sir i mean.
This equipement is usualy used for monitoring of the body factors such as breathing respiration temperature, there are two indicators one is acustic it is the alarm for the reason of colaps and it is the backup for the visual indicator. both are here in overhead medical panel.
"" i hope i am right""
Is it Right Sir!

=A= Report to the medical classroom please, Cadet. Classroom 3 =A=

firebird113

"mark walks right up behind the cadet ..."

YOU SURE ARE!!!!!
"the cadet jumped"

Computer ... run intro to sickbay - part 1 , add medical crew, and medical tour crewmember . begin program.

"computer voice "  program starts ( a 24 century sickbay forms with actiors  and tour member ...

good morning - ensign mark is it now! and who is this cadet?

"the female tour member said"

firebird113

very good! - there are a couple of other things but we will go over them later .  "ensign mark said"

'they go over to a table and on it is starfleet medical items  . "

ok, i want you to take your time looking at these and handed them as well  - you will be useing these when you are  on duty in sickbay. if you wish to ask me anything about them - i will be right over here. " mark said as he was talking to a crewmember.

M'retta R'an

M'retta walks into the holodeck, twisting deftly to pull her tail through the door before it slides shut. Seeing a session already in progress, she stands quietly against the bulkhead, waiting her turn.
Cadet M'retta R'an

I'm a Caitian, not a housecat!

"Sing with me! Sing for the year!
Sing for the left and sing for the tear!
Sing with me; it's just for today!
Maybe tommorrow he'll come down and take you away!"