• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas C. West

OOC: My character is the son of a Starfleet Marine, who was also the son of a Starfleet Marine, and his father and grandfather told him to always carry a Type I phaser in his boot, since a Marine never knows when he may be captured or caught without a weapon.

Quick as lightning, West reaches down to his boot, snatches up his hidden Type I phaser and blasts the alien at Setting 8.
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Nathen Keller

*...A man walked in the classroom wearing a Marine uniform bearing the insignia of a Major. On the left side of his chest were several service campain medals. He walked into the room looking about as if he were looking for a certaint person. Seeing that who he was looking for was not around he took a seat at the front desk and waits...*

Occ: Hey Jim its me ^.^ Im back for good now and I just wanted to get our characters togather again.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Jim Raynor

"You heard the major! Go! Double time!"

Raynor steps up next to Keller, who both look over the marine recruits.

"So, whatdya think? Do they have a chance?"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Jase Jellico

Jase takes the rifle, and settles down into a firing position, thinking about what the Major just said, picturing another being in the gun sights, he began muttering, "This is my rifle..." He clicke doff the safety, "...There are many like it, but this one is mine..." He put his finger on the trigger, "... Without my rifle I am nothing..." He squeezed the trigger and watched as the phaser beam burned a hole in the targets head, "...Without me, my rifle is nothing." And in battle I have just ended the life of a sentient being, probably just as scared and homesick as I`m gonna be. He stood and held the rfle out to the major, "One shot, one kill, sir."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Andrew Yates

((Dutton, you cannot just be immediatly familar withh all the aspects of this marine training... Not only is the Academy made to familiarize new members to the feilds of starfleet but it is our own personal way of seeing what kind of a role player the member is and not money people like roleplayers that are experts on everything so please tone your characters skills down a bunch you have to remeber your just first year cadet there is not much you are supposed to know.))
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Patrick Brown

****** TEST******
*the Alien Stands Up*
Alien:YOU STUPID STARFLEET
*The Alien Pick up West by the neck and thrown West aross the room then jumps on him and kicks and puchs him until he is close to un Consuions*
Alien: GUARD STRIP HIM OF HIS BOOTS AND SEARCH HIM FOR MORE WEAPONS ALSO GET HIM PREPARED
*2 hours later West opens his eyes in was in a strange type of chair*
Alien: GLAD YOU WITH US AGAIN STARFLEET NOW YOU SEE YOU HAVE FAILED NO ONE WILL COME TO YOU SO YOU BETTER START TALKING NOW WHO IS THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF EXPANTION
AND WHAT IS THE DEFENCE CAPBLITES OF AVALON STATION
TALK STARFLEET
*hits his hand accross Wests face*
*West was siting in a strange chair with no boots and his uniform has been torn and filled with blood stains his has cuts and gashes and buses all over his body*

Alien: GET THE DEVICE PREPARED

*****Test******

*Patrick looks at the screen in deep thought*

*turns to the other Cadets in the room*

Have any thoughts so far on Mr.Wests Test
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Danok

Danok and his men now launched a ferocious frontal assault, trying to give Jellico more time.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Nathen Keller

*Nate turns and looks at Raynor. He gives a smirk and answers.*

"Now that they are going to have both of us on their asses I thnink they might turn out pretty well. Now that you are back I will relanquish command to you seeing how this is your class. I was only simply filling in till you got back. But of coarse I will stay here till these little girls turn into men. Col. Powell and I miss ya over there on dantor. As of matter of fact we were both hoping you would return after this batch of marines. Your company is currently under the Command of Lt. Orlon and you know how much of a twit he is. He has served 5 years in the corp and has not received a single promotion or acomodation. The m an is a bloody coward and should be discharged. But enough about that how are you doing?"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">

Jim Raynor

"Ahh, you're familiar with the civilian version of the Puma. Our counterparts are platform-double-suede, nothing like them available to non-Marines."

Raynor leans his arm on the hood, tapping it gently. "This beast has a micro-fusion power core, four-wheel independent suspension, steering, and axle support. She can wade through a meter-and-a-half of mud, or climb a 50-degree embankment. The Puma maxes out at 105 kph, and will smash the hell out of anything short of a tank when used for ramming. The ceramic-duranium armor will reflect energy fire, and is thick enough to take just about any ballistic weaponry. Unfortunately, she has a nasty weakness to explosive weaponry. Just stay away from any sort of rocket or grenade, and you'll be fine."
Major Jim Raynor

Thomas C. West

The computer follows standard procedure and shifts to the Secondary Reactor while sealing the Primary to prevent an explosion. As systems switch to the Secondary, the lighting returned, and the console comes back up. In spite of the situation, West grins.

"Good! Secondary is up. We're not beat yet. Computer, reactivate forcefields, completely depressurize all areas held exclusively by enemy troops."

West taps his commlink.

"Sergeant? Can you hear me?"

(static)

"Sergeant?"

The sergeant's voice barely comes through.

"Yes, sir. Orders, sir?"

"I've arranged things so that their reinforcements will be cut off. If you can eliminate the ones that you are currently engaged with, we'll be in the clear. Do you copy?"

"Yes, sir. We'll do our best, sir."

West returns to the computer console.

"They may not hold. We'd better have a Plan B..."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Jim Raynor

As soon as the Bravo flag is in the Alpha base, Raynor enters the holodeck.

"Computer, end program."

Raynor steps out, and the cadets gather around him. "Good work! Mission accomplished! Get some food and rest, more training tomorrow! Dismissed!"
Major Jim Raynor

Nathen Keller

Occ: Ok guys seriously. lets gvet to posting shall we?

AK Dutton

Dutton runs after Jase and arives right after Jase

AK Dutton

duttonsays" nice shot me and you could be a good team together"
what about we go to the pub and pick us up some gals eh.
then turns and asks the comander if his shooting was good or statifactory.

AK Dutton

Sir I am Eger to See What it can do. and to learn to take this modle apart.