• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

"Welcome to Marine Classroom Ensign. You can call me Chris here if you wish."

"I have heard you are looking for an assignment. I would like to extend an invite to join me and the staff on Dantor Base if your interested."

OCC: I was informed by Montrell you where coming yo Dantor or something already.

Kawolsky

"Thank you, sir. That is very kind of you. Er...are we to proceed to Dantor now or do you have other business?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Jim Raynor

"I'm fine, it's good to--"

A nondescript cadet was lagging behind his peers. Raynor stopped the young cadet.

"Do you expect that your squad is going to wait around while you lag behind?" Raynor got in the kid's face and pushed him along the track. "Fifty laps! Go! Faster!" Raynor followed uncomfortably close while the shocked marine ran his first lap.
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

AK Dutton

Dutton Hearing the comand floored it. saying"he he now we see what this thing can do". The tires squeeled as he pelled out the only thing on his mind was to finish first and get to the other end of the course as fast as possible. but as he was rounding a corner the tire started to slip he was so into the speed of the drive that he spun out and hit the wall sending him and Jase flying out and hitting the wall. as he lay there he finally got energy to lift his head up and see Jase, HE yelled"Jase Are you OK" he could see blood driping from his head. and the Puma was on its side and one tire was still spining. He wondered how bad was he hurt and if he would not be allowed to continue his training because of the injurys he had caused on the other Student, Right then he fell back into darkness, the uncounisses would last a long time.

M O'Clare

Michael walked into the classroom and looked around. Deserted. Nobody there. Michael wasn't suprised. There wasn't really an abundance of Marine volunteers, and the ones who did volunteer wouldn't want to be cooped up in a training post. Michael walked over to one of the rigid and uncomfortable seats - standard fare for cadets so they wouldn't fall asleep - and sat down.
http://perso.wanadoo.es/giftrek/Films/DefiantBorg0.gif" border="0">

Marine Cadet, Deep Space Academy, Avalon Station

Patrick Brown

ooc: Wait Mr.West its going to get hard before it gets easer

Computer rasie to level 5

COmputer:Noted
****TEST******

Alien:WAKE HIM NOW
*west in ingegted by some sort of cemical and opens his eyes*
Alien: WELL STARFLEET THAT WAS A NICE TRY BUT IT WHONT WORK NOW SEEING THAT YOU WERE IN CHARGE YOU MUST MAKE A DECITION*TURNS*BRING THEM IN  NOW STARFLEET YOU MUST PICK WHO WILL DIE OR YOU CAN TELL ME THE INFORMTION I SEEK OH DO TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN THE CHEMICL I PUT IN YOU WILL KEEP YOU AKAKE SO YOU BETTER DECISED OR TALK.

*hits west again*

******TEST******
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Danok

Danok gives the Captain a quick salute and heads towards the rifle range.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Danok

Danok gives a quick, efficient salute, and heads to his quarters.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Jim Raynor

"Yes, as long as it does not further endanger the lives of innocents."

"If that's all, then let scoring begin... now!"
Major Jim Raynor

Kawolsky

"An assignment on Dantor? I would be delighted sir. May I ask what the assignment will involve?"

*OOC: I wasn't planning on going there already. I don't know what Montrell meant*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Jase Jellico

Jase follows Dutton into the room.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Chris Newberry

"That your skills not only in Security/Tactical but in Engineering and Command are very high. After the incident on Dantor during the attack, I relised you have protential that isn't seen in many new cadets."

Nathen Keller

*Keller chuckles and shakes his head and looks to his stop watch as the squad made theiur second lap around and says out load...*

"Same ol' Jim...*
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Jim Raynor

"Good! Now, try this one!"

Raynor presses another key on the wall panel, and an vehicular assault course appears along the other direction of the highway, to the Marines' back.

"I want to see how you clock on this course! The faster you finish, you get more points! Destroying targets buys you bonuses!"
Major Jim Raynor

Balkazar

OOC**Report to the Dantor base ASAP I think ill still be there http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">