• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase Jellico

Cadet Jase Jellico, reporting for Marine Training, sir.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Patrick Brown

Yes in most cases but we as Marines will have to make sure everything is sucured we go the extra mile
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

****** TEST**********

Computer: Secdondary Reactor Off-Line

*then the DSA when Dark again*

***On Comm Link***

Sgt: Sir there beam us o............*the Comm when dead*

*more explodtions are heard*

*then West sees a blue light*

*West opened his Eyes he was in a small rusted room with chains and blod stained walls he West Uniform was torn and stained with blood*

*the Doors open and a figure steps out in armour and a mask over his face*

*picks up west and thrown him arcross the room and kicks him and punches him then after West is fill with cuts and bruses*

Alien: STARFLEET YOU ARE CAPTURED AS A PRISIONOR OF WAR SO YOU BETTER START TALKING FIRST WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE STATION WERE YOUR HEAD QUARTERS ARE AND WHAT IS THE SHIELD STRENTH OF YOUR STARSHIPS YOU BETTER START TALKING STARFLEET IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU IN THE LONG RUN IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT WE MEAN BISNESS *TURN* BRING IN THE PRISINOR*

* Sargent in command of the platoon was then draged into the room*
*the Alien put a type of device on the sargent and press a button blue bolts of lightinh surrounds the Sargents body until he is vaperised
Alien: STARFLEET START TALKING NOW
*****Test********
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Thomas C. West

(OOC: Sorry, haven't been able to log in for several days, don't know why.)

"Alright, I'll hold the fort down here. You men scatter around the flag and take cover. Anyone attacks, we'll ambush them."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Jase Jellico

After searching most of the bottom floor one of the men from up top comms down, "Target has been located and is under heavy guard, requesting backup."
"Acknowledged, be there in a moment." Jase led his companion to the stairwell, "Team two, location?"
"Down main hallway, second left, third right."
"Acknowledged." He followed the instructions and found the second team, "Have you been seen?"
"No, we stayed hidden."
"Good, all out assault neutralize all enemy units before capturing flag, out the way we came in. Jellico to Puma team, prepare to move out." Jase nodded to the man near the door, and he opened it, the other four men rushing in, quickly firing  phaser bursts and taking out four men before they could even react. "That`s all of them, grab the flag, bring up the rear, eyes back." They moved out in an orderly fashion, teh flag carrier bringing up the rear. They quickly moved out of the building and crossed the road to the Puma. They had gotten about halfway when the flag carrier was struck in the leg with a phaser burst, "Get him!' Jase grabbed the flag while two others grabebd the wounded man. When they reached the Puma Jase radioed Danok, "Flag secure, returning to base." He pointed at the man in the phaser turret, "You, walk." The man was going to argue until he saw the flag and the wounded man, he nodded and jumped down. "Put him in the passenger seat." Jase took the turret and the two men laid the wounded man in the passenger seat, "All aboard, homeward bound." The driver slammed the throttle and they took off toward their base, arriving only moments later, "Jellico to West, location?"

(Tag West)

"Acknowledged, prepare to recieve wounded and flag."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

AK Dutton

Dutton Looks puzzled at the two as they beam out.

(for he has only seen it twice before as because he came from a poor arctic family that still used projectile wepons called rifles.)

Nathen Keller

*Nate truns to see Autton arriving. He walks up to him shoves him to the other side of the Corridor and proceeds to scream at him in his face.*

"What the hell do you think your doing?! I said get here PRONTO!!! NOt in four hours! If you hold my squad back aagin I'll gut you and hang your entrails in my quarters and Ill mount your head on my mantle peice!!! DO YOU GET ME BOY!"

*Keller releases him and walks into the Holodeck and turns quickly.*

"Get your asses in here... PRONTO!"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Nathen Keller

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Jase Jellico

Jase shakes his head, "It`s not as easy as that, like the Major said, when you pull that trigger it`s not for food. You`re not ending the life of soem game animal, but another sentient being, with a life and a home, just as scared as you are, wondering why in the hell he signed up for military service. But the pub sounds good, but not for the ladies, I need a drink. A few drinks."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

AK Dutton

Andrew Yates

Were did everyone go?
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Thomas C. West

Thomas West  enters the room in first year cadet uniform. He is just over 2 meters and weighs in at about 81-and-a-half kilograms. He has dark brown hair with occasional natural blond highlights, and alert brown eyes.

Cadet Thomas West, reporting for duty, sir!

Danok

Danok enters.

"Greetings, sir, my name is Danok of planet Vulcan.  I was ordered to report here for training as an officer.  I was informed you might have been in the middle of your class.  I was able to hear your previous two questions at the door.  

"In the case of the Klingon ship, I would inform the Klingons that we wished to surrender.  I would, upon entering their shields, teleport the battalion of the marines to both the Bridge and the Engineering bay.  Caught off-guard, we could easily overpower them.  Having control of the bridge and the engines we could easily exert our power over the whole ship.

"As to the second question, I would first scan the area as Cadet West suggested.  Then, if the climate were harsh--such as a desert sun or a harsh blizzard--I would erect a quick shelter using materials from the wreckage.  That done I would wait until more favorable conditions allowed the scanning of the wreckage for anything useful.  If conditions were not so perilous, I would follow the course of action Cadet West has suggested."
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Thomas C. West

West West quickly sums up the situation, then strides to the computer console.

"Computer, activate defensive force fields on Second Level, and seal the level off. Also seal all exits and entrances to DSA. Then bring up a 3D model of the academy with current enemy positions."
He turns to the sergeant.

"The force-fields will prevent them from moving, unless they can hack the computer, which will take at least three or four minutes. We've got that much time."
He  turns back to the computer.

"Computer, decrease pressurization to 2/3rds in all rooms with intruders."
The Sergeant  looks suprised.

"Sir?"
West turns to him.

"That will cause nausea, headaches, and loss of concious within two minutes. Then we'll beam in and secure all intruders to the brig. Order medical to standby, and have the wounded transferred to sickbay. Tell Security to make safe the command center, comm room, and main engineering. Then assemble all Marines to beam to Second Level and capture the intruders. Understood?"
The sergeant  snaps to attention and salutes.

"Yes, sir!"

Jim Raynor

Raynor and the cadets march out to the holodeck, where they are greeted by a scene of an Earth city, as well as a trio of battle-hardened Starfleet Marines.

"Today, we're having a pre-evaluation sortie! You are Fire Team Alpha! These fine men are Fire Team Bravo! Both teams will consist of a total of twenty marines, be they flesh or photon."

Raynor begins to walk along the line of Marine cadets. "Ever hear of Capture the Flag? Well, you have now! Objective is to storm the enemy base, retrieve the enemy flag, and take it to your base!"

A large dropship lands, and deposits a single four-wheeled vehicle.

"This is the M-12 LRV, or Light Reconnaisance Vehicle! Those of us in the Marines call it the "Puma". This truck's got a crew load of three, one driver, one passenger, and one man operating this repeating phaser turret in the back. You will be given one of these to complete your task. If it's toasted, too bad! Trouble is, the Bravo boys will have one too! Learn to use this vehicle properly, and you will soon appreciate it's effectiveness."

Raynor stops and overlooks his cadets. "Any questions?"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines