• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase Jellico

"I wanted to become an officer as well, sir."

Discussion question.

"I wouldn`t contact the Klingons, that would alert them to your precense(sp) even though they would only be expecting lightly armed crew, they woudl still prepare for the worst, simple Klingon nature. Most runabouts have the specs for the ship on which they are stationed, or serving for. I would try to find a weak apot in the shields first, pentrate there. If that failed, I`d probably follow through with Cadet Wests plan. After we have gained access, I would secure Main engineering, and route as many systems as possible through there. Then I would secure the bridge. I would use jeffries tubes to move about the ship so as to reduce the likelihood of detection. Once the bridge is secure we can put up forcefields at all intersections to restrict the Klingons movements, then send out teams, keep track of them through the sensor network, and drop the forcefields as need for them."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Danok

Danok powered up his phaser.  He picked one of the drones moving quickly to the right.  
Acquiring target...
Calculating for velocity...
Target hit and destroyed!

Danok took another shot and destroyed another drone.  It was simple, really.  There was a methodical, logical process in which everything could be done.
Whoops.  So he missed one.  After all, it was only a single miss among ten or twelve direct hits.  Not bad.  Not bad.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Jase Jellico

He looked at the map again, considering the terrain, "Well, I can`t fault it, and we realyl can`t spend any more time debating it, so yes, I do concur. You, drive the Puma, you, on the turret, I`m riding passenger. We`ll stay with the rest of you until we have the flag."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Chris Newberry

"Head of Starfleet Security."

AK Dutton

no i heard about a battle in witch the corps made the differance and i thought that i could get in and kill those dang borg or whats left of em now.

Nathen Keller

OCC: Ill be back but I am not sure about Raynor.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Jase Jellico

(I check in every day, I`m waiting for one of the instructors to give us some orders.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

OOC: For the sake that there are currently 2 active Marine cadets, where one had to wait for quite a while for a response I am creating this for both to report.
---------------
Instructor: Jim Raynor
DSA Marine Course
Classroom

Thomas C. West

West  nods.

"Yes, sir. Thank-you for the correction, sir. As to my whether I wish to be an officer or NCO, it was my intent to become an officer, sir."

He  then turns to studying the problem on the computer screen.

"Sir, in this situation, are the Klingons aware that the runabout contains Marines? Because, if not, I would contact the ship and claim we are part of the crew that attempted to escape by runabout, but our engines have failed, and that we wish to surrender. They would then most likely tractor us to a shuttlebay, with a party of Klingons waiting to receive us. But they would only be expecting lightly-armed crew members, and a full-platoon of Marines could probably easily overpower the Klingons. Alternatively, once you were inside the shield-radius, you could use the runabout's transporter to start transporting Marines inside the ship. If you worked fast, you could transport an entire platoon in the time it takes to tractor a shuttle from shield radius point to the time the doors open."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Jase Jellico

Jase sets the rifle to setting six and takes a practice shot at a stationary drone, the shot misses to the top right by about three centimeters, he adjusts the sight and targets the same drone again, scoring a direct hit. He then turns his attention to the moving drones, making sure to take careful aim, he had absolutely no desire to inventory the armory.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Danok

Danok nods quickly to Jellico and West and makes the Vulcan handsign.  He then turns to his own 'men.'

"Form up.  We will be leading the initial assault on the enemy.  Let us go."

That said, he put himself at the head of them and lead them through the city.  Midway, a group of the enemy began to open fire on them.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Kawolsky

"Wow! I wasn't expecting such a big assignment so soon, but, yes I would be honoured to accept the position, sir"

*OOC: Do I have to switch to Marine Avatar?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Jase Jellico

"So what got you interested in the corps? Family, ad, friend, or was it just a whim?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Chris Newberry

OCC: Hum... When can I expect both of you back on Dantor?

AK Dutton