• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

*Patrick enters in Full Battle Dress*

All Marines Report
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

now we will move on to our first discussion.

Computer Display a Intrepid Class Starship on the main Screen

Computer:Working

lisen up cadets this is the U.S.S LollyPop while on a Mission it was capture by a group of  Klingons here is the problem most of the crew abdons on ascape pods but the Captian and Xo and Cheif enginer is still on board and there Sheilds are up and are fully loaded also all the prefix codes ans command codes have been chaged there is only one platoon of Marines assigned to take back control of the vessel the Ship you are in is a standered Runabout.

how will you enter and Gain control of the Vessel luckly the Chief Enginer disabled the Warp Drive for now so you will have to move fast
you have 1 min to andswer

*takes the Combat gear off and puts it back in Locker*
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Danok

(OOC: This is assuming the enemy base is to our Southwest)

"I think it would be logical to attack them head-on, that is, from the northeast position.  You will, with your men and the vehicle, bear to the left of my position.  When I give the signal, attack on their flank.  I'll make a full forward push at that instant.  As soon as you get ahold of the flag, put it on the vehicle and personally see that it returns to our base.  I will cover your retreat with the rest of your men.  Do you concur?"
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Jim Raynor

(OFF: Thanks for the effort, but I've sworn off ID cards. If you notice, none of my characters (Karelia, Taurik, Lauren, etc.) use ID card, and rather just a text version.)

After the marines finished their laps, Raynor gave them a few moments to recuperate, then led them back to the firing range. Arriving there, he deracked a sniper variant of the Type-III phaser rifle.

"Who here thinks they can make a shot?"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

AK Dutton

i' ll right ill drive this beast.
(hops in the cab starts her up and gets ready to drive off following the commander.)