• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase Jellico

Jase takes his squad off, "Right then, nice and stealthy like, keep quiet." They come upon a sentry and quickly dispatch him before moving on to the building itself, Jase taps his combadge, "Jellico to Danok, Let me know when you begin your attack, we`ll do this in concert."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Thomas C. West

The sergeant comes jogging back to where West is standing.

"We've finished shifting the flag, sir."

West grins.

"Perfect. You left two men behind?"

"Yes, sir."

"Excellent. Now, sergeant, let's make a big show of guarding our 'flag.'"

The faintest traces of a grin touch the corners of the sergeant's mouth.

"Yes, sir!"
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Nathen Keller

*Keller enters the barracks and speaks loudly.*

"Ok boys lets move on to the Holodeck, we have strength training then we have a few combat sims. to conduct. Then if we have some time left over we can do a little weapos study. NOW get your fat good for nothing asses to the holodeck, PRONTO!"

*Keller exits and heads to the Holo deck and awaits the recruits arrivals.*
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

AK Dutton

hell only think you can make i shot this stuff is easy i did this stuff to get breakfast!

Jim Raynor

"Good shot. Remember that if you are lucky, you will never need to fire that rifle. You will never need to take the life of another sentient being. The Marines are not all fun and games, gentlemen. This is not a game. If that's what you are looking for, I suggest you leave right now and go find a virtual fun-zone. I rue every day that I need to take my men out, for fear that I will lose a fellow soldier. And I hate that feeling, more than anything else. Which is why I hate to take the lives of enemy soldiers, since I know I'm putting them throught the exact same. We do this because we need to, because no one else will. Because without the Marines, without Starfleet, the Federation could not exist."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Jase Jellico

Whistles, "That`s one big mother, sir. Just how much firepower are we looking at, sir?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jase Jellico

Jase swivelled the handle to get a feel for the guns rotation rate and pulled each trigger separately, again to get a feel for it. (Wait for Dutton to get us to the curve.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Patrick Brown

Have a seat.

Well Cadets so you whant to become a Marine all of you must remember thew three rules of the corps  God Corps Contrey  these arer part of the way we do things as Marines we are the pepole they sent for we always are the first there and the last out.
I know you must be thinking that I just an old fart but Iam only 31 and a young General at that I give you a breif Histroy most of the Entire Marinte Elite Regiement has been Killed in Combat asd well as half of the 17th Regiement of the Marines and now we are needed more that ever so this will be the first lesson as Marines

*looks at the class room*

*points to West*

Cadet if  you on on a starship and it is under attack what areas do you secure first

*points to Jellico*

Cadet in an Marine Regiement when there is two Officers of the same rank who is the seniour Officer

*points to West*

What is the Primay Weapon of Marines

*points to Jellico*

what is the primary Explosive of the Marines

you have 60 seconds to answer
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Thomas C. West

West  thinks for just a second before answering.

"Sir, I believe the first course of action would be to scan the area, looking for other survivors and potential threats. Once you are sure the area is secure, the next course would be to check the wreckage for anything and everything that might be useful. The third course of action would be to take survival action appropiate to the climate."

Patrick Brown

***** Test********
*more Explostons are heard*
Computer: Primary Recator criticle damaged powering down all Systems
* a on the comm device Weat had the Sarget Spoke*
Sgt: SIr we are losing men fast this are powerful suckers we ca'nt  had hold mush longer what are your orders* hevey phaser fire is heard*
*Were West was in was in complete darkness and from time to time the station shook and the shouned of yelling and phaser fire filled the halls  and explodeions echoed though the halls it was so lound you could barly hear your self speak.*
*******Test*******
COmputer raise to Level 2
\
COmputer:COnfirmed
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Danok

"Sir," replied Danok, "I would assume we are allowed to do whatever is necessary to complete the mission?"
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Thomas C. West

West quickly explains his idea to the sergeant. The sergeant listens, then nods.

"Sounds good, sir."

"Alright, let's do it."

Jase Jellico

"You two, stay with the Puma, if you have to get out, contact me first, back out and come back in from over there. Every one else, let`s go." He hefted his phaser rifle and got out of the Puma, quickly moving to an adjacent building. He peeked around hte corner and saw two guards at the doorway. He pointed at one of his men and then pointed up at the building next to them, holding up three fingers, pointing at his own eyes and then at the windows of the target building. The man nodded and quickly went off to check for any other security. After a few minutes he came over the combadge, "One in the window above the door, and another two to the left." "Take them out on my word, we`ll get the door sentry`s, join us at the door when your task is done." He motioned two more men around to the other side of the building. He radioed the man in the building, "We move on your shot." A few moments later a phaser beam lanced from the third story window directly across the street into the other building, a second later another came out to another window. Jase and his team rushed the door, quickly dispatching the bewildered guards. "Door secured."

(OOC: I`ll leave it here and continue later.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jim Raynor

"Alright, let's do some drills."

The Captain and Major watch as the cadets go through numerous sniping and rifle drills.

"Alright, it's time to teach you how the cream of the crop fights. Boys, it's cavalry time."

Raynor leads the cadets into the holodeck once more, this time a representation of a large stretch of highway in the middle of the Starfleet District of San Francisco. In the near distance, the Starfleet Headquarters tower can be seen.

I'm sure most of you are at least somewhat similar with one of these," Raynor says, while pressing a button that summons an M12 Puma. "However, I highly doubt you've seen any of these."

Another button is pressed, and a vehicle is summoned that dwarfs the Puma. "This is 66 tons of photon-spewing, alien-splattering, dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid! Gentlemen, it's my pleasure to introduce you to the Scorpion!"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Jase Jellico

"Sir, yes sir!" Jase took off at a jog to the holodeck, arriving about a minute after the Major.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company