• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase Jellico

"Sir! I think I might be able to make a shot sir!"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

AK Dutton

ok. Then Lets Hit The Pub.

AK Dutton

Dutton Starts for the curve and goes around it and starts to power slide in the middle of the curve but he reagnes control and lets jase get a clear shot.
Then turns around and tryes the track again but this time kept it in control.

Jase Jellico

In a marine regiment with two officers holding the same rank the senior officer is just that, the officer with the most seniority. A colonel of four years beats out a colonel of two years. The primary explosive weapon used by the Marine Corps is the standard Photon Grenade.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jase Jellico

"Sir, what type of climate? Tropical, desert, arctic...?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Thomas C. West

West  speaks up.

"That was what I meant by scan, check the area for danger such as indigenious lifeforms and enemy troops. And, of course, any other survivors."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Jase Jellico

(OOC: Ok, gonna move this along)
"Alright then, I`ll take teh assault team." He jogged over to the men he would be leading, "We should consult with Cadet Danok`s team." He lead them over to where Danok was speaking with his team, "Ok, Danok, where are we attackign from?" He spread out a map and pointed to the enemy base, "They`ve got a good location, city construction on the roads directly north and east of them, that makes it difficult to attack from there, wide boulevards to the south and the west make them easy to watch for attack, where will you conduct your assault from?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jim Raynor

(OFF: I'm sorry, that's my fault. I don't check this character often. Also, I was waiting for other cadets, which I now assume are no longer with us. So I guess this will do.)

"Drivers, listen up! In case you've never set foot inside a museum, the Puma drives like the old combustion vehicles of the 21st century. The rightmost pedal is the accelerator, while the left pedal is the brake. But if you can't figure out how to steer, you're a complete idiot."

Raynor looks to Jellico and the other gunners, on the turrets. "Gunners! You will notice two handles, each with triggers on them. To move the turret, one of the handles will swivel to allow you to direct the barrel. Firing is accomplished by pulling both triggers. If you pull only one, the gun will not fire, to prevent accidents."

Raynor gestured to the road. "I've set up a U-curve up ahead with road markers. Drivers, take the corner a few times and get a feel for the truck. Gunners, there are targets along the outer edge of the curve. Try your hand at aiming and firing."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Danok

Danok and his squad returned the fire.  He ran forward past two buildings where the enemy was taking cover, emerging on their rear.  He shot two, and disabled a third with a neck pinch.  His squad continued to press forward towards the objective.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Jase Jellico

Jase peeked through the door and didn`t see anyone so he opened the door and aimed his phaser through, nothing happened so he motioned everyone else inside. He took a quick survey of his surroundings, he noticed a stairwell to his left, he pointed at three men and then at the stairs, "Secure those stairs." They nodded and went off, he heard a short phaser burst and a dull thudone of the men came back down, "Secure." Jase nodded and advanced up the stairs, once therehe said, "You three, room by room this floor. You and i will go down and do the same." He took one of the men back down stairs and they began the tedious task of peering into rooms through door windows, in cases where they couldn`t see the entire room they opened the door. They went down an entire hallwaywith no luck.

(Again, leave it here and continue later.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

AK Dutton

and i have nothing to go back to at alaska my parents died in a cave in.
they were looking for gold that land holds even the toughest of people in it spell.

AK Dutton

Dutton waited the fireing range. for futher instructions on sniper traing

Nathen Keller

*Keller grabs Dutton by the back of the collaor of his shirt and throws him down to the ground and gets in his face.*

"ARE YOU SH*TING ME! Did you not hear a word the captain has just said! How dare you show such disrespect! And who the hell gave you permission to leave?! You are a marine son, not some worthless drunk! There will be no visits to the pub. The only thing you will drink is water. Now get your ass up and give me 50."
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

AK Dutton

yes Sir! These Pumas Are old hap to me. i know how to take one apart and put it back toghether in less that 3 hours. and it will runs like a new machine

Jase Jellico

"Yes, sir!, Thank-you, sir!" He snapped out a salute and jogged to his quarters. The door slid open and when he stepped in the first thing he noticed was the crisp, new uniform sitting on the bed. Grinning he pulled off his training outfit and pulled on the uniform, admiring the look of it in the mirror for a second. A short glance around the room found the two shiny gold bars that would indicate his rank of 2nd Lieutenant from either side of his collar. He put them on and again glanced into the mirror. He jogged back to the shuttel bay and presented himself to Major, "Sir." He saluted as he stopped.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company