• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas C. West

Cadet West snaps to attention in his chair, mind racing.

"If a Starship comes under attack, a Marine's first duty is to secure it against assault by enemy troops, therefore the first locations to secure are the transporter room, the shuttlebays, and all other entrances. The primary weapon of the Marines in heavy combat is the Type IV Phaser."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Patrick Brown

Both Execlent Ideas.

both of you get top marks.

now we will move onto survvuval Training

here is the next dicussion

you on a starship that was begin attacked and you abadoned the ship before it was distryed  you are on a planet your Phaser Rifle is depleted of Energey as well as your hand phaser you do have your COmbat Knief what is the first thing you do note the weakages of the vessel you were on is spred arocess the Planet.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

Good Job every one now we are going to start the first stage of Officer Evulations this will teach you how to become officers you will go in the testing chamber and the system will actvate Mr.West you go in first.

*West goes and enters the Chamber*

Computer: Chamber Actvated

***********TEST***********

*West open his eyes and he was still in the Chamber*

*an Explodion is heard*

Computer: RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

*the Chamber doors open*

* room which was once a class room was in ruins and entering though the door was a Pltoon of Marines in full Combat Gear*

Sgt: Sir, Iam Sargent Biggins of the 23 rd Pltoon we have been attacked most of the seniour officers are either dead or badly Ingerd

*next to West was the Broken Body of Brg.General Brown who spoke*
West take command of the platoon and defend the station

*then Brd.General Brown Breathed his last breath*
Computer: Sensours detect Induders in second level of DSA
Sgt: SIr your Order?
*out side of the Test***

*sat all the Cadets and Brd.General Brown watching the Test on the main Screen*

Danok

Danok leaves the two humans to decide and goes to his 'men' and issues orders to the group of seven.  He then readies his phaser rifle.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Thomas C. West

West studies the flag area for a second, then a grin arises on his face.

"Hey, sergeant, come here for a moment."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Danok

Danok and his men press forward.  Two more of them get shot down.  Danok creeps up behind a sentry and incapacitates him with a neck pinch.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Nathen Keller

*Nate walks up to the tank and hops on top of the tread and speaks loudly*

"This lovely peice of equipment has two weapon functions. The primary is the type V photon cannon that has enough power to punch a hole clear through a klingon Bird of Prey. BUt that would use an entire energy cell and that amount of power should only be used for emergancies. There is a pre-set on the amount of power to use so you really have no need to tamper with it. The secondary weapon is a quad turret repeater phaser. Similar to an old school US Military gatling gun. It is mounted...*Points*... right along side the turret. The turret has a 360 degrees rotation and it moves at a top speed of 45 mph. It can trudge threw any terrain and still maintain battle feild affectiveness. It only takes one man to pilot and is normally used for breaking through enemy trench lines, bunkers, pill boxes and all that lovely crap. Unfortunatly for you ladies this is a course for latter in your training. Captain, should we teach these wimps how to operate one of these Pumas?"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Jase Jellico

"Yeah, I`d kind of like to see some action against the Borg myself, but I wouldn`t count on it. Personally I just wanted to join a service, I would have gone to Star Fleet, but I heard the application proccess is pretty tough. The Corps will take you no matter what, unless of course there`s a decent medical reason not to, or you`re just straight dumber than a box of rocks. Anyway, the way I hear it, they`ll take most anyone and turn`em out to be a damn good warrior and at least a half civilized human, no matter what your past was like. At any rate, my parents are both pacifists, I didn`t tell them I`d joined the corps until I walked out the door, they disowned me, and I haven`t heard from them since." He shrugged, "I figure after basic and a deployment they`ll feel a little different about that though."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Chris Newberry

OCC: Well, take your time. At least until the Black Trojan returns after the rescue mission. If you where on Dantor, I would have ask you to come along, but now we are almost to are destination. Just take your time returning to Dantor. Or we can pick you up on our return trip.

AK Dutton

Sorry Sir i meant after this training is over. Yes Sir!
*dutton gets down and does 50 then gets up and waits for more orders or more diipline*

AK Dutton

Yes Sir! Dutton Starts to drive. He hits the gas and takes off.(add more later)

Nathen Keller

*Keller gives Raynor a pat on the back and then he says...*

"Actually I think we should graduate them now. We will need all the help we can get and I do beleive they are ready. Do me a favor and prepair us a good shuttle? We will catch up ASAP."

*Keller walks up to DUtton and Jelico*

"Semper Fi Marines! I got some nes for you. I am happy to announce that you all have made it out alive through your training. NOw we will but your skills to the test... Pack your gear Marines we are going to Dantor. Your new uniforms with your shiy new 2nd Lieutenant PIPs will be in your quarters. Dress up and met Captain Raynor and myself in the shuttle bay. *Keller Salutes* At ease men."

*He then walks off to the Shuttle bay.*
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

*walks around from the desk and walk up to Weat and looks him sqare in the eye*

That is wrong Mr.West when secureing a Starship always secure Main-Engineing and the Bridge if you do'nt the opposeing forces will gain control of your vessel.
*walk back a few meters*

Now here is the next thing when you are in the Marine Corps you have many tests the first of these is geting to full Strike ready I will show you an example.

*walk over and opens a locker which hand full Combat gear in*

Computer set timer 30 seconds

COmputer: Confrimed

*Patrick when and was in full combat satus*

COmputer: Time 9.95 Seconds

Cadets thats all you have to get into full combat gear so you better be able to fo that now for the first question

are you going Officer or Non-Commisioned Officer

I need to know if we need extra training

*walks back to the front of the classroom*

As you see here Cadets the full Battle gear consit of a battle helmet with full sensours and a button to switch to Eva mode the made body armor defends agaset most weapons with a personal sheilding system and you see all Marines have a Phaser Rifle and personal Hand phaser and also this

*pulls a Knief out of his boot*

This is your best friend when in COmbat it can be used to kill also lets say you were stranded on a planet and your phaser and phaser rifle had mo power you will need food so you use your Knief.
any questions?

Jase Jellico

Jase salutes and walks from the room, hoping he didn`t make a complete ass of himself in the last exercise. He caught up with Danok outside the room, "Hey, I was wondering if you would join me in the activity center, us being two of the three marine recruits here, gotta stick together ya know."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jase Jellico

Nods, "I like that better, and you being a Vulcan I think I`ll trust your judgement. Ok West, I don`t care where I go, do you want to lead the flank or stay behind and defend, or we can flip for it."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company