• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Academy CO's Office

Started by Tom Hobson, November 13, 2006, 02:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

Mark knocked lightly on the door, his face a bit pale. He looked down at himself, smoothed and straightned his uniform, he then adjusted his rank insigma at his collar and stood up straight waiting for the answer. He felt nervous, and excited at the same time, he only met the admiral one in person and that experience didn't really make him feel any better about what the admiral might think about him. Mark has always felt what the guys higher up in the food chain has thought about him, it made him nervous to think that they just might be watching him.

Having the thought of a admiral might acutally be monitoring everything he does in the acadamy scares him, though at the same time it kind of keeps him alert. Maybe the admiral has been reading his logs.. Or maybe the captain has been recording everything he's been doing in class. Ethier way, first experience is a important thing, weather or not the person knows more about you than you think.

Mark blinked in surprise as Swift emerged from the door as it opened, he walked past Mark without any indication that he even noticed him. Though the look on Swift's face gave Mark the idea that he finally got out of the acadamy. Funny thing, Mark has been in the acadamy for four weeks, he even decided to stay another extra week. But Swift has only been here for about three weeks, hopefully he will survive, well not entirly hopefully, just..slightly, he never cared much for Swift. The man was hard-headed, but he had guts. The only good thing about spending time with Swift in the acadamy was that he supplied some entertainment.

He stood where he was at attention, even though the door opened it didn't mean he could enter it without permission. Though, it might've been faster if he did, Simon always said that a Security Officer should always take the right risks.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Lois

Mark grinned, "I think I'll stick to the U.S.S. Evolution for now," He turned and took a quick glance  at Montez before turning back to the admiral, "Um, how exactly am I to get on the ship?"
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Viktor Kozlov

"No Questions sir, Thank you."  

With the Viktor salutes and leaves the office.
[img]http://www.bytesizedreviews.com/ben/C&C/kane.jpg/img]
Ensign Viktor Kozlov
Cheif Security/Tactical Officer
USS Lothlorien

Alexander Yates

*...Young Yates enters the Admirals office to report in to start his training. he thought to himself, "I wonder if he will remember me. I have not seen him since Christmas dinner two years ago. The n i was only 16 I have grown. Lets see if he can remember me just by my appearance." He chimes the door and waits for an answer...*

Alexander Yates

*...He opens his mouth the the intention to speak but is hesitant to release his thoughts into words and so he does not speak. He gives a salute and turns and exits the room with the Captain...*