• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Student Activity Center

Started by Eugene Archer, June 14, 2005, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Hummel

"I'm ready to go when the class is ready. I want to get going so i can get vacant spots on a good ship before they are filled"
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/hummel.jpg" border="0">

Sam Fisher

Everyone, were searching for an new CO.
I will be abcent for a while, if you don't know why check in OFF-Game the london-bombing topic.

Thank you
Nunc aut Nunquam: Now or Never!!!!!

Jase Jellico

"Exactly. Why the Marines over Fleet?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal fired a printout at Balkazar.  "Done." He said, as 100 pages hit the floor, with miniscule text printed on them, and in common language, otherwise known as English.  "Oh, and I also have a magnifying glass should you require one." Hal said, sliding one from under his wheel.

Kawolsky

No i meant that i want to continue so that i may graduate sooner
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"Hi there, Reynolds. How come you are an ensign?"   Kawolsky asked polity
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Eugene Archer

*Fleet Captain Archer enters the student activity center in his search for Cadet Dotson.*

Ah, there you are. This morning I saw Mr. Tuvix again, I contacted him to check if he still wants to teach here at the Academy. I haven't had a reply from him yet, but I'm sure that won't take long.

In the mean time I will teach you some basics about tactical and security. Please meet me in Classroom 1 tomorrow.

*Archer walks out of the SAC on his way to the Flag Admiral's Office.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Oliver Davis

its all on the person how fast the work, so when you get started.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

Bartholomew Rheinhardt

(OFF: Fisher, maybe you should post that in an OFF: post)

*Enters the activity center, sits down at a table, and pulls out a book- leatherbound, not a PADD.  He flags down a waiter.*
"I'd like a plate of club crackers and colby jack cheese and a glass of water, please."
*The waiter delivers the food and Bart opens the book and begins reading, munching on a cracker.*
Cadet Bartholomew "Bart" Rheinhardt at your service.

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth meandered in, carrying Hal, his hand made robotic Cadet.  "You know, Ardeth, you can put me down now.  I'm perfectly capable of motion." Hal said, spinning 3 wheels eagerly.  "Only if you swear not to show off that Webcam Laser." Ardeth said, placing Hal, who was only about 2 feet tall, and looking like an old IBM computer from the 20th century, on the floor.  Hal jumped to life, bouncing along on springy wheels.  "Everyone, meet Hal!" Ardeth declared, pointing to the little Rogue Unit.  Hal said, "Hello, Everyone!" and spun in circles, then darted around in circles before zooming off to meet the Vulcan.  Raising his simple grabber arm to shake hands, Hal said, "Nice to meet you.  I'm Hal!" and then retracted the grabber into the monitor, zooming off to Hermes. "Hello!  My name is Hal!" and then zoomed off again, trying to stir up a conversation from someone.  "Hal!  Calm down!  You are acting like a 2 year old!"  Ardeth hissed, to be replied with, "Well I've only been functioning for 2 years!  Course, with the wisdom and knowledge I possess, I should act a little older.  But first let me meet everyone!"

Kawolsky

*Cadet Kawolsky hands Cmdr Balkazar his essay. It reads:*

---------------------------------------------------------
How to survive on a planet similar to Earth
---------------------------------------------------------
Cdt Kawolsky
--------------------

Assuming that i am part of a landing party that has crash landed on the planet and that i am the most senior officer there, i would first make sure that everybody thatwas in the landing craft was OK. I would then assess the immediate area and determine where possible shelter might be located and where sources of food may be found.

Throughout the time i was on the planet i would appear strong in from of the other lower ranking officers/crewman but i would consult my second in commmand for his/her opinion should be included in my desicion making.

Once suitable shelter has been found, i would allocate tasks to each member of the party. I would make sure that each person did a job that they are suitable for and that everything gets done properly. My primary concern, after shelter, would be food. I would organise a hunting team to gether food (animal or plant) so that the party may eat. I would ration food unless a permanent source of food is located. I would keep this routine up until we were rescued and i would make sure that everyones hopes are up during this time.
-----------------------------------

"What do you think, sir?"  Kawolsky asked
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Balkazar

When do you Graduate Kawolsky ?
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Reynolds

"Ever heard of Special Circumstances Field Promotion?

I was a Civilian on a Starfleet Ship. I decided to help out where i could and the Captain was very grateful. He tried to convince me to join the DSA but i didn't want to then. I eventually changed my mind when he offered me a field promotion of Ensign providng i go to the Academy. I eventually thought that i might like it and here i am!

And shouldn't you be calling me 'sir'?"
Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Frank Hummel

"Its very nice Mr. Davis, a question though, how long does it take to graduate?"
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/hummel.jpg" border="0">

Sean Russell

*Cadet Russell enters the activity center.*

*He heads towards the drink bar and orders up another old-fashioned soda pop*

Now... hopefully there people around here...
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">