• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Student Activity Center

Started by Eugene Archer, June 14, 2005, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal stopped computing his next move, and then noticed something wasn't right.  He just blew it off, and continued, waiting as long as it would take.  Hal's speaker chirped once, and then Hal made his move. Moving his queen, he made sure that Pfakkert's bishop couldn't harm him.  "Your move." Hal said, taking the bishop.

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal mumbled, "I didn't work on Ardeth's essay for him.  He typed it in rather decent sized font.  It's the last 2 pages of my mess." Ardeth looked at Hal and said, "I'm glad you told the truth about that.  I had known of this essay 2 minutes ahead of time, and used Hal's wireless keyboard to get it finished.  I made sure to type it in a civilized font," Ardeth said, glancing at Hal, who's usually white grinning face went pink, "unlike Hal, who chose a really small font.  Even if I had his magnifying glass, I couldn't decipher this.  Not to mention I scolded him for his cheeky little joke of Binary Code Essays."

Kawolsky

*OOC: Ardeth you need to belt up if you are going to graduate from the academy...and that is now sir, to you.*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Sean Russell

*first year Cadet Russell enters the room*

Hmm... doesn't seem to be anyone around...

*he thinks to himself before looking to his left and finding a little drink shop*

Maybe someone will show up eventually.  I need something to drink anyway.

*he chuckles to himself as he makes his way towards the drink stand*

I've got to stop talking to myself....
http://excoboard.com/forums/8389/user/49476/116567.jpg" border="0">

Oliver Davis

Agent Davis walk into Activity Center. on other side of the room is cadets. hello how is you stay and your classes.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

Frank Hummel

"I havn't seen him around, or his office. Whats he like or have you met him?"
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/hummel.jpg" border="0">

Christopher Yates

*...Enters the Activity ceter and looks around, the room is empty. He goes and takes a seat in the lounge section and takes a deep breath andlets out a big sigh. He thinks to himself...*

"Everyone around me is graduating and I havent even started my education. I am never going to become an officer I should just quit now and maybe I ca still make it as an NCO or somthing..."

*...He slumps in the lounge and has a look of sadness on his face...*

Jase Jellico

Jase walks in and sits down. He orders a drink, a good old fashioned cup o` water. He looks at hsi Vulcan classmate, "Name`s Jellico, and I`m curious, why`d a Vulcan go for the Marines?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Danok

"Protecting oneself is surely a necessary use of force, for instance.  Self-preservation--in most circumstances--is both a logical and an appropriate action.  However, I would not condone the use of force unless it were absolutely necessary."
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

pfakkert

Nice to meet you, Hal.. I like a firm handshake!pfakkert said after quickly pulling his arm back.
Did anyone see that it was a bit too firm?, I don't want to look less strong than the marine guys!pfakkert thought.
It reminds me that you robots have much more strength than us Romulans. I do remember working with a pair of robotarms once. Really nice , gives you the feeling that you are invincible!
But..talking about invincible, can you show me how this chess-game works? It's a human game so it can't be very difficult! Can it?
Ensign pfakkert.
Romulan Forth Year Cadet at Deep Space Academy.
Diplomacy classroom.

Balkazar

Alright, Sense your on break for awhile to cool down, Heres some homework for you.  Write out an Essay Concerning how would you survive on a planet very similiar to earth, but you had no technology to aid you ?.

One day you may be put in that exact situation where you need to take charge if you were in charge of a landing party, and you somehow got stranded on the planet surface.  I want the essay Explaining how you would take charge, and make sure you and your group survived, There will be a pop quiz soon.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

Can i choose my graduation date???
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal shrieked as Pfakkert thought of dumping a drink on him.  "Checkmate means loss of game.  I haven't won yet.  Your move."

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky looked slightly jealous*

"Oh...Interesting, and sorry......sir."    he said.
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor