• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investigation of Starbase 12

Started by stephen sisko, July 27, 2005, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

"To all ships. We got more Romulans in Federation space. Night Walker is take considerable damage. I have request re enforcements from Dantor."

stephen sisko

No, I will.  Since your the next highest ranking officer next  to me look into getting replacements for those that were killed, and getting those that can return to duty back ASAP. I am going to try and have King Sitgor take the XO's place since he requested it. I will discuss with the Admiral about replacing my senior staff.  Meanwhile we will let the the Avalon engineering teams work on the ship.  Give whatever crew are left one weeks shore leave.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Chris Newberry

OCC: I still stuck with the romulans and you all get a re fit. Great, at least I got the Lothlorien to tow my ship back to Dantor. My list will most likely be longer then yours.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walks onto the bridge and sits down in his chair.*

Sisko:Ensign how far from the station are we?  Do we have a visual?

Ensign: Sir were ten minutes away, we have a visual.

Sisko: On screen!

*As they looked at the station, the docing control tower was completely destroyed, the engineering section has six hull breaches, and the reactor section is competley gone.  There are multiple hull breaches, the space doors are gone, the promenade is completely gone from a plazma conduit exploding. Over all the station is in ruins.*
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

*11 hours later*
Helm: Droping out of Warp Sir
Tatical:Sir I detecting 15 Warbirds bearing 104 by 12 mark 5 speed Warp 4 , but if we hide in the astroid feild  we can hide for weeks and no one will se us I suggest we wait there until we recive word from starfleet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Red alert, full power to all systems, battle stations, prepare for battle.

stephen sisko

Chief:Sir, the Essex is loosing its automation systems.  Some one needs to board here and take control and keep her fighting.

Sisko:Very well, Lt Watson, take 30 of our people and beam over to the Essex take control turn off that damned automation, and get her fighting.

Mark Jarret

=A=Cargo Bay team standing by Bridge=A=
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

Sir, The last of the intruders have been put in the brigg.  Sir there are eight enemy ships approaching our position.  

Get us out of here at maximum warp.  Set a course for the Romulan border, we have to continue investigating the Romulans.  Engage.

stephen sisko

Sisko:Enter the nuetral zone full impulse. Keep a steady hand on the fire button.  I dont want to get ambushed.  Inform Satr Fleet Command at Earth that we have entered the nuetral zone and inform them of the situation as to why were violating the Treaty of Algeron.  Keep scanning for quntam cingularities, phase variance from warp engines, and continue sending out tachyon pulses every 2.6 seconds.  Where is the ship.

Ensign:Sir they are proceeding at full impulse to a planet in the neutral zone.  

Sisko:Keep on thier tales.

stephen sisko

Lt:Sir there are two norexianclass warbirds to port closing fast.

Sisko:Prepare a full weapons spread, hard to port ensign.

*The Grace came about and started firing, the warbirds were returning fire. *

Sisko:Target the leading ships engines, fire.

*The Grace let out a fierce volley of weapons fire*

Lt:Sir we have disable the engines, targeting the other warbird's main engineering section,

*As the grace fired everything it had, the ship blew up in a blaze of fire.*

Sisko:I said disable the ships not destroy them.  

Lt:Sir, I did. I dont know what happened.

Sisko:Very well, put us back on course to the Nightwalker. Enagage.

Richard Ransom

Ensign: I was only making a suggestion sir I did not mean to give you an Order.
the Ensign was only 1 week out of the acdemey
Computer:Power down Sqeuence Actvated
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

Lt:Sir there are two Romulan warbirds, and a Romulan Bird of Preay on an intercept course, they will arrive in 1.6 hours.

Sisko:How far are we from this planet.

Ensign:Sir we are 23 minutes.  The Romulans have slowed to one half impulse, it looks like they are going into a low orbit.

Sisko:Follow them.

Chris Newberry

A Small Defiant ship appears on sensors a few minutes later targeting and disabling a Romulan Warbird.

Two More Romulan BoP alter course and goes after the Defiant Cruiser Night Walker.

stephen sisko

*Sisko was in his reay room when the doctor came in.*

Doctor:Sir we have all the lower ranks full again.  Many of our crew have been released from the medical bay.  Now as far as senior staff goes, were not getting anywhere.  We need a CMO, I am a Hollogram, we need an XO, Helmsman/ops officer, weapons officer, chief engineer, and a chief science officer.

Sisko:Very well, I will see what the Academy has available, or see if the Admiral has any new recruits.