• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Jeremy & T'Pai

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, September 11, 2003, 02:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayala Mirez

I'm sorry about your wait gentlemen...you both want vulcan spiced teas correct?
*hands both of the men a vulcan spiced tea* if there is anything else you'd like, go ahead n let me know *smiles and goes back to work*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Its ok :P

"Ah very well, Well hmm certainly these funeral procedings should be commensing soon I would think"

Jeremy Sullivan

"Ah Well it seems that we are here at last, now if the waitress would just get here soon we can get ourselves a Vulcan Spice Tea"

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Ayala :P, T'Pai is a girl :P, The mother of "T'Hain" my old character :P

"Thank you Miss Mirez, I think that will be well for now, Or? Perhaps Ms. T'Pai you would like something to eat?"

Eric

=^= Fleet Captain Eric to Rear Admiral Jeremy =^=

Commodore Marou and Colonel Halfdale from StarPhoenix have arrived Sir, I just wanted to let you know so that you can meet them at the shuttle bay, oh its Shuttle Bay 3...

T Pai

T Pai

OFF: lol

"No the tea will be suffiecient"

T Pai

"Very Well, we shall go meet them."

*Leaves with Sullivan*

Jeremy Sullivan

"Ah yes, the Vulcan patience, the envy of most other races in the known Galaxy."

Ayala Mirez

OFF: lol, my bad, sorry :cP i'm not familiar with the feminine names like those

Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Jeremy Sullivan

"Very Well, I shall be there in a few moments with T'Pai"

=^= Sullivan Out =^=

"Well Ms. T'Pai shall we head over to meet with Commodore Marou and Colonel Halfdale, They just arrived at the station it seems."