• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A meeting in Celtic Corner

Started by Montrell, June 24, 2003, 10:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ristran Keriadoc

*Looking seriously at Ms Mirez's shapes*
///Sif! Sif! This kind of girl could awake a complete dead section with such a *erm* body... Hummmm. I don't know what Ms Winterspoon could say if I wanted to date this girl... Well, better concentrate on our current mission, right? *sigh* But what a butt!///
*Looks back to the invitees of the table and remembers something.*
///Ah! Yesss!///
"Mr Enoch? You said, some minutes ago, you had a request to ask the Corporation?"

Ristran Keriadoc

*Stops looking at this charming young woman and tries to concentrate on the proposal.*
"Mr Enoch, I'm glad you ask such a request. In fact, about 83% of the Corporation personal in this Quadrant has demised because of the Morgenstern/Deska Disease, these last weeks. And we are seriously looking for competents Merchants to build strongs Trading Lines between our Allies and, certainly in the Future, StarFleet.
Though, we have an impressive Merchant Ships Fleet but nobody to pilot them and trade with other species and people of the Delta Quadrant. If you have some capabilities in commanding a Ship, I would be glad to offer you a Capitaincy on one Merchant Ship of the StarWays Lines.

When all the negociations will be done, I will return to Deska, maybe in a Viper Runabout, to re-set up our Merchant Fleet. You can accompany me to Deska City, if you still want to make part of the Corporation. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> "
*Turns back to the Admiral and says :*
"As I am the only Counsellor of the Corporation in this Delta Quadrant, I have been given to Full Right of Veto and only receives my orders directly from our Major Seniors. So, Admiral Vorak, I can tell you that these neverending Negociations WILL NOT FAIL WITH ME. We have wasted enough time.

Now, chouchenn!"
*Opens the bottle and fills a glass, grabs the glass and...*
+++GLURB!+++
///Ahhhhh! Speaking turns you thirsty... I feel better, now.///

Ristran Keriadoc

"Mr Montrell, you can drink as many as you want. But be not surprised if you feel headacke or somehow ready-to-sleep. Chouchenn is delicious but it can lead you fast to your bed.

Mr Enoch, of course you can pack your back and bring with you your Sword. I have one. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
*Studies seriously the datas on the Admiral's padd*
Hummmm... Hummmmm.... Hummm... Oh! A Mother, now? Uh oh! *looks in the Admiral's eyes* Yes, Admiral, IT is the Metatraxi and it seems as if it decided not to wait longer... Hummmm, I must inform KeyHole about that information. Give me one minute, please."
*Pushes a button on his uniform*
"Gambit?"
"Counsellor?"
"Contact Keyhole, at once. I need..."
"But, SIr! We have already tried. Captain Woodrow told us because we wanted to contact Senior Engineer Sullivan to help us on...."
"WHAT do you mean : already tried? KehyHole does not respond?"
"Erm, nope, Counsellor."
"Oh!"
"Sorry, Sir."
"Stop trying to enter in Comms with KeyHole StarBase. You are wasting your time."
"EH? Why, Sir, if I may ask?"
"Because KeyHole might not exist anymore."
*........*
"I understand, Sir. I will inform Captain Woodrow. Do we set our Flag to Memory Stade, for our Lost Comrades?"
"Yes, do it. Keriadoc, over."
*Looks at the Admirals, with sadness in his eyes....*
"Your help would have been welcome, Admiral Vorak. But I think, now, it's too late. If even we do not receive our Buoy Navigation from KeyHole, it is because KeyHole is destroyed."
///I need an other glass...///*A bitter tear rolls on his left cheek. Ristran grabs the Bottle of Chouchenn, hesitates a bit and .... drinks chouchenn at the bottle.*

Enoch

"Yes sir I'll be ready with packing soon!  And my dearest regrets for your comrades sir."
OFF: where am I suppost to report in? Which board & forum?
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Ristran Keriadoc

*Ristran can already feels warmth in his body. Hydromel was doing his good relaxing job.*
///Ahhh, perfect! Perfect!///
"Well, Admiral, it's a good idea you have suggested. Yeah, let's do that and invite your Captain in Embassy. So that, he will witness of the Treaty Signature and we will discuss of the Proceedings about the Corporation Space...
BTW, if I have understood well, the USS Evolution will fly to the Corporation Space Influence JUST AFTER the Treaty Signature, right?"
*Ristran has an immediate idea.*
"Because, if it is really the case, I don't need to call a Viper Defense Craft or any other Corporation Runabout to go back to Deska. Mr Enoch and I will travel on the USS Evolution!!!!"
*considers the Vulcan Admiral in an other way*
"Sometimes, it would be good to have Vulcans, in the Corporation....
Okay, let's go to Embassy. I hope your Captain will enjoy Chouchenn."
*And he grabs all the Bottles!!!*

Montrell

*Was watching the admiral and senoir*

"What happend to those two...they only had some of that Couchenn. I'll drink some when I am back at my own cabin, first let's see what those two are up to."

*The admiral followed the others and went to the Embassy*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

*looks around*
"But we will require the bottles of Couchenn.  Is there a waitress on duty today to set our table for this important official meeting?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Enoch

"Ah! I see Corporation uniforms! At last I can request my wish!"

He hurries over to the table.

"Ahem... sir Admiral, would you mind if I join you at the table? I have a... request to make to Mr. Keriadoc.
Ah, Ms. Mirez, good to see you again. For me, one Kilkenny please. Oh, you have Couchenn today? I'll take that then http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> "

Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Ayala Mirez

*smiles cheerfully at Enoch*
It's nice to see you again too, I'll be right back with a chouchenn for you aswell
*goes to the bar and brings one back for him*
just let me know when anyone needs something ok guys?
*smiles and walks away*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

*looks back at Ristran Keriadoc and blushes a bit and continues about her business*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Montrell

*The admiral grabs a glass*

"So what's thats that Couchenn on the table, is it strong or something"

*He looked at the Senoir*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

*The expression on the Vulcan Admiral's face seemed to sadden with the news, even though it might only be a reflection of the light because a Vulcan is not capable of emotions... normally...*

"My condolences for your comrades, councelor.  I see now, that my station was fortunate still, not to be destroyed entirely.  And while you suffer your own difficulties, you still come to aid us. I believe that it is only right to do so, that we render assistance to you as well.
Mr. Keriadoc, I hope you are interested to sign a treaty of peace and alliance between your and my faction.  A treaty in where we both promise to work more closely together, keep an open communication between both factions, exchange information, and such.  If we work together, we may stand stronger against the Metatraxi threat.
If you are willing to accept this alliance, I will begin by placing one of our ships in Corporation space permanently.  I have the U.S.S. Evolution in mind.  The ship is small, but its captain is most experienced, and the most fit, I see, to command missions in Corporation space.  Its purpose there is to establish better communication, to work closer with the Corporation, and to help the Corporation where needed.
In fact, it is the very captain and his crew of the USS Evolution, that are helping your officers right now in the repairs of this station, without I or my other admirals gave them any order to do so.
Do you agree with this proposal?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*Vorak drinks a glass*

"Hmm... most unusual.  Strong alcoholic content, I must say.  But naturally, Vulcan physiology is strong and resistant against such strong alco-hips-ic drink.  Allow me to hail on Captain Sanch-hips-z so we can meet him in the Embassy.

=^= Admiral Vorak to Captain Sanchez =^=
Please re-hips-port in the Embassy of Station Avalon at once.  We will await you th-hips-re.
=^= Vorak out =^=

Very well, please follow me so we can proceed to the Embassy.  You will see, it is very empty there at this moment, yet."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet