• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Storage

Started by Burke, September 10, 2003, 02:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Nickerson

"I didn't ask you about your innocence. I wanted to know if you had any problems during your childhood. This incident, could be related to certain things that happend in the past. So I ask again, how was your childhood?"
Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Mike Nickerson

"Sounds like your life has been pretty traumatic. Could this have any effect on your relationship with Cadet Warren?"
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Robert Miller

Cmdr Miller entered, looking for Burke

"Cmdr Burke?"

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Miller.jpg" border="0">

Robert Miller

"Did you ever try to reason with him during these fights?"

Burke

"Not at this moment..Lieutenant Warren and I had major disagreements, but that's not something where you would hit an officer for...he went completely crazy and hit me several times in the face. I am sure this guy needs psychiatric help!"

Mike Nickerson

Mike ran back into the storage area after his little diversion in Sickbay.

"Sorry, now where were we. Oh, thats right. Commander, do you have any idea why Lieutenant Warren hit you?"

(Edited by Mike Nickerson at 9:48 pm on Oct. 4, 2003)

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Mike Nickerson

"Let's focus on that provocation. What did you do that may have caused him to do this?"
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Burke

"I may have said some things about his preformance and maybe something about his childhood....but those things were all normal...as in the normal Commander - Lieutenant relationship. I can't always say nice things to him, he must learn to accept guidance...and I wanted him to learn this the hard way."

Burke

"Good for him, yes indeed good for him. These cadets are not to be trained as puppy's. They need to be taught, the Starfleet mentalilty. This is reached by a hard and a provocative way"

Burke stands up

"If you are finished, I would like to continue my work. There is a lot of IMPORTANT work to do, and that is not completed by just sitting here."

Burke

Looks suprised

"What has my childhood to do with this incident? That cadet told you stories, right! Well you have no right to ask me about my past, I am innocent! Go talk to that cadet and throw him out of Starfleet, he isn't worth it!"

(Edited by Burke at 8:22 pm on Oct. 20, 2003)

Burke

"Wow, pulling ranks aren't we"

Burke sits down again and looks at Captain Nickerson

"Well captain, you asked me something about my childhood? I have no idea, why my childhood has something to do with this case. But ok, I grew up in New York. When I was 5 years old, my mother died and I was left at my father's place. My father raised me until I was 10, at that age my father was involved in tragic acceident. After this accident, I choosed to live at my grandparents house and they raised me until I went to Starfleet Academy."

Burke stops and looks at the two officers standing in front of him

"Is this satisfacting enough?"

Hermes

*At that moment, all the lights are restored in all rooms, corridors and halls over the entire station.*
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Burke

Looks up from his desk

"Depends on who wants to speak to him"

Burke

"Well you know what it is with these new Cadets, they always have these answers to everything."

Burke moved towards Commander Miller

"Hey, you are also a commander...you know the attitude of new officers, cadets and Lieutenant JG primarily. So you should know I have no blame in this....you just make sure I get my old position back and make sure this Warren guy isn't there anymore!"

Robert Miller

"Fine. Is there anything else you'd like to tell me, that would help with this inquiry?"