• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Test Flight Wraith 4

Started by Anthony Collins, August 08, 2003, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Collins

OFF: Im used to star wars style names were we use squadron name and pilot number but i think i will be Hawk (From Wing Commander Caus thats the best)
Anthony Collins
Alpha Squadron Leader USS New Orleans Fighter Wing

Anthony Collins

"Thank you Sir". Smiles "I think I will take a wraith out for a flight into the asteroids test out here manouverabilty."

Goes and puts on his black flight suit. Then climbs into a avilible fighter and a tech hands him his life support unit and helmet. Putting them on he runs the pre-flight cheack lists and sets up the comunications.
New Orleans, and the starbase in Communication points 1 and 2 respectivly.

"Wraith 4 to Flight Control. Request clearence for dust off. All systems read green and engines running at 100%."

Anthony Collins

Anthony Collins

Kicks the fighter around as he dusts off the deck. When he faces the exit he gentally eases the thrusters into a low gear moving the craft out slowly. "Computer Retract landing gear" The landing gear retracts and the craft starts to gain speed.

"Command Wraith 4 is clear and under own power, Beacon is set to frequency 126.86"
"Understood"

Throughs the impulse engines into full and rockets away from the ship. "Computer prepare for a micro-jump warp 1 head on course 245 mach 20. Engage" The stars elongate and the ship rockets into warp speed. Then a few seconds later the ship reverts to normal speed. At full speed he pulls the joystick up towards his breat bone. Pulling the fighter into a sharp assent. using some Etheric Rudder he spins the ship as it rises so when he completes the reverse turn he is the same way up as he started. "Computer Calculate reverse course take us home now" The ship reverts into warp and then the New Orleans comes back into view.

"New Orlean Command this is wraith 4 request permission to land"
"Confirmed Wraith 4 set controls to automatic guildance and we will bring you in"
"Thank you command"

Anthony Collins

Relic Damen

OFF: You might want to pick a nickname for yourself.

Me: Falcon

DS12 Fighter Chief
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Damen.jpg" border="0">
"I know this ship like the back of my hand," hits his head on a bulkhead. -- Montgomery Scott