• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

OFF: Thank you Julian!!!!

Lollock walks to a corner of sick bay and whispers. =/\= Swift, lets hold off on anything for a moment. Check this guy out and let me know what you think. Get back to me quickly please.=/\=

**Walks back over to the main area of sickbay.**

Yes we are a long way from home. We will have time to catch up soon. What do we need to discuss, sir.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

*they entered the promenade on their way to a turbo-lift to get to ops. The Starfleet officers were however shocked at what they could see. Back on SSA there were melmacians everywhere exploring the promenade and conversing with other species, trying to catch up with modern times. But.. Here the only trace of melmacians was a stool they all walked past. The stool was selling Melmacian furr for quite a price! Suddenly the walked past what looked to be a very wealthy Heraani. How every he was not wearing any uniform of a sort. He was wearing the Heraan equivelant of a business suite. Someone of great power. The Officers were starting to get alarmed but that was not all. Behind the Herrani male, were two felians. They seemed to be slaves, and they had the markings of a slave corporation. 'DMC' were the markings it stood for 'Dantor Mining Corperation' and this led many thoughts rush throught the officers minds. It seemed there would be many questions from both the Terran Julian and the Starfleet Officers. They exited the promenade and proceeded into the turbolift.*

(off: nice little mirror twist :P)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

**Lollock is still feeling uneasy about this entire situation. She is not sure of what to make of everything but she still believes, deep inside, that something is not as it appears.**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Voyager

"There are only 8 escape pods on the station, all reserved for the highest priority personnel, whose identities are kept secret for security reasons, and only to be used in case of imminent destruction of the station.  They also required the highest clearance to use, to prevent misuse.  Their locations are secret except for the people that are authorized to use them when there is an emergency.  They also can only be launched from their locations."  Dolan said rapidly, all the while preparing the station's defenses.  "So, a majority of the officers authorized to use the escape pods agree to give you the locations of the escape pods, you just might have to die."  Dolan didn't mention that he was one of the high priority personnel since, as he already said, it was sensitive information.

Deciding to see if Swift's plan was worth anything, Dolan said, "The fleet is made up of various ships, all hijacked over the years, some new, some old.  The flagship is the I.K.S. Vengeance, Vor'cha class, unfortunately.  Karelia managed to steal it about eight years ago, before the Alliance was defeated.  Since the Iroquois has been destroyed some time ago, we don't exactly have the greatest ships located here.  We only have the Evolution, the Rivendell, a few other ships I can't remember the names of, and several shuttles that we acquired.  All of them are moderately damaged and the star ships are on their way to destroy a Rebel base quite a few light years from here.  The station hasn't received reinforcements in a while and only receive experienced officers.  The loss of the Iroquois and the crew was...devastating, to both the fleet and to the people stationed here."  Dolan paused for a moment but then continued.  "It seems the Lothlorien is one of the ships in the Rebel fleet.  Not surprising.  It probably holds the landing party," said Dolan as he glanced at the sensor readings.  Dolan started setting up forcefields around critical areas and set the shields to rotate their modulation every 3 seconds.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Apodae Swift

"That guys is lucky, last time someone disabled my weapons I killed him with a pencil..." Swift said, hands on his newly beamed in rifle. That was of course a lie but he had said it for comic effect. He looked towards Mirror Julian. "Some hospitality you got here. What next? A fun trip to the brig? A little casual torture perhaps? How about a meal laced with cyanide? Hmm...? That would be nice wouldn't it? Then you would have access to all our technology." It was very obvious what he was insinuating there.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Nocturnus

*raises eyebrows* an interesting person who has an interesting story.  Perhaps when he's calmed own a little, you all can hear it.  me and Taurik have met many many times.  I am curious to know what happened.  *looks at ransom*.. Admiral Julian, I request persmission to withdraw with ransom for a brief time.  We have things to discuss.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Jeroen Bode

=/\= All right Commander, but do you need any assistance? I've a couple of marines on board that could help you out =/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan tried to stay calm as the station started shaking violently from the hits it was taking from the rebel fleet.  He knew he had to wait for the Federation ship to get through the rift and was ready to fire as soon as the rift collapsed.  He couldn't fire one nanosecond sooner or the Federation ship might be wiped out of existance.  The temporal calculations of the elimination of the rebel Lothlorien projected a 20% restoration of the station, which in its current state was pretty good.  Dolan wondered what else on the station would be different in the alternate timeline but then returned to the task at hand.  He watched the Federation ship draw closer and closer to the rift, preparing to fire the temporal weapon the moment the ship was through and the rift had completely collapsed.  The rebel fleet was ignoring it, probably figuring out the station would soon be destroyed and they could clean up everything else later.  Dolan grimaced as some outer areas of the station were blown off.  He hoped the Iroquois would get through soon and according to his calculation, they would be through in less than 3 minutes and, with modifications to the generator they have, the rift should collapse immediately once they are through.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Julian

(OFF: i did have a way to finish it but its been ruined..... and the lothlorien crew are getting impatient. even though i told them that when they tried to use their rift generator it wasnt suppose to work...)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

*the comms activate and a voice not heard of since their departure into the rift occured*

=^=Admiral Julian to the U.S.S Iroquois. Its good to have you back safe and sound. You have docking clearance at bay 1 when ready. Debreifing will happen at approx 0800 tommorrow morning. Im sure you could all do with some rest. Julian out.=^=

Weasly Cook

"On it Ma'am." he began to tap buttons on the console as he worked hard to try and understand what was going on... he just hoped that Teranis when he conferred with, they would have a better understanding of this most defendant sentient made anomaly, he just hoped that he could find the means of it's creation, his scientific mind was already thinking of the possibilities of studying time with this kind of anomaly technology.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

*an alarming beeping started coming from the station where Teranis and cook were working. Teranis took another look at his recent scans of the surroundings.*

Uh SIR! Detecting 20 unknown vessels off our sartboard bow. I dont know why i did not pick them up straight away im sorry. it seems a green beam is being emmitted from one of the ships and into the rift. hmm it must be how they are creating it. It looks like a small invasion force and Avalon is completely defenceless.. The ships are small, only about half the size of the Iroquois. Not detecting any major weaponry on them either. A few type a phaser banks but thats it. One on one they are no match for us but if they all decide to attack we may be in trouble.

What should we do sir?
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Julian

(OFF: finally someone does their homework and clicks on *smiles*. The Alliance are the so called "terran rebels" you are up against. whats left of the alliance anyway. The push for the Terran rebellion not only worked but they nearly completely wiped out the Alliance. The attempted attack into our universe was a desperate tactic by the left over Alliance attack fleet to re-gain the upper hand against the new Terran Empire, which yes is good and well run. Nice work Swift for doing your homework *smiles*. btw your in teleporting range of the vessel with the "Trans-Dimensional Module" as its going to be called and i have not seen any posts by your CO to raise shields. When the Alliance realise their plan has failed they will retriet very quickly and itll be very hard and next to impossible for you to get back to your dimension so i suggest you beam it aboard and get the hell outta there and to the Mirror SSA. have fun and keep the posting up )

Apodae Swift

"Clark makes a good point, though I would suggest a heavy security detail in the transporter room. At least four of my guys, packing phase rifles." Swift suggested. "You may want to use the transporter to screen out any weapons or explosives or toxins as well."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Valen StarChaser

"Hmmmm.  I think ill add insanity to your record along with a high case of hallucinations." Valen said as he pushed a few buttons on the medical console and 'accidently' hits a button and the room where the Admiral was confined it started to fill up with a gas.