• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Personal Log: Alexia

Started by Alexia, January 30, 2007, 12:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

<Sits in her quarters on the Evolution>

Log #1

Its been almost 4 years sense my people left this sector of space and only left a small detachment behind, tho I do miss my father and I hope he understands why I stayed behind.  These people must understand that not all Chronasians are a threat like my father made them believe.  He sure is headstrong at times but he has a warriors spirit, which means that hes restless when theres no fight to fight which makes some agitated and I think thats what these people saw when my father brought the Alexander to the meeting between Starfleet and Chronasian.  Bringing enough ships to show a sign of force was the worst thing he could have done.  I doubt this damage he caused cant be repaired but I must try to repair it.  All treaties always have a rough start and this one was no different.

I just joined up with the crew under the disguise of a Vulcan.  My father Andros treated these people with disrespect and they didnt deserve it, so I will try to repair the damage that was done by him.  This is the secret that I fear that one day they will discover.  It seems that while I worked on the bridge I had 2 attempts to have my mind invaded.  I have tried my best to keep my true origins a secret but with a half telepath and a Master of the Gallifreyan order on board I will be finding it hard to keep my true origins a secret.  However, I believe when they do find out I doubt they will fire me out of an airlock due to I have a child fathered by a Starfleet officer.  Not to mention im married to the father.

On top of my own troubles it will be hard to keep my child Akia in his room, hes undisciplined in the arts of his powers.  I fear he will bring out the secret that I must carry.  Tho if things do come out then I wont have to hide my origins.
This Master Legudon who I only seen briefly when I arrived on the ship seemed kind yet has a warrior spirit about him.  He seems to know what hes doing, hopefully I wont have to reveal my warrior skills but if I do then it will be at a last resort.

Maybe I should trust Master Legudon sense from what I have read they keep themselves very secretive till the Heerani threat decided to rear its head in this sector.  Tho I judge that Master Legudon is indeed ancient by most standards.    Hmmmmm, perhaps I should trust him maybe he has insight where I do not.

I am however so far keeping myself hidden from prying eyes so far.  So far I am keeping my family safe from my own enemy.  Hopefully they wont find me here.  If they do then who I truely am will indeed become a problem for them.
I must sign off for now.  May the enternal light be with us all.

End log

<Pushes a button that turns off the computer>
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">