• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Tactical Briefing

Started by Will Karelia, September 12, 2003, 04:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Admirals, I would like to voluteer to lead the infultration.

(Edited by Julia Rellek at 8:54 pm on Sep. 12, 2003)

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Will Karelia

"To #### with protocol! This little 'showdown' with the Coalition is getting personal, and I will not rest until that Romulan verruul is lying on my Ops with a phaser hole through his head!"
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

Alright. I apologize for becoming a little irrational. I just didn't want you to get over there and become trigger happy before we gather any information.

(Off: Why dont i have access to mission planning)

(Edited by Julia Rellek at 10:47 pm on Sep. 12, 2003)

Nocturnus

Mr Vorak. I forbid you to undertake such unecessary risks.

Mr Karelia I would advise you assign somebody else to this tasks tho is not emotionally linked to the past event. Clear mind gives clear judgement and I'm afraid "it's personal" would cloud your better judgement.

Off; and yes really I cna forbid you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Vorak

*raises an eyebrow at Nocturnus*

"Mr. Nocturnus, your logic is admirable indeed, but your flaw is in failing to see mine. I am Vulcan, my judgement cannot be clouded by any form of anger, grief or revenge. Yet, I do not know DS12, neither do you, as well as Mr. Karelia does. He will be my eyes, and I will be his mind."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Will Karelia

"Thank you, I believe the High Command also needs an overview of the Coalition battle strategies, so they can brief their captains accordingly."

"Also, Captain Keach, I would like you to lead the fleet into battle against the Romulans. To do so, you will need to be the ranking officer."

Karelia pauses for a moment, then continues:

"Captain Jeff Keach, I hearby fully promote you to the rank of Fleet Captain, and grant you all the rights and responsibilities that come with your new rank. This promotion is effective immediately. I also place you in command of the invasion fleet of Deep Space Twelve, as long as the High Command agrees."

Will hands Jeff a small oak box with a brand-new white pip inside.

(Edited by Will Karelia at 9:22 pm on Sep. 17, 2003)

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

(OFF: Asuming that it does get up & running i will hold the division XO spot for you.)

Julia Rellek

When this weekend (EST please)(if you happen to know)

Vorak

OFF: LOL @ Tom Dillian

"I still believe that the people infiltrating into the station, to disable systems, must have the looks of Romulans. We do not know the current situation on the station, and we do not know if these tasks, as you say, can be accomplished without alarming the Romulans otherwise. We have no margin for error, so we must take all possible precautions. And the USS Evolution will join in the battle."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"A logical suggestion, captain Rellek. However, I fear that the Romulans cannot be 'scared away' by making a forceful appearance. Even if we outnumber them strongly, I believe they will not hesitate to fight back and apply any strategy to defeat us anyway, no matter the odds."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julia Rellek

OFF: Vorak, Its been about 2 hours since you said that you sent it. I'll assume that it isn't coming. Try sending it to:  drcheesefartsr4us@msn.com    in the subject line put    forward to mailto:drdz070@aol.com">drdz070@aol.com    this is my best friends email. He said that he would forward it to me.

Will Karelia

(OFF: I'm not sure who will be coming actually. It could be Commander Walker, Commander Lollock, or my friend, who will soon be joining and filling the DS12 Security Chief position.)

(Edited by Will Karelia at 4:00 pm on Sep. 23, 2003)

Nocturnus

Are they a direct threat to our space here.. now.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Will Karelia

"I have been in battle situations like this before, I can handle myself. I am not going to sit behind and have my officers carry out my personal grudge."

Will Karelia

"Mr. Nocturnus, I know that station in and out. I am the best choice to lead the team."