• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

*Admiral Ransom Beams onto Ops*
Captian Sisko I belive.
Admiral Richard Ransom my name.
Captian tell me how the Essex got damaged and the progress of the Harbour Grace.
and Captian do'nt intall the Main systems of the Harbour Grace  until I give the Order n
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into the ready room, and contacted station ops*
Sisko:  Lt status report.  Sir the Enterprize has unloaded all of her cargo, and will be leaving in one hour.  The Southerland will be departing today at 12:00 hours.  The Hood experienced a break down in thier inpulse engines and will be underway in another 12 hours.  We now have a complete engineering staff minus our chief engineer.  we have 70& of our medical staff and only 35& of our command staff.  All science staff are present and accounted for.  We have had 21,000 Suvillians bored the station in the last two weeks, and the promenade officially opens for business today, now that all of the engineering kinks have been worked out.  Aslo, the computer interface probelms have been resolved, and they cut your maintenance list in half since yesterday.  All is well sir and coming together.
Sisko:  Very well, I will taking the Windsor out on a shakedown cruise.  Lt., your in command.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Tara Lollock

=/\=This is Commander Tara Lollock, commanding officer of the USS Tiberon. Did you need some assisstance Admiral?=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

stephen sisko

*As Sisko appears from the blue transporter beam, a bulkhead collapses almost hitting Sisko.*

Sisko:Cmdr, so it was a tri-cobalt device.  We need to start scanning for exactly where the device was planted.  It had to have been in engineering the reactors went first, then the power conduits.  There is an engineering team on thier way from Earth to assist us in rebuidling the kitchen.  Lets me and you head toward whats left of the central core where the reactors are located.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom was at Ops just checking on a few thing them a Alarm when off.
Report.
Crewman:Sir this is'nt Happening but it is some one is powering up the U.S.S Windsor she will be ready to lanch in 3 minits 25 seconds
who is on her?
Crewman:ca'nt tell my scans are being blocked
Crewman open a Comm channel to the Windsors Computer
Crewman:Channel Open Sir
==^== COmputer COnfirminf Admiral Richard Ransom override and powerdown==^==
==^== Computer:Code not Reqinized==^==
Damm they changed the command codes and the remote override
Emencey close Space Doors
Crewman:We ca'nt Sir Space Door COntrol is off-line for the next four hours as repairs are being made
Tacter Beam
Crewman:sir 45 minites ago the Tracter emitters overloaded
Red Alert All Hands to Battle Stations
*Alarms whent off though out Starbase 12*
Stand by to open Fire on the U.S.S Windsor
Tatical:SIr the Fire control systems are fused
Crewman:Sir the U.S.S Windsor is de cupling off the Starbase abnd is exiting the Space doors at Half Impluse Power  
Crewman:Sir the Windsor has jumped to Warp SPeed and is heading for the Romluan Netual Zone at present speed it will take her 6 days to get there
What ships are ready to lanch in dock
Crewman:None Sir all whats left is the U.S.S Essex but she only has IMpluse we are in the prosses of scraping her for a New starship
Right I got that report last week
Open a Starfleet Red Alert Channel to the U.S.S Harbour Grace

Richard Ransom

Well Captain Sisko in A Week I will gove you the Specs for her

Hodson

Cadet Hodson walks onto the ops deck and goes to attention

Sir Cadet Hodson reporting as ordered.

Richard Ransom

Lt.Sean Dexter walks  onto OPs Alarms were going off all over the place.
Crewman:sir the command control interface has fused and the Eps grid on deck 89 has overloaded.
How can this be I thought  this station was top of the line.
Crewman:she is sir but she wont be redy for anthoner 3 weeks
do'nt forget the Admiral is coming with the U.S.S Windsor.
Crewman:he was but he whent to andswer a distress call
fine now lets get started in geting the command interface back on-line you go down to deck 9  and i will work at it up here.
*3 hours later*
Computer star routin check on all system
COmputer:All systems, are at 75%
little more work then she will be fully operational
crewman power down all secondary systems
Crewmen:Aye sir
lets see if we can get this station fully operational befire the Admiral gets here

stephen sisko

*Captain Sisko was just walking  into ops from his tour, he answered the hail.*

=A= Windsor, welcome home.  You have priority 1 clearance for docking procedures immediatley.  I will dispatch all available engineering personnel to the ship at once. Space doors will open in four minutes, prepare to activate all moorings, and release ship's helm control to the con tower.  Sisko out.=A=

*Sisko turns to his command chair and sits down and beigns punching buttons on the interface next to him.*

=A= All engineering personnel report to docking bay 5 immediatley, REPEAT, all engineering personnell report to docking bay 5 immediatley.=A=

Sisko: ensign, alert 100 of the personnel working on the Essex to go to the Windsor to help with repair efforts.  The ship must be done in three days.  All available personnell are to report to bay 5.  There is to be no halt to the work until the ship is done.  All engineering shifts are going to double shifts immedialtey.

Ensign: Aye aye sir.

stephen sisko

*Six hours later Sisko arives on the Lexington, which was also beinging more peronell.  Sisko, appeared in ops after the blue flash of light was gone.*

Sisko:status report from ops.

Ops:Sir side from senior officers, the station now has its full compliment of staff dn personell.  There are 20,000 suvillians and merchants aboard, and there are four starships docked right now.  The main shield generators are offline right now due to a overload of the shield grid, and the new torpedo turrets are being added.  The weapons systems are undergoing a massive maintenace sweep.  They apparently havent been done since the station was first commisioned 15 years ago when she was being built.  The Harbour Grace is home, and the engineering crews are just making a few final adjustments to her and getting her ready for her maiden voyage.

Sisko:Very well, I want a full report on the shield problem in my office in one hour, I am going down to engineering to see what else has gone wrong.

stephen sisko

*All of a suffen there was a huge explosion on the promenade, and there were flames and smoke everywhere.  The red alert claxons were going off, lights werer flickering on and off.*

Sisko:Ensign, What happened?
Ensign:Apower conduit ruptured and caused an odn relay to explode.  The fire supression systems are offline, as well as the environemental controls to save oxygen.  
Sisko:Very well, tell all ships to just start targeteing life scans and beaming them off.  
Lt:Sir, the Louis Pastuer has just docked at gangway 5 to start taking on passengers.
Sisko:Very well, how many runnabouts and shuttles do we still have?
Lt:we have 100 left total.  Very well get Starfleet staff on there and have them start targeting people with transporter targeting systems and beaming them off.  Then evacuate the shuttles and run-a-bouts.

*Another explosion in the control tower for the dock went off and threw Sisko and the Lt. into the console in front of them. The Lt. is dead, and Sisko has three lacerations across his face a broken arm, and four broken ribs.*

stephen sisko

*As Sisko and the cmdr. emerged from the jeffrey's tube, they saw what was left of engineering.  The reacotrs were gone, the power grid and power transfer conduits were severed and burned, and the main computer interface to control the reactors was destroyed.*

Sisko:Cmdr look at this,  this had to be a very large device to have caused this much damage.  There were six reactors to power this station, and there gone.  Not to mention the whole interface is destroyed.  Its going to take engineering months to rebuild this section.  Lets keep scanning.  

=A= Sisko to the Grace, send the chief engineer to get the auxillary reactors 1, 2, and 3 online up on deck 125.  We need some power, and those are the only sources of power left on this station, Sisko out=A=

S Vek

~~ 20 Minutes later ~~

A small ship unknown ship to the crew, de cloakes outside of Starbase 12 and moves away. Soon 20 more ships, some unknown and some Kilgon gather and go to Light Speed.

1.34 light years away.

The small fleet drops to normal space.

"S Vek to Fleet. I am sending the code now. Standby to enter wormhole when it opens."

At that, a coded signal is sent to a certain area of space. As the signal hits, a small wormhole opens up where there shoiuld be no wormholes and starts to radiate the area at 50 lights years in a circle from it with jamming signals, screwing up sensors and communications.

The fleet then enters the wormhole with S Vek's ship being the last to enter as the wormhole closes behind him.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into ops, with a cup of coffe that had been made from the ration packs, it tasted awful.  He walked over to engineering and saw that reactor one and two were running at 85%, and that number three was offline, and number four was running 43%. He decided to run down to number four and see what the problem was.*

Ops, run a level one diagnostic on reactor number four, and let me know the results.  I will be on the Windsor doing an inspection of the ship.

stephen sisko

* Sisko was on the way to engineering when he got a call from ops.*

Sir Admiral Hansen's ship from Planitia is here.
Very well on my way.

*Ten minutes later Sisko walked into ops*
On screen Ensign.
Admiral how are you?
I am on my way back to Planitia, it looks like war with this new fluidic space alien, so I am off to start building ships for a defense fleet just in case.  I am going to beam over to your engineering section four more components of your new reactor.  I wished I had time to stop and take a tour of the station, and the new Essex but i just cant.
Very good Admiral, i understand.  Thanks for bringing those parts to me.  Godspeed on your return journey, Sisko out.
Ensign inform the chief to be in the reactor core immediatley.