• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Whats the name of the class of the starship?  and there are 1,423 phaser arrays?  If you could clarify those things, it would help greatly.  I will begin looking over the specs and start the replication process of parts, and I will order what we dont have in DRS storage.  We should have enough materials to lay the keel, but the warp cores, computer cores, etc i cant replicate and they have to be ordered from planitia.
*OOC, Admiral i need to know what class this ship is so I can look up as much technical info on it in my spare time in real life.  I just wanted a little clarification on how many phaser arrays it has. Thanks.*
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Lasha, the quarter master has cleared you to dock in bay 24.  Upon final approach signal the quarter master and the doors will open.  Sisko out=A=
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Admiral,
The Enterprize will be here only for a few short hours, the Hood, and the Southerland.  They all making the drop offs of cargo theyare carrying and then moving on to other missions.  Theya re sending these ships because they were closest to Earth, and they were able to get out supplies here quicker than any other ships.

Richard Ransom

==^== Starbase 12 this is Windsor start beaming over peraonal==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

No, the station has already been destroyed.

stephen sisko

OFF: Admiral, until the station is re-built, may I have permission to temporarily command the Harbor Grace?  When the station is thru be rebuilt, I will resume my duties commanding the station.

stephen sisko

*a message went out to the teams left on starbase 12, from the lt. lef tin command of the Grace.*

=A=All teams on starbase 12, you will continue your investagation and clean up of the station.  the Starfleet Corp of engineers will be here 12.6 hours to help start the repairs.  Lt drax out.=A=

Richard Ransom

Well Captian Sisko here is the New starship.
Computer confirm Ransom, Richard Admiral
Computer:Confirmed

Computer access U.S.S Essex-A Specs and dispay
Computer:Dosplayed
Type : Explorer / Heavy Cruiser -Re-Fit- uprated
Unit Run :  U.S.S Essex-A(maybe)

Commissioned : 2381 - present
Dimensions : Length : 712 m
Beam : 470 m
Height : 245 m
Decks : 50
Mass : 7,125,000 metric tons
Crew : 2,400, 25,000 person evacuation limit.  
Armament : 1423 x Type X phaser arrays23, total output 90,000 TeraWatts
2 x Type 3 burst fire photon torpedo tube + 250 torpedoesxquantum torpetos+250
Defence Systems : Standard13 shield system, total capacity 9,103,000 TeraJoules
Standard Duranium/Tritanium Double hull plus 50 cm High density armour.
Standard level Structural Integrity Field
Warp Speeds
(TNG scale) :  Normal Cruise : 9
Maximum Cruise : 9.7
Maximum Rated : 9.999 for 1248 hours.

Strength Indices :
(Galaxy class = 1,000) Beam Firepower : 3,400
Torpedo Firepower : 4,000
Weapon Range and Accuracy : 2,220
Shield Strength : 2,890
Hull Armour : 3,000
Speed : 7,601
Combat Manoeuvrability : 4,000
Overall Strength Index : 4,355
Diplomatic Capability : 6
Expected Hull Life : 100
Refit Cycle : Minor : 1 year
Standard : 5 years
Major : 20 years

Hodson

Hodson to Sisko, sir thank you and pardon me for the mistake, where shall I dock.
Hodson out

Richard Ransom

*Ransom noded*
Admiral Ransom walked around Ops
Chief of Ops how long will it Take the Harbour Grace to be ready to Launch
Chief Ops:7 hours Sir
ok
ChiefofOps:do you whant me to prep her Sir
No its ok chief