• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

A crewman walk over to LT.Dexter
Crewman:Sir we are fully operation but the only bad thing is only 10 of  30 dock areas for starships are avalible and we are waiting for Parts and the defence turrets but they wont be here for anthoer 8 weeks.
Fine crewman actvate all systems
Aye sir
Computer:ALL SYSTEMS ARE ON-LINE
Computer open Space Doors
COmputer:Space Doors Opening
soon me and may team will be leaveing how much crew dose it leave you
Crewman:well sir it will leave us with 2,000 crewmembers its going to be two months before all the crew is assigned to the station
now that hard luck
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*USS WINDSOR DROPED OUT OF WARP*
The Soverign Class Vessel Droped out of Warp the Hull show signs that the Windsor was in a major battle*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
==^== Starbase 12 U.S.S Windsor here request Primistion to dock and start repairs on the Ship==^==

stephen sisko

Sisko: Now that we have the Harbour Grace here I am taking a run-a-bout back to the station, I have to get back to greet the three ship docking today.  Also, I have two staff meetings about the Windsor and the Essex.  The Grace should be able to fly home on her own power, if not send a communication letting me know and I will bring all avalibale ships to bring her home.  Good day Admiral.

*Sisko, transported out of the run-a-bout, and re-materialixed on the transporter pad in the docking bay where his ship was.*

*talk to some random commander*

Sisko: Com.  I will have this run-a-bout back to you in four days.  We are bringing yall some replacement parts for one of the starships yall have in dock anyway.  I will have one of my men return the ship to you.  Good day Commander.

*Sisko walks toward his run-a-bout and gets ready for the trip home.*
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

The station computer computer came up for the commander only showing a very faint reading of a lifeform beaming off the station just before the overload and also the systems was hacked by an unknow person thats was all the records that survived

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into ops after being beamed by the station to the transporter room outside of ops not in a good mood.*

Ops chief get me planitia utopia's supply chief immediatley.

*Three minutes later Admiral Flagstaff was on the screen.*

Admiral, good to see you.
Same to you Sisko.
I need to see if  you can get me four Sovereign class Drive sectionbulk heads here on seven days.
That would take some doing, but I think I can.
Very good, I see that the Cheyenne is in port there, she can get here in five days due to her quad warp nacelle system.
Yes she can, I will get those parts to you immediatley.
Thanks Admiral, I owe you one.
*The transmission ended and Sisko turned to the ops chief.

Get me the chief of enigineering to meet me on the bridge of the Windsor.

*Sisko walked back to the transporter room and beamed back over to the Windsor.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

*As soon as sisko walked into ops, he saw the CDO and handed him a report.*

Commander, the Windsor's performance was horrible.  You will find in my report what is wrong with the ship.  You have twleve hours to fix it, or you can consider your commission gone.  I cant believe you would send a ship out in that condition.  We could have all been killed, get every thing fixed mister, and I mean now.

*With that the Commander ran off to the Windsor to start the last few repairs on the ship.  Sisko then saw the report on the generator number three.  the chief Engineer was standing there.*

Chief, The reactor arrived?

Yes sir, it was re-routed from SB 36 and brought here by the USS Dauntless.
Very well, how much time do you need to get it installed.
I will  need about three days.
Get to it, we might have to fight a war on our turf with this new fluidic space alien race, and I wont get caught with now power for shields and weapons.
Whats the status on our new Weapons arrays, and upgrades?
Sir, they are complete we just need to do a weapons test.
Very well, You have 52 hours to get that reactor in and running.

Richard Ransom

*Beams onto the Ops*

RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS

Cadet Hodson you will come with me your vessel is no match but conme with me on the Essex I will need you.

Captian Sisko you and your First Officer come with me to the Essex.

Computer Site to Site Transport
Bridge of the U.S.S Essex
*beams off the Ops with cadet hodson

stephen sisko

*a run-a-bout drops out of warp and approaches the station on full impulse.*
=A= Starbase 12 Control this Captain Sisko on the run-a-bout Nile requesting permision to dock. =A=

stephen sisko

=A= Sisko to ops, get an engineering team down to the promenade and get one of the other turbo lifts working.  Also, have engineering adjust the environmental controls its fifty degrees in this part of the station, thanks. =A=

stephen sisko

=A= Sisko to Stabase 12 Ops, permission for a priority one docking=A=

=A=Captain Sisko this is control, premission granted.  Please dock at bay 23.=A=

=A= Sisko to ops officer,  Have the engineering staff for the Essex in my office for a meeting in twenty minutes.  Also, alert the commanding officer of the Windsor thats on duty that I will be there to inspect it in one hour.  Also, make sure all preperations for the three ships docking today with personnell and equipment are done.  We need that personnell.  Finally, I want to meet with the acting chief engineer of the staion today about the problems were still having on board the station, and how I want the new personnel re-assigned to begin working on these problems immediatley.  Thanks, Sisko out.=A-

Mark Jarret

*Takes an upload from the computer and pockets it*
=A=It appears this station was indeed sabotaged. We will need to carry out a more indepth investigation if we want a chance of finding out exactly who or what caused this"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Sam Norton

Agent Norton in his cloak comes up to Admiral Ransom.

"Admiral, our forces can assist you if needed."
Agent Sam Norton
Katorlian Special Forces

stephen sisko

*The warp coresare both online, but the EPS taps arent installed, and the plasma injectors have not been installed yet either, those items will be done this week.  With out anyway to tap the plasma energy, there will be no way to transfer it to the stations reserve batteries.  I have ordered the Grace to do a non-propulsive warp 6 for twelve hours then rest for twelve.  Right now, thats keeping the reserves at 90%.  As soon as the taps and injectors go in on the Windsor, they will do a non-propulsive warp reserve charge as well, I would like to refill the secondary power reserve batteries. *
=A=Sisko to ops, I will be on the Windsor checking on the status of the ship, then heading back to the Essex.  Alert me when Admiral Hansen arrives at the station.  Sisko Out =A=

mwnesbitt90

Hello this is Major Nesbitt of internal affairs i need a report on all that is going on in windsor division!!
ASAP
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Operatons Sir please Dock at Bay 4 and  Welcom SIr==^==