• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Thank you Captian.
we will need the Windsor in three weeks tops and Captian I heard a report that three ship are coming to the station which Ships are they?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

James Madison

=A="Dock your ship needing work in the secondary construction hanger. Welcome to Freedom Station."=A=
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

stephen sisko

*Sisko, walks over to the ops console and opens a channel to teh station.*

All people being to move to the transporter rooms and prepare to evacuate.  All starships in the docking bays please help evacuate  people before leaving spacedock.  All personell must evacuate the station.  This is a priority one evacuation. I repeat this a priority one evacuation.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

=A=This is captain Sisko, we need all the help we cang et evacuating people off the station.  Out transporters are down, and main paower is now offline.  Please start to beam people off as soon as you can.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Gary Fisher

A comm message signaled from one of the panels from Deep Space 20.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Richard Ransom

OFF:ITS PART OF THE STORYLINE SO GO ALONG WITH IT

Mark Jarret

*Backs away from the control panel and takes some of the team on different decks to scan*
=A= No luck so far captain, on the cargo decks =A=
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

=A=This the Grace, we are now at full impulse patrolling the Romulan border.  Acoording to our long range sensors, we have picked up 800 Romulan and Alien vessels with in striking distance of Avalon, Khazara station, the starphoenix base, and four other uopost, along with 6 colonies in Federation territory.  We are tracking the phase variance the warp engines from the Romulan and Alien ships while theya re cloaked.  They are crosiing inot the nebula, and into Federation space.  We are trying to determine if they are attacking, or just building up forces.  Also, we have followed this phase variance  with our sensors and it leaves a warp trail to what looks like area near the borg.  We need three to four ships to patrol the Romulan border, and continue to monitor there movements and actions.  Then the grace will be free to investigate the warp trail to the edge of Borg space.  The situation i serious.  The Federation Council should be informed and a diplomatic solution should be reached before we have a war on our hands, in my opinion.  The Romulan and alien forces are grwoing with strenght every day.  We still dont have an accurate count, and the gravitic sensor nets are non-operational at this time.  Please send ships so we can continue investigating.  Sisko out.=A=

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom walks onto Ops walkds up to Commander Sitor.
Commander I whant a Full Report on the Windsor.
also how long until we can take her out again.

Crewman:Sir, Fleet Captian Nessbitt Has been rushed to sickbay the Doctor says only time will tell.

Richard Ransom

*Kaxaons went Off on Ops*
Crewman:Sir Recator Number 3 is in a Critical Falioure

Emencey Shut Down
Crewman: Recator Number 3 Shut Down
How many times was that
Crewman:15 in the last day
Crewman:Sir with Recactor number 3 off-line main power is down to 67%
Crewman:Sir Decks 87-200 life support and power is failing
Evacuate those Decks
Computer:Attaion Decks 87 thu 200 evacuate procitures are now in effect
how many peple are down there
Crewman:8,700 Sir
Crewman how many transports are docked with the station Bound for Avalon, Deep Soace 20 and Dantor
Crewman: 25 for Avalon, 15 for Deep Space 20 and 10 for Dantor
what is the maximum that the total of transport ship can take
Crewman: 9,000
what is the Satus of Recator Number 1 and 2
Crewman:Recactor Number two is running at 35% effiective operation and Recactor number one 45%
the recators are starting to Break down and have to be replaced
Crewman Open a Comm Channel to Mars
Crewman Open
==^==Admiral Rednar this is Admiral Ransom
Rednar:Admiral Ransom its bit a while
Why yes the reason Iam contacting you is our reactors are breaking down
Rednar:I can get you three recator to you in 7 weeks I got a tranport ship head out your way anyway
Thankyou Admiral
==^==
its un known how long our reactors will hold so we will have to evcuate not-Essensual Personal
Crewman get the pepole from decks 87-200 and put them on the transports
Crewman:Aye sir.

King Sitgor

* leaving Ops Center *

Captain just a thought sir but if the warp drive on the windsor is operational sir we could use that to help with the power shortages to sir.

I believe the Engineers should have it operational by now sir.

Hodson

Lhasa to quartermaster signaling final approch please advise

Adan McDonell

After getting the call from the Admiral I moved to my quarters and packed everything up before moving back to the bridge.

=/\= Starbase 12 this is Captain Adan McDonell resquesting permission to dock and power down.=/\=

=/\= Permisson granted Nautilus. Head to Docking bay 10=/\=

You heard the helm plot course for Docking bay Ten. Begin docking flight.

Aye Captain.

OOC: Not to tread on toes just wanted to get it over with quickly.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

stephen sisko

*Capt. Sisko brings the Nile thru the space doors, activates all moorings, and give control of the ship over to control.  As the ship docks, Sisko grabs his bags and heads out the hatch to ops.  When Sisko arrives in ops for the station, a random ensign says......*

*ensign*-"Captain on the bridge"

*Sisko*-"Good day Lt., Report on Station readiness, and the two starships docked right now."

stephen sisko

Admiral,

The damage reprt for the Windsor:

Total power grid failure.  The whole grid thru the ship will be replaced.  There will be a mixture of silicon and bio-nueral gel packs.  Repairs to the internal hull will take some time, but there are some massive wholes in the ship.  The internal sensor system overloaded and fused, we will replace most of the sensors, and then re-aling the system.  We have to repair the ecternal hull breaches as well.  The shield grid and shield emmitters are fused and burned out.  They will be completley replaced with a state of the art system just introduced, and the ship will control the changing shield harmonics.  The second warp core willbe replaced,a s well as the first one.  There is major damage to both cores.  The plasma conduits will be replaced, and the warp coils will be re-aligned and re-calibrated.  The deuterium tank for the impulse enignes in the saucer willbe replaced.  Six of the eighteen pahser arrays will haft to be replaced.  Thats all I think.  Oh yes, and the transporters will be getting maintenanced as well.  The shakedown report said that there were some issues with the pattern buffers.  Due to shortage of engineering staff It will be four weeks min.  There is mor damage here than initial reports had said.  On Monday we will have about six hundred engineering staff reporting for duty.  WIth that extra help, I can make the turn a round time three weeks. I have divertyed all available staff to begin repairs.  I think there are like 350 working total on all shfits right now, until monday.  I am going to pull about 200 more people off the Essex over the weekend and get them on the Windsor.  I will have her out in three weeks, no matter what it takes.

PS, there are three ships docking in the next few days with more supplies, personnell, and equipment for the station.