• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

OPERATIONS

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2005, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Galaxy Re-Fit whuch I modiflyed
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Lasha, first off this is not deeps space eight any more, its Starbase 12.  Very well, I will alert Ransom of your arrival.  Sisko out!=A=
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Justin Arturo

"Admiral, this is Captain Arturo of the U.S.S. Valhalla we are on our way.  Do you require medical assistance?"

Tara Lollock

**They dematerialize**

OFF: We should continue posting on the Tiberon under the Avalon DIvision.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

stephen sisko

Very well Admiral.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Richard Ransom

Well Try the best you can do Captian.
also Captian the New starship the Essex-A is in the drawing borard and in maby when  the Windsor is finished she will be ready to start building.
also Captian in the next two Weeks the U.S.S Shadow will be transfered to Windsor Command so get your teams prepared

King Sitgor

*Returning to the Ops*

Seeing in again I turned after thinking it wasn't like this last time.

Computer what has happened since I left ops.

This function is not operative.

Okay everything must have been powered down for safety reasons.

Comms how long is it since the Admiral made the Call for new power stations for the station.

Three days Commander Sitgor.

Turning to and engineer close by I asked.

What are our power reserves to get us through till those new supplies get here?

85% and reserve sir. With the station completely powered down except for essentials we will get through with about a week to install the new power supplies.

Hodson

* Incoming transmission*

Deep space 8 this is Cadet Hodson on board the Lhasa I have been ordered here to finish my academy training  by cmdr. Wil Riker from intel and I have been ordered to report to admrl Ransom I'am in temporary command of the Lhasa because thats where my training started then agent Davis up and left so now I would like to finish it up here if thats ok. We are currently en route to you we should be there by tomarrow. Hodson out.

Richard Ransom

Captian I just recived word from Deep Space 20 conciring the COmputer systems of the U.S.S Harbour Grace we need some way to get her there so use any means nessaray

Richard Ransom

==^== Also Captian Sisko you are ordered to do a full evac of all personal there is no time to try to repair Starbase 12 is a lost  and stand by we will destroy the space doors==^==

niamh kelly

=^= Valhalla to DS12, do you require our assistance?" =^=

Richard Ransom

off:yes and  then  ise the Harbour Grace to stat an invesagation on who sabtoged the station

Mark Jarret

*Puts a Lieutenant in command and reports to the Harbour Grace*
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

stephen sisko

*Sisko walked into his office and saw the message from Ransom on the PADD.  He wwent to ops and Randsom was there.*
Admiral, Is the shadow going to be refit?  If so, its a good thing i have a total of six extra teams coming from Planitia.  That way i can get the Windsor out and the Shadow.  Also, can you hint at to what class the new Windsor will be?  I got a message from Admiral Wilkenson, head of Starfleet Engineering.  He said we will have our complete engineering staff of 20, 265 in the next two weeks.  When that happens we will be able to refit three ships and build three ships at the same time.  It will give us about a four to six week time on refits, and three to six month build time on brand new starships.  I am headed down to the Windsor to check on her progress.  

*At that point the USS Cheyenne hailed requesting permission to dock and unload supplies for the Windsor. Sisko wipped around and signaled docking control to give them priority clearance.*  
Alrighty Admiral, I am headed to the Cheyenne and then to the Windsor.  The new warp cores and the four bulkheads are here.