• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Chief Medical Officer

Started by Mike Nickerson, September 08, 2003, 10:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcet

//Marcet runs in and tries to find the docter//

"Docter, Docter!! I need help!! My stomach.....awwww"

*The Cardasian Officer dropped down on the floor and was covering his stomach with his hands*

I Wish to be part of the Union

Vonter Nek Gente

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Berik

Berik walks in

"so what is this about?"

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Hedford

*Hedford runs into sickbay*

"I am not late am I :S"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Mike Nickerson

(OFF: Sorry, I keep forgetting you are coming.)
Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

"Doctor you are needed in OPS."

Hermes

"Greetings. It appears that Dr. Nickerson is currently having his coffee break. Would you like a coffee also, our replicators can make several kinds."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Mike Nickerson

Noticing no doctor is present in the infirmary at the time, Hermes activates the EMH.

EMH: "Please state the nature of the medical emergency."

The EMH sees the unconscious Franks on the floor and drags him to a biobed, running him over with a tricorder. The hologram taps his commbadge.

EMH: =/\= Doctor Nickerson to the Infirmary! Medical emergency! =/\=

The doctor responds a moment later. =/\= On my way! Nickerson out! =/\=

Nickerson runs in a minute later with a half-eaten Bajoran cracker in his hand, which he quickly tosses to a table as he takes out his tricorder and scans Franks. "Doctor, get me 12 cc's leporazine!"

The hologram grabs a hypo and loads it, tossing it to Nickerson, who promptly uses it.

(OFF: Franks, send me a PM telling me what happened. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be treating.)

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Hermes

*As Hermes overheared the conversation, he quickly replied to Commander Bashir's statement*

"Commander Bashir, there are far to many Vulcan's on this station for you to innoculate in time. Maybe other measures should be taken to ensure their safety. As far as my scanners are accurate, there are at least 5,000 Vulcans aboard this station. These are Starfleet Officers and Civilians."

Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Matthew Ambler

"Thank you sir. Shall we head to the labs and start an examination?"

Mike Nickerson

Mike runs over to Marcet and whips out his tricorder, running it over Marcet's abdomen.

"Nurse, get me 20 cc's of dexaprovaline, quickly!"

The nurse fetches a hypospray form the medical tray and Mike injects the Commodore with it.

"That will reduce the pain. Can you tell me what may be causing this?"

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Mike Nickerson

Mike taps his badge.

=/\= Aye Captain, I am headed down there now. =/\=

He then leaves the infirmary to see what is going on in the brig.

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Vorak

=^= Attention to all Starfleet personell and civilians =^=

This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. Today at 1500 hours, the funeral ceremony will be held for Admiral T'Hain, commanding officer of StarPhoenix Base. His tragic end was caused by the Borg, and his commending actions in his life deserve a sign of respect, so please come to cargo bay 1 now, where the ceremony will be held according to the customs since the demise of Mr. Spock. Please report to cargo bay 1 immediately.

=^= Vorak out =^=

OFF: to find the cargo bay 1, go to the Station Ops forum on this board, and you will find a topic "the funeral of T'Hain", please post there and remain there until the funeral ceremony is finished, it will not take too long.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Vorak enters the medical department.

"I require a... Romulan look as well, doctor. However, I am certain that with me you will require little modification."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hedford

"Hmm...I didn't know that Romulans looked this bad. I will be glad to have my own appearance back http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>. But thank you doctor, you did a good job..."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">