• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon: Bridge

Started by Will Karelia, July 03, 2003, 07:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Freeman

Welcome to the Tiberon, Lieutenant. Please take your station.
Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Nismos Meridian

*Walks onto the bridge and over to his chair.'Gota love this thing.' he mutters as he sits down.
"Status."
OFF:I just got back from the temple mission and so know we post here unless you are still participating in it.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die, prepare for RAMMING SPEED!"-Worf

Julia Rellek

Sir Lietanant Julia Rellek reporting for duty as Chief Operations offiver. *Salutes*
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

JPJL

This is JPJL, your new CMO.  Just reporting in, and I have seen my new assistant, Serok.
Joseph Peter John Leyland,
Chief Medical Officer: USS Tiberion

Josh Teal

Sir Ensign Teal reporting for duty as assistant engineer.
Lieutenant Josh Teal
Chief Engineer Of USS Tiberon

Nismos

*Nismos walks onto the bridge for the first time and takes a deep breath*
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die. Prepair for ramming speed RAMING SPEED!"-Worf

Jeff Keach

Alright, attention bridge crew, all stations report when all systems are ready to disembark.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

*Jeff returned to his home of several months and immediately went to the ops station and opened a comm channel*

=A= I would like all crew of the USS Tiberon to report to the bridge. Especially Mr. Nismos Meridian. thank you. =A=

*once he had made the communication he walked around the bridge for a bit and waited*

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

*The Captain's shuttle docked in the shuttle bay and the Captain walked out, he eventually made his to way a turbolift on route to the bridge*

* The Captain walked on to the bridge, took a big breath through his nose*

" Wow I love the smell of a new bridge. Greetings, Admiral how's the chair fellin' , soft I hope."

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

I want all station heads to check up on their systems, once the ship has been fully repaired. You will report on the ability of your station and the effectiveness of it.
All Officers such as Ops, security, tactical, medical, science and so on, will give status reports for their commanding officers. You do not have to go into detail if you don't wish.
This will be done prior to our next mission.
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Will Karelia

Will exits the turbolift and stands on the empty bridge. He begins to think to himself:

"Keach is a lucky man, this is a beautiful ship. I remember my command days. That was the good life. Getting into the action, instead of sitting and writing a tedious report to Admiral Vorak. I almost wish I could be a Captain again, just to sit in that chair."

Will sits down in the command chair of the Tiberon, gripping the armrests as he gazes into the main viewer at the endless abyss of space we call the Delta Quadrant...

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Jeff Keach

Ok, Tactical ready, how about helm?
Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

OFF: now in the interest of accuracy I will put Nismos' line to make it go easier. sorry if i inconvienience you.

ON:Ahh, Nismos Meridian. You have been assigned to captain the USS Tiberon and to make your transfer complete we must finish one thing.

Computer, this is Vice Admiral Jeff Keach former Captain the Tiberon. Please transfer all access codes to Nismos Meridian. Voice authorization alpha tango 372.

"Com: voice authorization accepted"

Nismos: Captain, you are relieved

Keach: I stand relieved

congratulations Captain Nismos.  
*looks at the rest of the crew*

Everyone, he is now your commanding officer.
*shakes his hand*

you now have total control over the destiny of the USS Tiberon.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Julia Rellek

Yes Sir.*Proudly walk over to my station and assume position*
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Nelson

*walks on the Tiberon's bridge and sees captain nismos....*

"sir, i am ensign nelson i am currently going to be at the tactical station...so if you need me i will be here"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">