• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Tiberon - Quantum net

Started by Jeff Keach, July 07, 2003, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugiman3000

"MAN, THEIR GOING TO PAY!"
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Yugiman.jpg" border="0">
"Then Why Don't You Know Row, row, row your boat?" -Bones From Star Trek IV: Final Frontier

yugiman3000

"Someone Hail Them!"

=A= USS Tiberon ro RIS Preator =A=
You are the fool now!  We shall attack with deadly force!
=A= End Transmission =A=

"Then Why Don't You Know Row, row, row your boat?" -Bones From Star Trek IV: Final Frontier

Gordon Freeman

(continued in topic: Romulan Vessel)
Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Tara Lollock

Not much  but when i threatened him with his life he said something about being agaist the Romulan empire. It seemed like he was some kind of fugitive or rebel.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

yugiman3000

Romulan Commander

=/\= Scarab to USS Tiberon =/\=

What do you want? We are busy and have no time for Federation tyrants to be interfering!

EMH

It definitely doesnt pose a threat, in fact, it's healing the commander at an astonishing rate!

5 seconds later...

Commander Freeman is completely healed and the Etherian is apparantly leaving a message in the computer. I'll read it:

"Humans, you have aided us again and you have our eternal gratitude. We have healed your Freeman as a token of our appreciation. The group known as Starfleet will remain a friend of the Etherians for a long, long time..."

Cmdr. Freeman is on his way to the bridge.

=/\= Sickbay out =/\=

(Edited by EMH at 10:23 pm on July 10, 2003)

Emergency Medical Hologram

Josh Teal

OFF: But what Rank is this Person?
Lieutenant Josh Teal
Chief Engineer Of USS Tiberon

Jeff Keach

Excellent. We can get underway.

Welcome to the Tiberon Mr. Lollock.

Helm take us away from the station half impulse. Once we are clear, take us to warp 5.

Tactical, keep on the lookout, we do not know entirely what is out there.

Engage

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Gordon Freeman

=/\= Freeman to Engineering =/\=

Ok, but what's the cause of it? I thought all systems were checked out before we left.

=/\= Freeman out =/\=

Slowing to Warp 4...

Captain Gordon Freeman

Julia Rellek

Sir the torpedo won't be nessacary.(i cleaned up the sensors). The core will reach critical in 26 hours and 42 seconds.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Romulan Commander

=/\= RIS Praetor to USS Tiberon =/\=

Fools. You have entered Romulan territory without permission. Federation invaders will be destroyed.

=/\= End transmission =/\=

Tara Lollock

***Enters the turbo lift***
"transporter room 3"
*** i make a pit stop at the weapons locker and head into the transporter room***
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Gordon Freeman

I believe we should leave the vessel alone. We have taken their computer core, so they are dead in the water. Unless we evacuate the Romulans, I dont want to destroy it.

(OFF: Sorry if I skipped over you a few times there, sir, but I was there and I couldnt resist saying "All decks... Red Alert!" and stuff. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> )

(Edited by Gordon Freeman at 11:58 pm on July 8, 2003)

Captain Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman

No wonder we couldnt decipher the distress call, the Etherian language is incompatible with the universal translator! They have the amazing ability to learn Federation Standard (english) is minutes!

Ops, hail the lead Romulan ship.

(OFF: I'm not going any further, I dont want to skip over the captain anymore)

Captain Gordon Freeman