• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 8: "From the Ashes"

Started by Tom Karelia, April 11, 2005, 04:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

=/\= Captain the Supplies are finished being transoprted sir. What are your orders. =/\=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Andrea Deveraux

"Yes, I did! Meet me at the fighter bay."

Minutes later, Andrea enters the fighter bay, and White enters through another door. She begins to climb into her gleaming Pyro GX, with the callsign "Angel" painted under the canopy in cursive characters. Within moments, the engines are spooled up, and the launch door opens.

"Conn, conn, this is Baker One, requesting launch clearance."

The flight officer responds. "Roger, Baker One. Safe flight."

The Pyro's engines begin spewing a brilliant, eye-scorching white plume of impulse boost exhaust, as the stocky fighter rockets out of the fighter bay, passing through the environment field over the doorway.

OFF: What the Pyro GX looks like:
http://www.expansionfleet.net/boards/starfleet/images/pyrogx.jpg" border="0">

Malcolm

=/\=Contact the Lothlorien and offer any assistance you can=/\=
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

William Wallace

Sorry Colonel I didn't mean any offence I was just asking a question.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tom Karelia

Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tara Lollock

Yes sir. I'll get on it right away.

Talen, I need you to do a full weapons diagnostic. Try a few test fires and even try to fiind a commet to destroy.

Tom, can you handle the engines? Run full diagnostic of both the impulse and warp engines.

Wallace, since you're the stand in science officer i'll need you to check all of the sensors.

I'll go down to engineering and handle all of the power systems and flow regulators. (OFF: Do we have an engineer??Malcolm can you send me a list of all our officers. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

**Others acknowledge the plan and Lollock head toward the turbo lift**

Main Engineering.

**Steps out of the turbo lift and enters main engineering. She is in aw by the true complexity of her surroundings.**

{I was a security officer, why did i assign myself to do this. Owell i'm a First Officer. I should be able to do it sll to some degree}

**Heads for a console and begins to work.**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Vorak

=^= Avalon Station to U.S.S. Tiberon =^=
This is a secure channel. We believe that we may soon be under attack from a large fleet of the Loxian Government. We will require your assistance to limit damage and casualties to a minimum. Please set immediate course to Avalon Station, near the Expansion Nebula.
=^= Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

William Wallace

Aye Captain. Coming up on screen was a distoyed base. Captain there is a starfleet energy signature down there.

Should I hail the USS Lothlorien sir.

OOC: Could someone else do this as I already have two memebers and two other division members over there thank you.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Will Karelia

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Malcolm

"Yes, Lets...., oh and gather a few engineers and supplies so that we may help them where needed..."
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

*enters the bridge*

"Ahh, we've arrived..."

Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Basically, we're just going to StarPhoenix to help with the rebuild of the planetary base. Not a real hard mission, and great to get it up and running again.)
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Alexia Sullivan

OFF: Hmm...those Na'jigat dissappear real quick, don't they? *smirks*

Alexia steps onto the bridge, stepping down onto the main platform, she gives Karelia some more sarcastic humor she's known for.

"Oh, nearly 0700 hours, Sir. If you don't disembark within.."

*Checks her wrist watch*

"...seventeen minutes, I'll have to report you to high authority for failure in duty."

She smiles innocently as she seats herself next to him.

"I've never been to Avalon."

Sullivan.

KHa Var

OFF: KHa'Var is the wife of flag admiral Vorak.  The Vor'Cha Kahless is the ship of KHa'Var.  Also the first post I made in here is not a transmission, it is just to let everyone know what is going on (as there is no forum for the Vor'Cha Kahless).
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Berik

Okay.  Have the Chief engineer ready all the shuttles in case the transporters are overloaded.

Doctor Wallace, since this a resupply mission, I feel that your expertise may also be needed, there could be injured officers when we arrive.

OFF: I am not totally aware of how this mission is supposed to turn out and have not read all the briefs for it. So I dont exactly understand our mission, But I will try to lead us in the right direction.

(Edited by Berik at 1:02 pm on Feb. 13, 2005)

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy