• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 8: "From the Ashes"

Started by Tom Karelia, April 11, 2005, 04:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Starts to whistle a tune, but unlike the android Data Human imperfection meant that I got it correct well here we go.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Will Karelia

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Tom Karelia

"We've already loaded some supplies to support the colony as it's being rebuilt, but we will need to drop by Avalon Station to pick up some of the heavy construction materials. I'm sure the Lancelot and Lothlorien are taking care of most of that, though."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

William Wallace

Coming onto the bridge for a quick investigation for injuried Crewmen I see the impact and explosion. Yes Take that Loxians. That shold teach you to take on the might of starfleet. We are peaceful until provocked.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Loxians

*At a steady speed, the Loxian Government fleet sets course toward the location of Avalon Station, unaware of the Klingon battleship hiding in their ion wake. On board the flagship, the largest of all, many Loxian officers are busily preparing for battle, as the Loxian Prime Commander stands on the bridge, waiting...*
Officer: "Prime Commander, we are arriving at Avalon Station!"
Prime Commander: "Put it on screen!"
*The viewscreen shows Avalon Station, in orbit around a planet nearby the vast Expansion Nebula.*
Prime Commander: "So the signals from the device of our spy did not lie. This is where our people are being held, no doubt! Kowan, Vakin, Varnek... We must find them, and silence them! Enough damage has been done, and it is time to avenge it! Signal all ships to drop out of warp!"
Officer: "Yes, prime commander!"
*In an instant, a large fleet of various different ships comes to full stop in front of Avalon Station...*
Prime Commander: "So it has come to it at last! Scan their defences!"
Officer: "The station's weapon and defence systems are armed and targetted, sir! Apart from the station, I can only scan one ship, right in front of it."
Prime Commander: "One ship, and one station... that's all? This will not be a long battle! Signal to the first squadron to line up in front of the station and their pity ship!"
Officer: "Aye, sir! Sending orders now!"
*Instantly, several smaller but still powerful ships form a line in front of the flagship, facing Avalon Station and the U.S.S. Venture. On board the bridge, the Prime Commander keeps looking at the viewscreen, when his second-in-command approaches him.*
"Prime Commander, may I remind you that we emptied the entire army system of Loxius, for just this cause alone? We could have handled it with far less ships, without having to leave our homeworld vulnerable."
Prime Commander: "Vulnerable for what? The Loxian Exiles? They are scared, hiding in that Cardassian station! But when we were there last, we fought a wary battle, with an entire fleet against only two of their ships, and their Cardassian station. Still we lost! And why? I'll tell you why! I have no idea why! They must have unleashed some weapon that just 'ate' our ships alive, something of a power cloud, I have no idea what it is. No, I will not make the same mistake twice, I will not underestamate them again. These Starfleet people are tricky, but this time I am prepared for them, and I will not return to Loxius until they are utterly crushed, so that there will not be spoken of them in the Delta Quadrant again! Is that understood?"
*The second-in-command nods and steps back, as another officer announces that the first squadron is ready at the frontline.*
"Good, very good. Signal all ships to open fire at my command! Three... two... one... FIRE!"
*Instantly, the frontline ships open fire at the Venture and Avalon Station. The battle has begun...*

Berik

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Malcolm

*an intrepid class ship drops out of warp and manuvers itself to the rear of the loxian ships, unloading shots upon them, catching 'em in the rear...*

=^=This is Commander Malcolm of the Ares, thought you 'd might need more help...=^=

*the Ares's weapons continues to pound the loxian fleet.*

OFF:I was told that i could "play" the others characters threw mine. hope i did it right. I apologize if its an inconvienience.

Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Sure.)

"Yes, open a channel."

The viewscreen makes a slight chiming noice to indicate an open communication channel.

"This is Commander Tom Karelia of the Starship Tiberon. Are you in need of assistance?"

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Vorak

=^= Avalon Station to battle fleet =^=
This is flag admiral Vorak speaking. The Loxian fleet is now only 12 minutes away from the station. Their fleet consists 200 ships, of which some are as large or even larger then our own starships. Their strength is more then anticipated, so we will have to use strategy to win this battle. Avalon Station has raised its shields, and no beaming in or out can take place as of this moment. U.S.S. Skytoucher, I am aware that captain Skon is still on board the station, but there is no time now. Commander Rasmain will temporarily assume command of the ship. The Skytoucher will, together with the U.S.S. Rivendell, withdraw into the Expansion Nebula as discussed at the briefing. You will form the element of surprise. The U.S.S. Venture will stand ready at the frontline before the station. When the Tiberon arrives, it can take the rear of the Loxian fleet. When the Skytoucher and Rivendell appear out of the nebula, they can take either side of the Loxian fleet, at which point we will have surrounded them. Proceed to your positions, and... good luck.
=^= Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Just pretend you were here the whole time.)

-- Seven of Nine

Berik

Notify Avalon station of our departure and engage at warp 4 to Dantor.

OFF: Sorry for my lateness.

OFF2: I will be away on Friday afternoon till monday just to let you guys know.

Captain JG Berik
Commanding Officer, USS Tiberon

He's dead, Jim -  McCoy

Malcolm

There is now a new topic, mission 3[or whichever # we're on]...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Chris White

Major White was on the Tiberon for the last few hours with his Commanding Officer Lt. Colonel Andrea Deveraux. After coming aboard, I left the shuttle bay where our fighters where and followed her down the the corridor and then went my way to the mess hall.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

William Wallace

Yes Captain. Materials are ready to start transporting when you are sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Novalien

Are we to go fight with the cargo bay full, sir ?
I'm worried of that, there are some dangerous substances, if not explosives, in the supply's we were say'd to get to the Dantor base. If a direct hit-hit it we may all blow. And I don't know if I can get some more power to make another sheilding for the cargo bay. ... Wait I got an idea, witch would make us less effective, but could provide more power. May I try it, captn ?

=/\= Alright guy's, get moving. We need an extanded sheilding for the cargo bay's containing the supply's and we need it A.S.A.P. Take 10% of the teleporters,  engines, scanners, sheilds and weapons system to feed the extra sheild buffer. Anyway, you all know how it work's... Do It Fast! =/\=

What is the point of gouing forth, if you only look behind you?
NovaLien